BigtazzGolf

What Are You Watching?

My daughters have gotten me into this show.  It deals with any number of mental health issues we struggle with on a daily basis.  I'm loving it.
To be honest, if my teenagers want to spend an hour hanging out in the family room with their parents, I'd watch paint dry.  I doesn't happen often enough anymore!  

I could love this post twice.
  • Like 1

Southern cuisine lovers should check out Netflix’s latest season of Chef’s Table. There are two excellent episodes featuring Savannah and Charleston. Savannah was new to me where they feature James Beard award winner Mashama Bailey and her Restaurant The Grey. For me, the highlight was Sean Brock who is now in Nashville but made a name for himself in Charleston starting at McCradys and opening Husk among others. He is truly a story of hard work and perseverance in an incredibly difficult industry. I first learned of Sean on an episode of Anthony Bourdains Parts Unknown where they travel Nashville. Two incredibly refined chefs devouring late night Waffle House after jars of beers discussing life.

If you’re into food, stories of good people doing well or just something different I would highly suggest you turn it on.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Anyone watched Liam Neesons new TV series 'Curfew'?

Only 1 episode out so far but it's Death Race meets the walking dead as far as I can make out.

Anyone watched Liam Neesons new TV series 'Curfew'?
Only 1 episode out so far but it's Death Race meets the walking dead as far as I can make out.

Is it streaming?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

20 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Is it streaming?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

it streams on SKY but I imagine other Networks have it as well- lot of big-ish names in it