Our Sponsors

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted!!!     Big Max AutoFold FF Pushcart     Are you a dedicated walking golfer?   I mean, are you the kind of golfer who, unless you're playing in the Himalayas or at Augusta

Hi Gang --    Thank you for all the applications - very cool to see the response for the Big Max Autofold FF!!   Without further ado - here is the Team of Testers:   MCaseyM   markm778   Spo

Congratulations to all the winners!

Posted Images

My name's Felix and I've been reading the newsletters for quite a while but just now signed up for the forums. I live on Oahu and play most of my rounds on the military courses on the island, which allows me to walk most of my rounds so I'd say about 85-95 rounds per year are walked. I'd be curious to try out this cart because I've owned the original Big Max Blade for about 4 years now so I'd love the chance to see what's been improved.

Hi

I have got your troly last year and tested it with my two new prototipe invensions of very modern and futuristic golf bag. I love the dsign of your troly but I would chang copule of things which you mite be inerested in. I have just started desgn compony and I am working on difrent projects including cars, kichens, batrooms but its golf I am concentrating on.

Andy from Illinois

I used to walk about 25 rounds a year carrying my bag, but due to knee problems have started taking an electric cart within the last year. I'd love to try a pushcart so I can get back to walking my rounds again!

Dave-Lancashire UK

Walk every round in the UK between 50-80rounds a year all seasons.

Use a Powacaddy but would love to work off a few more calories per round 😊 so would be keen to give this buggy a roll.

Space saving, energy required stability etc all important and would enjoy comparing it to my powered unit

Dennis from New York

40-50 times. Walk every week to save money in they city. Also walk up at school on a hilly course so it wold be great to see if this could be the right push cart.

Dan Show me state of Missouri

Awsome opportunity to try out a new product.  Embarking on a new fitness routine where walking the golf course is a major part.  Currently play 3+ rounds a week and will walk as many of these as possible 

Nick - Pennsylvania

20-30 rounds per year walking

I usually only ride when playing a course with long distances between holes or when playing in outings.

Woods: TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 D, 3W, 5W

Hybrid: TaylorMade Rescue 11

Irons: Mizuno JPX800 5i - A

Wedges: Cleveland 56*, 60*

Putter: Ping Anser