Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Why do you pay/play $4.00 for a golf ball?

I don't know about the rest of you hacks (including yours truly) but I'm done buying a golf ball that cost $4.00+ (excluding tax). I'm going to use the generic PV1 as the example of an expensive and over-priced ball. Sure, other Big mfg.'s make and sell one too.

My discussion is very unscientific but I'd guess that the average handicap of players buying-playing $4 golf balls is 18.. or more. My handicap is 6.5 and I won't get any better just by playing a $4 golf ball and neither will a guy with an 18... or a 12 or a 1. There was a time when there weren't that many choices if you wanted to play a premium ball. In my opinion premium balls long ago had a great feel when most other balls felt like a rock. Titleist has pretty much owned the premium ball market for decades. Anyone remember the old wound balata? (Ehem... Kenny, Foz, Stu, Rev.) I didn't play them much for several reasons. They were easily damaged (cut or wrinkled) and they were hard to control if you weren't a solid consistent ball striker. If you hit a tree or cart path the Balata was finished. In other words... they sucked quite frankly. But they had a great "soft" feel. There used to even be a "ring"  - like a washer; that you could buy to put your balata ball through and rotate the ball around to see if it had any imperfections on the cover. It was a gauge actually. It was not uncommon to play more than one ball during a round. One thin mis-hit and the balata was cut or had a big wrinkle on the cover. I don't think under normal play a ball gets out of round anymore. But here's an example of what I'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1XYxzv3JlU

Today and as noted numerous times here in the forum we have a lot of choices in the balls we play. In general we all want to play a ball that performs like a "tour" ball. I know I do. But what is a Tour ball? I contend it's either a two or three piece (sometimes more) ball with a Urethane cover. It's also a ball that the Pros play. Right? Perhaps a Tour ball is just one the pros are paid to endorse? They're also free to the Pro. Could Dustin Johnson win a US Open with a Snell? Without a doubt. What about a Wilson Duo-U or an MG Tour C4? Yep... I'm pretty sure he could. Would DJ have lost the Open or been uncompetitive without TM's $4 ball? No. Will your play suffer if you don't play $4 ball? No. Is your amateur game so precise and sensitive that only a $4 ball makes you the scratch player you are? No. Will you with your 15 hcp suffer if you play a ball that cost $2.66 (Snell) or one for $1.66 (MG Golf)? No. Will your game improve by not playing a Pinnacle Gold rock? Yes.

So I ask. Why do you buy-play the most expensive golf balls on the market when you can spend way less for "Tour" performance? Perhaps it's like playing the back tee when you should be playing the white.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I don't play a $4 ball as I lose far too many each round to justify it. I lose at least one or two balls a round, sometimes more. So for me playing a $4 ball just doesn't make sense. I typically play what I've found in the forest/creek/long grass as I'm searching for my errant last shot.

So I will stick with my $20 a dozen ball that's on sale whatever week I need some new ones. Maybe I'm not good enough to notice the difference but I can't tell you whether I'm hitting a pro v1 or a strata/noodle/nike etc.

... I play a lot so ball expense can add up. I need a tour caliber urethane covered ball for my short game which relies on max spin as I use my 60* for all shots around the green. Tried B330 RXS and they just didn't have enough green side spin. 

... That said, I rarely buy current balls. If last years ball was good enough for guys on tour who depend on performance to make a living, they are certainly good enough for me one year later. Bought 50 Lethals 2 seasons ago and still have about 1/3 of them left. I did up some last seasons Z Star on a buy 2 get a 3rd dozen free at $39 and all had an extra sleeve so basically got 21 extra balls for free. Love ProV1x but won't pay almost twice as much when I think any seamless urethane tour ball works just as well for me. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Quite simply I have yet to find a ball that works as well as a Prov1x does for me. I have tried just about every ball on the market and I am most comfortable with the ball I have been playing for the last decade plus. They make different golf balls for a reason and some work better for some than they do for others.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I love the pro v1x but rarely if ever do I buy new. I get 90% of my balls off eBay. The rest I buy off a buddy who goes and picks them up at local courses.

My max I'll spend on a ball is a buck and usually I can get them for less if buying in bulk. I bought 6 dz pro v1x for $50 in Feb and still have over half.

It pays to be patient when looking for deals on balls imo

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

I have a buddy who is a 6 Hcap. His current gamer is the new Pinnacle Rush....about $15/dozen. Prior to that he was gaming the Wilson fifty elite, $13/dozen. His game lets you know that you font have to pay $4/ball to play well. My current gamer us the Snell MTB, purchased in 3 dozen lots. I have three rounds on one ball with only one small cart path blemish.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Top flite gamer tour's are usually $35 for two dozen...darn good ball, IMO.

