Our Sponsors

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice one! Unfortunately im one of those golfers who can't play and wear a watch at the same time, just bothers me too much, good luck to whomever gets chosen, seems like it does a bunch of good stuff.

Alrighty Gang -- time to announce the TomTomTeam!!!   (Been waiting all week for that one. Granted, it's been a slow week...)   Here are the testers for the TomTom Golfer 2 GPS Watch:   Golfin H

I too can't wear a watch when I play. I usually carry my Golfbuddy VS4 in my pocket. Good luck to everyone, would like to read your reviews mainly about battery life and if it gives you precise yar

Posted Images

Charles

North Carolina

HCP: 15

I had to give up using a GPS app on my phone because it became to distracting and time consuming, sapping my enjoyment of "being in the moment" during play. I would love to try this GPS watch; I'm thinking a quick glance for distance would give me what I need without getting in the way.

Bill S

Missouri

15 HDCP

Currently using  a Garmin S2, but in the market for a new GPS.

This looks like this would be a  real nice upgrade from my current one

Ping G410 Plus, Graphite Design VR5 Reg Flex 

Ping G410 Woods 3 and 7

Ping G410 Hybrids 4 and 5

Ping G410 Irons 6 thru PW

Ping Glide 2.0 Wedge, Bent to 46* 12* Bounce SS (bent to 48*) and 52* 12* Bounce SS                                                          Ping Glide Forged Custom  56*-10*

Scotty Cameron 5s 34"

Clinton

Saskatchewan

Currently using a garmin s6. It's a bit difficult to learn to use but am getting used to it. Would be interesting to compare

I also have an issue wearing a watch on the course.  Now if they came out with a watch that could track your swing path I'd get over my issue  B)

:ping-small: S57 DG S300 stiff

:taylormade-small:  M1 430 8.5 Matrix Black Tie 

:ping-small:  Tour Wedges stiff

:taylormade-small:  SLDR 16* mini driver Fuji Speeder stiff

:taylormade-small: SLDR 21* hybrid Fuji Speeder stiff

:cameron-small: Futura  Superstroke mid slim 2.0

:taylormade-small:  project (a) #7's