BigtazzGolf

What Are You Watching?

You seem nice and calm, Rev.

What's your secret?

I've been doubling up on my Prozac, but it's not helping. Neither is the second shot of Sambuca in my coffee. I haven't had a cigarette since March of 1994 and I'm suddenly craving those.

Maybe an asteroid will strike the earth this weekend and destroy all living organisms (except maybe cockroaches), but when have we ever been that lucky?

Hi, S&B. At least I'm not alone. I've got Matteo Renzi on speed dial. It might be time to reverse my family's 1910 experiment--if they let me.

I'm calm because believe it or not we've had worse. If the Country's bad now at least we aren't killing each other in drives like we did for four plus years in the mid 19th century. Early on we had candidates accusing one another of being pimps. Worse there was some truth to the accusations.

Every generation likes to think that it is either the best or the worst. Rarely is either claim true.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My impression is a little different.

America has chosen fascism of its own will and will now reap the consequences of that decision.

I have but one blessing to count now; it's almost over for me.  The sweet, cool repose in my brass urn is imminent.

For those who'll be around for a while, enjoy the apocalypse. 

In response to Nifty

I watched Xmen Apocalypse during the first part of the election last night and it was really good. I did enjoy it lol

No reason to stress if it won't do any good. When I heard he won Florida I turned the Election on.

+1 nifty. Unfortunately, I'll probably be around a while. And the lady wants kids. Hard to pull the trigger on that when this is going on.

I have been watching Westworld on HBO and I am not sure why.   I know that it is about a western Fantasyland with robots, but that's all I have figured out.   I have no idea what exactly is going on.   Typically, I just want to be easily entertained and do not watch shows that make my brain hurt.  Hopefully, in the last episode it will explain what the heck I have been watching.  I guess I will continue to watch because there are some really good visuals. 

• Like 1

I've given up on TV.  10,000 channels and nothing on I want to watch unless there is a tournament.  My wife is watching something; I'm surfing Netflix, pausing to check out the latest MGS forum posts.  

• Like 1

Just watched the first episode of Shooter tonight on USA.  Thought it was pretty great and the 2nd episode also aired tonight.  Looks like it will be pretty good.

• Like 1

Just watched the first episode of Shooter tonight on USA. Thought it was pretty great and the 2nd episode also aired tonight. Looks like it will be pretty good.

I'm thinking about starting to watch that. I absolutely loved the movie and always wished they had made another one. Let me know how the first couple episodes go. Does it seem like the first season will just draw out the entire movie?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'm thinking about starting to watch that. I absolutely loved the movie and always wished they had made another one. Let me know how the first couple episodes go. Does it seem like the first season will just draw out the entire movie?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I've only watched the first episode and it was pretty much all setup for the season.  Yes though, it does seem like it's just the movie drawn out over a whole season.  I'm pretty OK with that concept though.

Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood singing this morning on GMA!   Dammit boy that new song whiskey to wine will put chill bumps on ya hiney!

Trisha grew up right down the road from where we live and the gal can sang and Garth's pretty dang good too :D 

I keep meaning to get in on this thread...

Sunday's

Bob's Burgers

Westworld

Walking Dead

Last Man on Earth

Comic Book Men

Elementary 

Monday

Gotham

Timeless

Supergirl

Tuesday

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

New Girl

Scream Queens - so so good

Agents of Shield

Wednesdays

Modern Family

Designated Survivor

Thursday

Legends of Tomorrow

Pitch

Friday

Hawaii 5-0

Saturday

Star Wars Rebels

Netflix

Daredevil

Luke Cage

Jessica Jones

Stranger Things

Not on ATM but returning

Quarry

Colony

Grim

Face Off - love this show

Big Brother

Better Call Saul 

Archer

Game of Thrones

Ballers

Preacher

The Expanse

I'd like to bid farewell in 2016 to possibly the greatest series finale ever and probably my favorite show ever...

Person of Interest

PS: Charlie Brown Christmas is on next Friday

• Like 3