Testers Announced: Big Max AutoFold FF Push Cart

Brandon from Washington State

I walk 60 rounds per year.  My usual course is a heck of a hike, 8 miles with 1100 feet of vertical elevation per round.  Check videos of the Boeing Classic Champions Tour event to see what I'm talking about, thats my local track...

I have tortured my Clic Gear cart over the last couple years, with numerous spare parts replaced to show for it.  I'll give this thing a real test, rain or shine...   

If I win, please include an umbrella holder... I'll include that in the review.

Thanks!!!

I would be happy to try out these trolleys.   My old speed cart tires are always going flat on me and I am tired of patching them.  I always walk unless the course tells me I have to drive a golf cart.  I play about fifty rounds a year.  

I play and walk approximately 150 rounds a year.  My cart is getting old (as am I, 71) and I could use a new one. 

Thank you for the opportunity.

Mike

Virginia

10-15 rounds walking

Would like to compare against my Caddytek. I like how compact the Big Max is when folded. Should fit in my Civic and have room to spare.

Arthur, Massachusetts

Varies, but typically around 40-50.

Arthur

Driver, Callaway Rogue
5W, Callaway Epic
7W, Honma TW747
Irons, 4 - A TM RocketBladez
Wedges, 54, 58 Callaway Mac Daddy 4
Putter, Odyssey O-Works Black 3

Ball Callaway ERC or Supersoft

Kerry 

Indiana

I walk about 12 rounds per year and ride about 128 rounds

I walk 3 to 4 miles for exercise and have been thinking about buying a cart to combine the two but don't know which one to get???