Also I did find 330-series AA grade refurbs at target on clearance for $6/doz. Bought out the whole shelf, haven't noticed any difference from new yet.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

Quite simply I have yet to find a ball that works as well as a Prov1x does for me. I have tried just about every ball on the market and I am most comfortable with the ball I have been playing for the last decade plus. They make different golf balls for a reason and some work better for some than they do for others.

No doubt Jmike, you're one of the better players we have around here. There's nothing wrong with any ball or equipment a guys uses. All that matters is what works. But... but, I'd be willing to bet on a blind test that you; or me for sure, couldn't discern much measurable differences between some of these balls. For example, if the only ball left available to us on the planet was a Project(a) or an MG Tour you'd still maintain your high level of play and accuracy. Me? I'd become much better and take your wallet on Saturday.  :D

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

The feel of the ball off the putter is the biggest thing for me. I prefer a urethane ball in that regard, feels better off the putter. I don't care for brand names at all, I buy whatever I find on sale. I like the MG ball a lot, bought a box of Project A balls and didn't care for them at all.

We live in a time now where there is a great variety of premium performing balls without the premium price. Though if someone feels a Pro V 1 is best for their game, so be it. I think having confidence in your equipment is the most important aspect of equipment choice.

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I'm starting to gravitate away from the expensive balls as I'm very busy and lately it seems possibly 10-14 rounds a year is what I can pull off and recently tried the Srixon Soft Feel ( bought  4 dozen because I 've been helping my friend a Special Olympics golfer and got them really for him but kept a dozen for myself to try) and not sold on it but it has peaked my interests to find less expensive balls. Now that I can get the Snell ball here in Canada I will try them out. My cap hovers between an 8-10 not playing a lot and if I can get a ball cheaper that is like my favorite ZStar I would be thrilled. If not I will wait till the end of the year and load up on the ZStar.

I will only play the ProV1 or X for tournament play. So I only buy a couple dozen of PVs per year. The rest of the time I'm playing a 2015 ball or something on sale on tgw or dicks around $30. RZN, TM TP. I just ordered some Snells and I'm really hoping hey are as advertised bc if so, I'll be buying those consistently. But I won't stop playing PV during tourneys

Knoxville, TN. 6HDCP, Cally XR16 Driver, G25 3 wood, burner Rescue. Ping I E1 irons, Vokey SM5 52,56,60 & 2ball odyssey putter

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

No doubt Jmike, you're one of the better players we have around here. There's nothing wrong with any ball or equipment a guys uses. All that matters is what works. But... but, I'd be willing to bet on a blind test that you; or me for sure, couldn't discern much measurable differences between some of these balls. For example, if the only ball left available to us on the planet was a Project(a) or an MG Tour you'd still maintain your high level of play and accuracy. Me? I'd become much better and take your wallet on Saturday. :D

If they were the last balls on earth I would still play at the same level and not saying that other balls don't perform. I prefer the ProV1x and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

I have toyed with other balls and the Chrome Soft is a great ball for the price and for that matter so is the Project a. Both feel great and my main issue with them is they spin a bit much in the wind for me. Same with the Srixon balls I tested for this site. Loved the feel and they performed well until a windy day. I live on an island and there is never no wind on a golf course. Could I adapt...absolutely.

As for the blind test I did it a few years back at my club since our pro had the same theory. I picked the ProV1x out with no issues.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I play a ball that is $4 but I try my best to never pay that. Either buying recycled or when there is a sale. I like the predictability I get from the tour balls. I can expect how they'll react off the driver or around the greens.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I'm enjoying my own conversation. LOL

Theoo likes the predictability of his $4 ball. Not sure what that means actually. I've personally never played for example a $1.66 MG Tour and said, "wow, look at that weird ball flight." Same with a Snell. If I hit the shot properly they are predictable. If not they are all over the place. Kind of like with a $4 ball.

I'm enjoying my own conversation. LOL

Theoo likes the predictability of his $4 ball. Not sure what that means actually. I've personally never played for example a $1.66 MG Tour and said, "wow, look at that weird ball flight." Same with a Snell. If I hit the shot properly they are predictable. If not they are all over the place. Kind of like with a $4 ball.

