GolfSpy Stroker

Rick Shiels / Mark Crossfield videos

What are you favorite golf video blogs on youtube?   

I started watching Mark Crossfield a couple of years ago and he's got some good stuff.

Recently found Rick Shiels videos on youtube and the thing I like about him is he's got a tester that is a mid-handicap hitting clubs and giving his feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSEt6sX9U4&list=PLKnkfgDBi62kF5MjPySEw8mUzV3bAgHtE

• Like 2

Rob Potter is the best. He should have his own channel.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

the meandmygolf duo is a great resource for swing drills and tips. Plus, the outfits are... interesting

I also listen to whatever Scott Hamilton says (not the figure skater)

• Like 3

I really like watching the Mark Crossfield VLogs. Their humorous and I like watching him try to play mind games against the competition. The Rick Shield videos are also good, but sometimes they seem to take golf a lot more serious than in Mark's videos. You can tell how much it bothers Rick when he hits a bad shot. I also like to watch Buzza golf and their VLogs.

• Like 2

I really like watching the Mark Crossfield VLogs. Their humorous and I like watching him try to play mind games against the competition. The Rick Shield videos are also good, but sometimes they seem to take golf a lot more serious than in Mark's videos. You can tell how much it bothers Rick when he hits a bad shot. I also like to watch Buzza golf and their VLogs.

Haha!  Spot on with that.  There's a review where Rick let the mid-handicapper, Rob, hit his Ben Hogan irons and I thought he was going to faint every time he hit the ball !!

• Like 1

Haha!  Spot on with that.  There's a review where Rick let the mid-handicapper, Rob, hit his Ben Hogan irons and I thought he was going to faint every time he hit the ball !!

I know that feeling and the only one besides me to hit mine was the pro at my club.

• Like 1

Other popular one is Gabriel Writer's 'Movement to Improvement' VBlog

• Like 1

I need all the help I can get, so I watch them all

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

• Like 2

I need all the help I can get, so I watch them all

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

Got a nice looking bag there.... you've got the right equipment, I'm sure it will happen sooner than later!

I've seen videos from all of the people mentioned, but I agree with chemclub with respect to the meandmygolf duo -- They are the best as far as instruction goes.

Mark and Rick both do a pretty nice job testing clubs though.

• Like 1

I've seen videos from all of the people mentioned, but I agree with chemclub with respect to the meandmygolf duo -- They are the best as far as instruction goes.

Mark and Rick both do a pretty nice job testing clubs though.

Love how the two of them wear identical outfits.  Cracks me up!  Can you imagine if you played with 2 guys that wore the exact same thing??

BTW - just realized they are all from the UK.  where are the US guys?  I like Michael Breed & Martin Hall on the golf channel too.

• Like 3

Love Crossfield. He cracks me up, and I like his approach as well.

• Like 1

Love how the two of them wear identical outfits. Cracks me up! Can you imagine if you played with 2 guys that wore the exact same thing??

BTW - just realized they are all from the UK. where are the US guys? I like Michael Breed & Martin Hall on the golf channel too.

I like Michael Breed because he's a little nutty but I have never got into Martin Hall. I'd rather watch the ladies on their own show.

• Like 2

All of them are really good. I find I identify with shields a little more but mark is really good too.

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

I like Michael Breed because he's a little nutty but I have never got into Martin Hall. I'd rather watch the ladies on their own show.

He has an amazing array of "tools" pool noodles, blocks, etc. I like how he shows that you can use everyday objects to improve..

Sent from my LG-D851 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I like crossfields approach, but does anyone else feel like he seems out of breath?

• Like 2

I watch Shiels when he reviews the new stuff as I've gotten familiar with his distances and spin, so it makes it easier to really know if a club is getting him better numbers than others in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I love Crossfield for his teaching approach - Face to path relationship rather than worrying about positions.  He is really good at explaining cause and effect in the golf swing

• Like 2

Shiels and the My & My Golf guys had a longest driving contest recently.. up on YouTube; I won't spoil the ending.  :)

• Like 1