Our Sponsors

Hi dee ho gang---

After careful deliberation, the white smoke is now up and the Selection Committee is emerging from a closed door session to announce the 6 testers for the new Ben Hogan VKTR hybrids. Our testers are:

KCLeo12

Sproutland

Thatginger96

Kenny B

cksurfdude

paulmdepoy

Congrats guys - we're all really looking forward to hearing what you think about these new hybrids from Hogan! I'll be sending you a private message tonite with further instructions.

And for everyone else - keep your eyes and ears open - we still have some summer and all of fall left, and you never know what's going to pop up for review opportunities!

Congratulations everybody! Looking forward to the reviews - I hit a couple of them yesterday and they felt amazing!

Driver: Taylormade SLDR, Diamana Kai'li 70 

3 Wood: Callaway X Tour 15*

Hybrid: Bobby Jones 21* (Original)

Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW

Wedges: Scor 4161 52*, 57*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi dee ho gang---   After careful deliberation, the white smoke is now up and the Selection Committee is emerging from a closed door session to announce the 6 testers for the new Ben Hogan VKTR hybr

Just got home from playing 9 holes tonight and read the message.  Just wow!!  I'm really excited to give these sticks a whirl.  Although my MacGregor irons are the oldest clubs in my bag, I reshafted

(6) Testers Wanted!!!     Ben Hogan VKTR Hybrids     Hybrids are funny clubs.   For some, hybrids are true long iron replacements: easier to hit and designed for a specific distance. For oth

Posted Images

Just got home from playing 9 holes tonight and read the message.  Just wow!!  I'm really excited to give these sticks a whirl.  Although my MacGregor irons are the oldest clubs in my bag, I reshafted them this spring, so they are new again to me.  This spring I also bought the Bridgestone JGR driver, and my SCORs are only 3 years old.  So my TaylorMade RBZ hybrids are the "oldest" clubs in my bag.  I must tell you, the Hogan VKTR hybrids will have to be pretty good to kick out the RBZ.

I must say that MGS sure has had a lot of testing opportunities this year, and I hope it continues so all the die hard MGS guys get chances to do some reviews.  Many thanks to all the people that make this happen, and I will give the VKTRs my best review.

• Like 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Congrats ya'll! They look great, hope they play just as good.

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged     :cleveland-small: Wedges   :taylormade-small: M1 Driver   Tour Edge E7 Beta 3 wood and hybrid   :taylormade-small: Putter

Congrats guys!

Driver: Taylormade M6 10.5*

FW: Sub70 16* 4 wood

Hybrid: 19* Tour Edge Exotics EX5

Irons:  Sub 70 

639 CB 4 - 6

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Taylormade Spider
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
Handicap index:  +2.6

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Congrats to the testers, looking forward to reading the results

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Mizuno JPX EZ 3W, 14U

Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid 18.5

Titleist 816 H1 23

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Absolutely stoked about this I have been struggling with my hybrid and can't wait to give these a try. They look great and I am sure they perform great also.

• Like 1

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

John Hansen North Georgia