Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Kentwool's new USA Sock Collection

GolfSpy Barbajo

Oh now these are sweeet.....

And $17.76 for a price? Love it!

KENTWOOL CELEBRATES ITS “AMERICAN-MADE” HERITAGE WITH NEW USA COLLECTION

â€œWorld's Best Golf Sock” Now Available in 5 Patriotic Colorways to Help Golfers Showcase Their American Pride

GREENVILLE, S.C. — Just in time for Independence Day, KENTWOOL, maker of the “World's Best Golf Sock,” announced today that it is celebrating America with the introduction of a new USA Collection in its popular Men's Tour Profile sock model.  The USA Collection showcases 5 fun, new designs in red, white and blue hues:  Liberty, Stars – Blue, Stars & Stripes, Stars – Red and Independence, shown in order from left to right. 

USA-collection-herohigh.jpg

“KENTWOOL is proud to be an American manufacturer with roots dating back to 1843, so we wanted to create a sock line to honor that heritage and help golfers celebrate our great country,” said Dan Murphy, president of KENTWOOL.  “Something seems a bit disingenuous about companies who offer American-themed products but then choose to produce them off-shore.  We offer a true Made in the USA product that is unrivaled in quality and comfort, and we're excited to share it with golfers from sea to shining sea.”

KENTWOOL Men's Tour Profile socks are constructed from a proprietary blend of Super Fine Merino Wool and other natural and high-tech performance fibers.  Each pair is infused with innovative WINDspun technology to deliver unparalleled comfort and is designed to reduce friction, abrasion and muscle fatigue.   In fact, KENTWOOL is so confident in the comfort of its socks, the company offers a lifetime “Blister-Free Guarantee” with the purchase of every pair.

The new KENTWOOL USA Collection will be available June 22nd at KENTWOOL.com  and select retail locations. The USA Collection will feature a festive retail price of $17.76 per pair (regularly $19.95) online for a limited time only.  For the bold patriots looking to make a fashion statement, KENTWOOL will offer a limited edition “Mix & Match” pack featuring one each of the Liberty, Stars – Blue, Stars & Stripes and Independence styles.  The Mix & Match pack features a retail price of $35.  The USA Collection is available in men's sizes L and XL and in women's Medium. 

USA-collection-mix-and-match.jpg

Since 2008, KENTWOOL has been manufacturing the “World's Best Golf Sock,” just outside of Greenville, SC.  Drawing on over 150 years of mastery in wool manufacturing, KENTWOOL leverages the attributes of wool, nature's performance fiber, for unmatched comfort and performance in the sock category. For more information on the KENTWOOL brand, visit http://www.kentwool.com.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

those are pretty cool actually....I know Bubba used to be one of the big endorsers of Kentwool, looks like he moved to another brand though

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

Love me some Kentwools and I would definitely rock those.  I really just wish they would start releasing all their colors in the low profile design.  

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Bottom line--- the best sock out there! But Kentwool if your reading this please make a tour series or low profile sock in white! Natural looks so funny with white golf shoes, there my only complaint about Kentwool!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Might have to make an investment here........Hmmmmmm!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

These are awesome, but almost 20 for 1 pair is rough, better feel like I'm walking on clouds

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

These are awesome, but almost 20 for 1 pair is rough, better feel like I'm walking on clouds

They do feel like walking on clouds and worth the investment, no shrinkage at all when washing either. Well worth the extra cost

Absolutely the best golf sock!!  Endorsed by the Professional Tour Caddy Association.  Kentwool is the only sock I will wear when playing golf.  I've had mine for a year or so, and they still look and feel good.

If you haven't tried them, you can get a discount as a first time buyer, and they always have specials.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• SPY VIP

Absolutely love these socks. Buy about 3 pr./year and I'm good to go - Spend $50-$60 on socks is well worth it when they're this comfortable - Honestly, I'd much rather than 3 pr. of these than 10 pr. of whatever else for $5 a piece..

• 3 weeks later...

I likes those socks.  Will have to get a couple pair. :D

In My Bag

Driver TM 9.5 Burner reg shaft.

3 wood TM 15*             "

5 wood TM 18*             "     "

Cobra baffler 3 hybrid

TM 5 hybrid

TM 6 hybrid

TM RSI Irons 6 thru pw

Titleist  Vokey 52* and 56* wedges

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.6 center shafted putter

• 2 weeks later...

These are some sweet socks! 

Twitter: @EdmundCruz 

@ChiGolfAth 

What's In The Bag:

Driver:  Tour Edge Golf EX9 10 degrees, UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Stiff Flex
Hybrid:  Tour Edge Golf Exotics EX9 #3 Hybrid, UST MAMIYA RECOIL 670 F4 Stiff Flex
Irons:
:benhogan-small: Ft. Worth 15 Irons, 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43, 47 KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Wedges:
:benhogan-small: TK 15 Wedges, 51, 55, 59. KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Putter: Buzelli Golf STA-1, Standard Loft/Lie
Ball:  Snell Golf My Tour Ball 

Archived