Our Sponsors

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) Testers Wanted!!!     Big Max AutoFold FF Pushcart     Are you a dedicated walking golfer?   I mean, are you the kind of golfer who, unless you're playing in the Himalayas or at Augusta

Hi Gang --    Thank you for all the applications - very cool to see the response for the Big Max Autofold FF!!   Without further ado - here is the Team of Testers:   MCaseyM   markm778   Spo

Congratulations to all the winners!

Posted Images

Matt Aamold

Vancouver, Washington

I walk every round (30+), golf carts are terrible for my game. 

My Current cart is an old Sun Mountain Micro Cart, which fits in the trunk of my small car.

I used to carry but moved to a push-cart because I wanted to concentrate on my game not how exhausted I was because I carried. 

Majik Downes

Vaudreuil, Quebec Canada

50-75 rounds/yesr

I almost always walk and carry, but I've just started to feel the weight of the bag in last few holes

Hi

I play 50+ rounds per year, my local is Hart Common GC in Greater Manchester UK. Very undulating course so a trolley is a must really. Currently using a 4 wheel EzeGlide. Its a good value trolley but not the most compact when folded. I like how this one packs, be very interested to see how it performs when unfolded!

M1 driver and hybridsPing i200 ironsPing Glide wedgesPing Ketsch Cadence putterBridgestone B330 RXS balls

Harold

Joplin, MO

Prefer to walk since we moved last year from a golf course community...cart just sits in the garage now :-(

Try to play at least once per month on different courses, and using old bulky push cart now