Putter: Seemore Si Black 32"

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted!!!     Big Max AutoFold FF Pushcart     Are you a dedicated walking golfer?   I mean, are you the kind of golfer who, unless you're playing in the Himalayas or at Augusta

Hi Gang --    Thank you for all the applications - very cool to see the response for the Big Max Autofold FF!!   Without further ado - here is the Team of Testers:   MCaseyM   markm778   Spo

Congratulations to all the winners!

Posted Images

Scott. Kentucky

I walk two nines every Tuesday and Thursday before work at Ft Knox, KY, another nine on Thursday afternoon and eighteen on Saturday. Currently use a Sun Mountain cart, but interested in the fold flat idea.

Pointer

Utah

About 20 rounds

I'm about to turn 73, I need excercise and I can't walk without a pushcart.

Life, Golf and Fishing can be defined as a continous stream of failures punctuated by an occasional miracle.

Hi - I am from Australia so not sure if you are keen to post this buggy,but here goes;

Your first name and home state - Noel Emu Plains NSW Australia

How many rounds per year do you walk? - 250 per year at least.

Thanks

Kevin

Texas

~70 rounds per year walking

Current Clicgear 2.0 user, much discussion over the years with walking group over who has the best push cart. Would love the opportunity to review.

Bob in Elizabethtown, KY

Retired 60 year old Army helicopter pilot and I walk every round I play, the Taylormade stand bag is getting heavier every day.

I get to play twice a week, around 60 times a year, at area courses and some of them have a few hills.

I was not a big walker until last year when I gave it a try and now find myself walking most of my rounds. I purchased a refurbished clicgear 3.5+ push cart and can't say I have any problems with it. I do find myself sometimes wrestling to open and close it, so I was very interested in testing out the auto open feature.

Hi -

• Chuck in NY

• Walk every round except on those occasional courses we visit that require a cart.

(Though honestly it never really made all that much sense to me as too often you see carts driving back and forth, and back and forth, vs walkers who go directly to their ball....)

Had actually looked - online - at this model but ended up with a Clic Gear 8.0, purchased about a year ago, that I could look at in a store. The CG is a bit heavy and not at all that easy to open or close (I end up operating my wife's for her.....). It is quite sturdy, tho, and stable on the course.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 3W/HL (17*) and EXS 7W (both Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway Super Hybrid 23 (PX Catalyst) and Big Bertha 19 5H (Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g, P2 Reflex Tour)
..all in a Datrek Hybrid bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator