Testers Announced: Big Max AutoFold FF Push Cart

My name is Michel Carroll. I'm 60 and play at least three times a week in the Ottawa (Ontario)  area.  I always walk and play in all conditions - light rain, early morning (dew)... Would love to try the Big Max and pass my current cart on to my wife !

Nick - TN

~30

I've needed something small so it fits in my CRX. Looks fancy!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

--Master Divot Maker--

~Worth 3 million that the government knows about~

Wife says I'm happily married & not looking.

Adam Usher/New Jersey/Handicap .5

I walk approximately two round per week or over 100 rounds per year. I currently use a push cart and occasionally carry but never ride unless I am playing a course where riding is mandatory. Also, my home club promotes walking and the only people that ride do so out of necessity. I look forward to hearing back about this opportunity.

Hi Gang -- 

Thank you for all the applications - very cool to see the response for the Big Max Autofold FF!!

Without further ado - here is the Team of Testers:

MCaseyM

markm778

Spongy5

MattM11

Excited about this review process, and excited for some of the newer members to get an opportunity to test and review for MyGolfSpy.  

Testers - be on the lookout for a Private Message regarding the review process.

And for everyone else - thanks for signing up and keep your eyes open. We have another review opportunity going right now and another exciting one planned for next Friday!

• Like 1

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSi3  
FW Wood: PXG Gen4 2-wood
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*
Irons:; PXG 0211; :Hogan: Pro Combo; :benhogan-small:FTX Combo;:benhogan-small:'99 Apex Plus; :benhogan-small:'99 Apex blades; :macgregor-small: 2010 VIP irons; :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTZ ZipCore: :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60
Putter: :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: Buckingham; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X; :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV; :wilson-small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Congratulations guys!!  I'm looking forward to your reviews.  While it won't work for me in my trunk, I'm sure that it will be a fine cart.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”