TESTERS WANTED! ×

Rick Shiels / Mark Crossfield videos

Also, I believe they edit out a lot of the miss-hits that they don't use for the comparisons. If you watch the number of shots he's on, it'll skip a few between the ones they actually show.

They absolutely do. They mentioned it once or twice but it’s hard to notice since they do really well editing their footage.

I think I’m the Ventus stock vs aftermarket they actually showed all the filmed shots and made a note of it, but even then they removed one from the sample because Matt felt like that was more of a bad swing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8