Tony

Texas (Austin)

100+ rounds per year (average 36 holes per week, 9-9-18)

Have had my Clicgear 3.0 since it came out, I am guessing 7+ years. About time for an upgrade.

Casey 

Sacramento, CA

Walk 5-10 rounds per year ( as you can see, i don't get to play 18 much due to time, but am starting to do 9 more often), I always walk unless required for a charity tournament and am looking to move on from my Sun Mountain V3. 

Thanks for the opportunity!

Unless the course requires it, I never use an electric cart, and pretty much only carry my bag, whether it's for nine or 18 holes.  Many of the people I play with love their carts, and I've wanted to try one and put it through its paces without necessarily committing to one.

Anyway, my name is George Paaswell

I walk at least nine hole four times per week, schlepping my bag on my shoulders.

Ooh me me me!

Victor

Markham, Ontario

I walk every round unless the course mandates a cart - so probably 20-30 in a year, always with a carry bag

Thanks for the great opportunity

Chuck in Chicagoland.  

I'm a senior golfer, and enjoy walking the courses.  My home course is atop a landfill, with hills and slopes that would look in place on the classic links courses of Scotland and Ireland.  Stability of the cart on the various slopes is of major importance; secondary importance is being able to fit the folded "trolley" in my Mazda RX-8.

I play 25+ rounds per year, but unfortunately my handicap has been slipping with age, and a couple of failed body parts:  hip replacement, shoulder reconstruction, and knee cartilege "trims".  I'm generally around an 18, with a few days where things go well to remind me of days past being a 3 handicap.

Mark

Fredericksburg, VA

I walk 25-50 rounds per year.

This is intriguing to me as I am a disabled veteran and golfing is my only sport I can do, but can't actually carry my bag due to back problems from Iraq. I also have a truck with car seats in the back seat, and this would fit under the seat!

Bryan pool kansas, it's pretty flat here so I walk alot, I'd say 30 or so rounds a year. I've thought about getting one of these in the past wood love to try it out

Sent from my SM-G920P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Neal Lyons, Nebraska. I walk 40-50 rounds per year. Was able to get my brother to start walking 2 years ago. Love to use a push cart.

Paul

Louisiana

i walk the majority of rounds I play. Probably 30 rounds a year.

Ryan - Utah

I walk as much as I can, usually at least once a week from May-September. I currently carry my bag, but knees and back aren't what they used to be. Been looking at a pull cart so this would be perfect to try out!