BigtazzGolf

What Are You Watching?

Thought I saw this thread but couldn't find it again. If it exists, please merge.

Anyway did anyone catch the new show on USA called Queen of the South?

Watched the first episode and I thought it was pretty good, plus it gave me the hankering for mexican food

Hopefully the rest of the episodes are just as good.

Tazz

Yup, just watched it tonight.  I've been waiting for a couple months now after seeing the previews during the last season of Suits.

The usual HBO and Showtime shows (House of Lies just ended, Game of Thrones finale this weekend, Silicon Valley)  

I'm really liking Preacher on AMC and I'm cautiously optimistic about Roadies on HBO.

I'm still on the fence about Preacher. Bummed that Person of Interest finished. Waiting impatiently for Doctor Who and Walking Dead to come back.

This is a can of worms. I have too many to watch at night when I finally get in. Big fan of GOT, Top Gear, Blacklist, Sherlock, Suits, Dr Who, Orange is the New Black, Aquarious, and just started Agents of SHIELD.

Biggest thing I'm excited for is the new Amazon Top Gear like show starting in the fall.

The list of previous shows I've watched is too long but Californication was always a big favorite of mine.

Yup, just watched it tonight. I've been waiting for a couple months now after seeing the previews during the last season of Suits.

The usual HBO and Showtime shows (House of Lies just ended, Game of Thrones finale this weekend, Silicon Valley)

I'm really liking Preacher on AMC and I'm cautiously optimistic about Roadies on HBO.

You said it, man - Preacher is an awesome, wicked sick show.

I'll have to check out Preacher. When does it show?

Tazz

On Netflix

House of Cards

Narcos

Orange is the new black

Bloodline

Peeky Blinders

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

How about the Game of Thrones season finale? Wow!

Good stuff last night!! Won't dive too far in as some folks might not have caught it yet, but I was thoroughly impressed. Looking forward to next season already
  • Like 1

Good stuff last night!! Won't dive too far in as some folks might not have caught it yet, but I was thoroughly impressed. Looking forward to next season already

That's why I kept it short and sweet. "Wow" covers it for me.

Sent from my LG-AS990 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Forgot to mention on NBC Maya and Marty, very funny variety show created by SNL's Lorne Micharls

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

How about the Game of Thrones season finale? Wow!

Man, I did not see some parts happening!

That said,

Orange is the new black

Hell on Wheels,

Really mostly streaming right now. HBO Now was a great investment have already watched/ am watching:

The Wire

The Sopranos

OZ

Real Time w/ Bill Maher

Last week tonight 

Game of Thrones

Curb your enthusiasm

Just finished the 8 episode series, The Last Kingdom. Not bad if you're into these type of shows as I lol

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

I've been watching MSNBC from Joe & Mika in the early morning to Brian Williams at the end of their live broadcasting day. 

And I'm terrified.

In just a few days, I'll know whether or not I'm about to become an ex-patriot.

Who ever thought it would come to this?

Hey Nifty welcome back. I watched a bit of a special on the US Presidents on the history channel today and recorded the rest. It brought some much needed perspective. You should watch it.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

You seem nice and calm, Rev.

What's your secret?

I've been doubling up on my Prozac, but it's not helping.  Neither is the second shot of Sambuca in my coffee.  I haven't had a cigarette since March of 1994 and I'm suddenly craving those.

Maybe an asteroid will strike the earth this weekend and destroy all living organisms (except maybe cockroaches), but when have we ever been that lucky?

Hi, S&B.  At least I'm not alone.  I've got Matteo Renzi on speed dial.  It might be time to reverse my family's 1910 experiment--if they let me.

• Like 1