Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you should probably check again - not all of our testers have "thousands of posts." Also, please consider adding a profile picture - quite frankly, if an applicant can't bother to supply a pro

Hmm... Lets see, who would a company rather give $1000 worth of a equipment to? Some rando who can't even bother to take 30 seconds and put up a profile pic/ be part of the community by occasionally p

(6) TESTERS WANTED!!!   Ben Hogan PTx Irons     What should a Game Improvement iron actually do?   Let you get away with bad swings? Or maybe, you know, help improve your game? Testers  Want

Posted Images

Christopher

Missouri

No, that's not my age. For those of you I knew a couple of years ago......I'm BACK! I look forward to seeing how this test goes and getting re-involved with this group again.

Billy

Philadelphia, PA, USA

13hcp

really looking forward to this. I did the Hogan demo pack for the FT. Worth irons, really enjoyed them. However, at the time I elected not to purchase just yet, because I am hitting my older Hogan Apex 50 irons pretty well, and the cost of custom fitting is high.

fingers crossed!!!   ;)

(6) TESTERS WANTED!!!

Ben Hogan PTx Irons

Ben Hogan PTx irons bnr.jpg

What should a Game Improvement iron actually do?

Let you get away with bad swings? Or maybe, you know, help improve your game?

Testers Wanted

The new Ben Hogan Company says there's a big difference between shot improvement and true game improvement. Shot improvement lets you get away with mistakes, but game improvement mitigates your mistakes while giving you enough feedback to help you strike the ball better today, tomorrow and next week.

Ben-Hogan-PTx-irons-10.jpg

Hogan says its new PTx irons not only forgive you your trespasses, but through feedback will help you in your journey to become a better ball striker. MyGolfSpy wants 6 of you to help us see if that's true.

How To Apply:

Hogan is providing MyGolfSpy with 6 sets of the new PTx irons for our readers to test and review (and keep). We take our club testing very seriously, so please read the following instructions carefully.

To review the Hogan PTx irons:

1. Visit Ben Hogan's website and check out the PTx irons

2. In this thread, tell us your first name, home state/province, current handicap

It's that easy!

We'll announce the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to visit this thread again to see if you're chosen!

Ben-Hogan-PTx-irons-9.jpg

Mike Stebbins

Fenton Michigan

Handicap 9.5

I would love to test and review these Ben Hogan PTx irons. I currently subscribe to Rick Shiels YouTube channel and he is been gaming these and the Ft Worth's. He says he absolutely loves them. Thanks Mygolfspy for the opportunity.