I guess what I mean is the tour ball performs better for me. The cheaper balls I've played in the past haven't. Even the ones that have been labeled tour level.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

If you can't tell the difference, play whatever ball feels good to you at a price you want to pay.  If you think a certain tour ball helps your game more than other balls, then the confidence in that ball will help to give you the best scores.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I agree with you, even though I tend not to lose balls as often I'm not a fan of spending a lot on balls, I am also a fan of the Vice and Snell balls, to me they are just as good if not better than any tour premium balls

Nah i'm too cheap to pay the MSRP.

And i don't care what brand it is, I just seem to get better performance from "Tour" level balls, by that I mean flight and greenside spin. Could I play with Noodle's absolutely, but they aren't going to check up like its more expensive brothers. But Price alone as an indicator for performance makes no sense to me.

Then there are some balls that I just don't like the feel off of clubs- see Nike RZN Black or Callaway Hex black

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

I agree with you, even though I tend not to lose balls as often I'm not a fan of spending a lot on balls, I am also a fan of the Vice and Snell balls, to me they are just as good if not better than any tour premium balls

Not jack the thread but have you played the Vice Pro plus?

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Looks like the My Golf Spy Forum members are pretty frugal with their golfball dollars........as we should be.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

If you ever get a chance do a 'ball fitting'.  Golfsmith did a promotion with Bridgestone and they can ensure you get a ball that matches your spin rate and compression for your swing speed.

Then get some good AAA used ones or look for balls that compare to what you're fit into.

It really does make a difference....

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Personally I feel like which ball is less important that playing the same ball.

While a lot them perform similarly, you have to know what your ball is going to do before you can be consistent on the course.

If you know a ball isn't going to spin you can play that if it's consistent. If you always suck it back 10' on the green you can play that too. Where it gets difficult is when you keep swapping back and forth and don't understand what your ball is going to do.

Personally I also play the Snell MTB and I have a few dozen TMaG TP-X left. I like them both but when it comes time to buy it's really hard to beat the MTB six pack for performance and price

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I can't remember the last time I actually paid for golf balls so I guess I'm not much help here. I like Pv1x, tmag tpx, Rzn platinum, WS FGX, MG tour, zstar x and even b330 although less so in its case. All are capable balls in my opinion. Whatever works and to each their own. Personally I usually play PV1x or prov1 when it matters but that's just because they are what my club reps and because Titleist has a strangle hold in my market when it comes to premium balls. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

I play the project(a).  I like the way they look, feel, and every 5th doz is free per the code under the case top.  I order them direct and get a clover logo, and all of them #7.  Goofy perhaps, but for me consistency is key.  I play with several high handicappers that use a prov1.  With their low club head speed it is unlikely that they compress them fully and would benefit from a low comp ball.  I think they just want one less thing to worry about in regards to equipment holding them back.    

:ping-small: S57 DG S300 stiff

:taylormade-small:  M1 430 8.5 Matrix Black Tie 

:ping-small:  Tour Wedges stiff

:taylormade-small:  SLDR 16* mini driver Fuji Speeder stiff

:taylormade-small: SLDR 21* hybrid Fuji Speeder stiff

:cameron-small: Futura  Superstroke mid slim 2.0

:taylormade-small:  project (a) #7's

Personally I feel like which ball is less important that playing the same ball.

While a lot them perform similarly, you have to know what your ball is going to do before you can be consistent on the course.

If you know a ball isn't going to spin you can play that if it's consistent. If you always suck it back 10' on the green you can play that too. Where it gets difficult is when you keep swapping back and forth and don't understand what your ball is going to do.

Personally I also play the Snell MTB and I have a few dozen TMaG TP-X left. I like them both but when it comes time to buy it's really hard to beat the MTB six pack for performance and price

Absolutely agree with this.  I've been using Srixon Z Stars for years, mainly because I know what it will do if I hit it properly, especially into greens and chipping.  I buy in bulk, and I'm happy to play last years model, which keeps the cost down. I've trialled a few different balls over the years, but I don't have time to play enough practice rounds to get used to a different ball.

In Aus, $US4 a ball is bottom end for Pro V's (last years model) We seem to pay a bit extra for balls, especially Titleist.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I play a $4 ball because I got lucky and found it. 

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

The Smell MTB is a premium ball as are the others described in Plaid's original post. Same construction as a Pro VI or Ix only without the advertising the cost is significantly reduced.

So if the question is why do I play a your type ball it's because it does make a difference. Spin around the greens is huge for my game. I'd have to totally change the shots that I play if the balls that I uses didn't have urethane covers.

Having written that it's very easy to find those balls for under $3 each either by purchasing last year's model or buying the MTB. So I'm currently using last year's iteration of the B330 RX. I picked up 2 dozen for 50.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Archived