TESTERS WANTED! ×

Travis Matthew Clothing

Gogolf

What do you guys think about Travis Matthew clothing? I have a few shirts and so far I'm a big fan!! The styling is modern and a nice change of pace from Adidas and Nike

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

I love the fit from Travis Matthew. As well its a nice change in the fact that they don't go with crazy bold colors. Dressing classy for the course has kind of gone by the wayside

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

• 2 months later...

Don't have any.....prob more expensive than Greg Norman clothing found at Macy's

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I am not a fan of synthetic materials.  I've gotten fond of Criquet cotton shirts.  They seem to be about the same price as TM, and I only get them when they have a sale.  Time to start wearing their long sleeve player's shirt.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 1 month later...

Just received a Travis Mathew polo and TM hat in my most recent ShortPar4 box.  Their Prestige 7777 material is really nice.  I haven't had one of their shirts in quite awhile and am impressed with the new line.  Best part was the price. I would never pay the full price for the higher end golf apparel.  If you haven't tried Short Par 4 yet, use my link to get $20 off first months box.  That is only $25 for over $100 worth of golf apparel delivered to your door (shipping included).  If you are not satisfied you can cancel easily any time, hassle free and no hidden fees.  I found when you call to cancel after your first month they will usually offer you another month (or two) at the promotional rate.  In addition to TM, I have received brands such as Linksoul, Chase54, Matte Grey and Puma so far.

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/WQ7N2K6

• 1 month later...

I have quite a few Travis Mathew polos. I tend to like the 60/40 blend ones the best. The styling lately has been a little hit or miss for me, but they are definitely the majority of my golf shirts. 

If you like TM, you should look at Matte Grey. It was started by one of the founders of TM. They tend have some good deals throughout the year and you get advance notice and discount codes if you sign up for their email list.

I have quite a few Travis Mathew polos. I tend to like the 60/40 blend ones the best. The styling lately has been a little hit or miss for me, but they are definitely the majority of my golf shirts. 

If you like TM, you should look at Matte Grey. It was started by one of the founders of TM. They tend have some good deals throughout the year and you get advance notice and discount codes if you sign up for their email list.

Thanks for the suggestion! looks like it's all part of Haus of Grey! 

• 2 months later...

Archived