Our Sponsors

Aubrey

Pennsylvania

40-50 rounds/year

"I can't" means one of two things:
1) I'm not willing to try, or
2) I'm more afraid of failure than I am excited by success.

I can.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted!!!     Big Max AutoFold FF Pushcart     Are you a dedicated walking golfer?   I mean, are you the kind of golfer who, unless you're playing in the Himalayas or at Augusta

Hi Gang --    Thank you for all the applications - very cool to see the response for the Big Max Autofold FF!!   Without further ado - here is the Team of Testers:   MCaseyM   markm778   Spo

Congratulations to all the winners!

Posted Images

Brandon from Washington State

I walk 60 rounds per year.  My usual course is a heck of a hike, 8 miles with 1100 feet of vertical elevation per round.  Check videos of the Boeing Classic Champions Tour event to see what I'm talking about, thats my local track...

I have tortured my Clic Gear cart over the last couple years, with numerous spare parts replaced to show for it.  I'll give this thing a real test, rain or shine...   

If I win, please include an umbrella holder... I'll include that in the review.

Thanks!!!

I would be happy to try out these trolleys.   My old speed cart tires are always going flat on me and I am tired of patching them.  I always walk unless the course tells me I have to drive a golf cart.  I play about fifty rounds a year.  

Arthur, Massachusetts

Varies, but typically around 40-50.

Arthur

Driver, Callaway Rogue
5W, Callaway Epic
7W, Honma TW747
Irons, 4 - A TM RocketBladez
Wedges, 54, 58 Callaway Mac Daddy 4
Putter, Odyssey O-Works Black 3

Ball Callaway ERC or Supersoft