Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Axis1 Putter advertisement

digitaltexan

Has anyone clicked on the Axis1 Putter advertisement Link???

That is one funky looking putter... It looks like some one wrapped it around a tree in frustration...

you would think that any counter weighting would be placed away from the face...

I would fear that off center hits towards the heel of the face would shoot the ball out sideways...

In my  :callaway-small: 2018 Org14 Cart Bag I have:

:callaway-small: Epic Max 10.5°

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Fairway 3W 15° & 5W 18°, Project X Even Flow 65-R

:callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3-H 18° (+2° set to 20°), Steelfiber fc-75

:callaway-small: 2019 Big Bertha 4-PW, UST Mamiya Recoil ZT9 460 Graphite

:callaway-small: 2019 PM Grind Tour Grey 56/14, JAWS MD5 52/10

:odyssey-small: Triple Track DoubleWide, Stroke Lab 32in shaft, SuperStroke WristLock Grip

:callaway-small: Chrome Soft Yellow, Triple Track, Truvis, Supersoft, Kirkland 3-piece

• SPY VIP

We actually reviewed this putter back in 2009 and out of all the reviews we have done so far I would say this putter is up there with the ones that pleasantly surprised us the most. It does look odd but the thing simply works. We hope to have one for you guys to be able to try out for yourselves soon.

Here is a link to the review...and by the way it was not a paid review and also so you know we get many companies wanting to be sponsors on the site and we turn many of them down because we do not believe in their product or feel it would not be a good fit for our readers. This on the other hand we do believe in and feel our guys should try it. It is just one of those products that every golfer should try because looks can be deceiving.

http://www.mygolfspy...esign-for-2009/

Has anyone clicked on the Axis1 Putter advertisement Link???

That is one funky looking putter... It looks like some one wrapped it around a tree in frustration...

you would think that any counter weighting would be placed away from the face...

I would fear that off center hits towards the heel of the face would shoot the ball out sideways...

#TruthDigest

"ONE FUNKY LOOKING PUTTER!" Maybe they should use that as a slogan! The designer of this putter is an award winning industrial designer, including a 3D Mouse that was used on the Mars Rover. The fact is once you have one in your hands, it is really quite beautiful, almost sculpted in appearance and so balanced as to be torque free, as one of My Golf Spy's videos demonstrates. Better yet, here is Luis Pedraza's own comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26HrMbDD0z4&feature=related

I'll have to look for that one in any of the sports stores I visit... I surly will have to see, feel it, touch it, play it to believe it...

And thank you MyGolfSpy for all that you do!!!

I love this website almost as much as I love golf... well maybe not that much, golf is WAY up there in my list of loves...

But thanks again, I've found this forum to be a valuable reference and have already purchased a couple of products based on the opinions and reviews of all your members.

In my  :callaway-small: 2018 Org14 Cart Bag I have:

:callaway-small: Epic Max 10.5°

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Fairway 3W 15° & 5W 18°, Project X Even Flow 65-R

:callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3-H 18° (+2° set to 20°), Steelfiber fc-75

:callaway-small: 2019 Big Bertha 4-PW, UST Mamiya Recoil ZT9 460 Graphite

:callaway-small: 2019 PM Grind Tour Grey 56/14, JAWS MD5 52/10

:odyssey-small: Triple Track DoubleWide, Stroke Lab 32in shaft, SuperStroke WristLock Grip

:callaway-small: Chrome Soft Yellow, Triple Track, Truvis, Supersoft, Kirkland 3-piece

Archived