Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you should probably check again - not all of our testers have "thousands of posts." Also, please consider adding a profile picture - quite frankly, if an applicant can't bother to supply a pro

Hmm... Lets see, who would a company rather give $1000 worth of a equipment to? Some rando who can't even bother to take 30 seconds and put up a profile pic/ be part of the community by occasionally p

(6) TESTERS WANTED!!!   Ben Hogan PTx Irons     What should a Game Improvement iron actually do?   Let you get away with bad swings? Or maybe, you know, help improve your game? Testers  Want

Posted Images

I think this is a good cross sections of players for this review. Congrats guys.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I think you should probably check again - not all of our testers have "thousands of posts." Also, please consider adding a profile picture - quite frankly, if an applicant can't bother to supply a profile picture, interact and be part of the community, chances for selection aren't great.  If the only posts you make are to sign up for testing opportunities, well....

And, for the record, these aren't giveaways.  We are looking for people who show a commitment to the website to do a thorough and professional test and review of the clubs. 

Wish we had a Love button for this one!!!

Looking forward to putting these through the ringer.  Thanks for the opportunity MGS!!!

• Like 5

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Congratulations to the testers. These are on my list to look at when buying a new set of irons.

Driver: Taylor Made SLDR

Irons: Taylor Made RSi2 4-PW

Hybrids: Adams Tight Lies 3 and 5

Putter: Taylor Made Spyder

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 50, 56, 60

Last giveaway I sign up for... only choose people who have thousands of posts.

You should actually look before you speak.  Yes a couple guys have many posts.  Then there are 3 that have 500, 150 and 30.  

New members have a great shot at getting picked to review product.  But you need to take the time to create a profile, introduce yourself and participate in the forum.  Like Barbajo said it's not a giveaway.  MGS is not raffling off product.  

You are signing up to do a product review.  This is a time consuming process and takes place over many weeks and months to give the best possible review that you can.  We all benefit from reading the reviews of others on the site and hope to make this the best repository of consumer reviews for golf on the internet.  Regular golfers testing great products and giving honest feedback.  And yes, at the end of the day you get to keep the product you are reviewing.  And while it didn't cost you any money, it sure isn't free!

I highly encourage you to finish up your profile and jump in to the forums to participate.  We have a great group of people here who love golf.  It will also greatly increase your chances of getting picked for a review

• Like 8

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Congratulations to all those chosen. Waiting to hear about these nice clubs and if they perform.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :cobra-small: F9 driver 9* stiff shaft 

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* regular shaft

Hybrids:  :nike-small: Vapor Flex  3 hybrid regular shaft 

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Ben Hogan BHB01 blade

Ball:  :Snell: Black

Bag: 2015 Ogio Chamber Cart Bag & 2018 MyGolfSpy Stand Bag

Thanks! We will have to get a round in so you can try them.

Absolutely!

In the bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M5 Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Fairway: Sub 70 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :755178188_TourEdge: CBX 119 19° hybrid Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I can vouch for everything my senior peers have said about being chosen to be a reviewer. I only recently joined up and I was chosen to test the Mizuno JPX EZ driver and fairway wood. You just need to follow all the requirements and contribute to the forums and your day will come, patience is key. Just my 2 cents

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

• Like 9

WITB:

Driver:   :cobra-small: F9 driver 9* stiff shaft 

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* regular shaft

Hybrids:  :nike-small: Vapor Flex  3 hybrid regular shaft 

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Ben Hogan BHB01 blade

Ball:  :Snell: Black

Bag: 2015 Ogio Chamber Cart Bag & 2018 MyGolfSpy Stand Bag

Congrats guys! 

Really interested in hearing about these. They look friendlier than the Fort worth irons.

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Rogue 9*, UST chrome 7F5T 

Fairway:     :taylormade-small: M5 3 wood, UST chrome 7F5T

Irons:        :titelist-small: TMB 3i &  :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     :titelist-small: Voke SM7 LTD Jet Black 

Putter:       :bettinardi-small: Queen Bee #9

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Great choices as always - I have no doubt that these guys will do a great job.  I'm happy to see some guys with lower caps in the mix even though these are Hogan's version of GI.  I will be anxious to hear from them in particular.

• Like 2

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Great choices as always - I have no doubt that these guys will do a great job.  I'm happy to see some guys with lower caps in the mix even though these are Hogan's version of GI.  I will be anxious to hear from them in particular.

The best ball striker at my club(former mini tour guy) plays Ping i series and now Edel CBs. When this dude hits a "slice" its a 5-10 yard cut and the same goes for his "hook." This guy openly admits he'd prolly still be playing if he could putt. I figured GI may be my way of the future going forward considering the small amount of practice I actually get. I'm really looking forward to this!

• Like 1

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag