Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Official Forum Member Review - DST COMPRESSOR REVIEWS

JBones

Thanks jlukes. The results are astounding. I was paired up at the course with a group and for the first time I received a compliment on how well I struck the ball.

Awesome! and Congrats!!!

I can "relate" to where you're at with your game, and the probs with the driver swing. I have the wedge but based on your very positive feedback going to splurge on the 8i now!!! Thx!!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just joined so that I can contribute to this thread because the articles on MGS helped me with my decision to buy the DST.  

About me:
My usual rounds are between 85-90 strokes.  I lose strokes from my drives but gain a few from a half decent short game and putting.  I bought the DST hoping it would help cure my slice... and it has.  

Using the DST:
When I got the DST, I started with chips and pitches - which was easy. But when I moved to half-swings, I was shanking it 80% of the time. I was frustrated, but somehow the DST exaggerated my swing flaw of casting the club.  At the very least, I knew what I was doing wrong.  

I went home and did slow motion swings with the DST to figure out how to actually hit it.  Since this puts you in the proper impact position, I started to reverse engineer my swing. From impact, I moved back to the delivery position and realized I needed to retain the angle in the right hand, straighten my right arm into impact, and clear my left hip to be able to the hit the DST.  This club made me actually feel (for the first time) all the instruction I've received from lessons, video, and books. From the delivery I moved to the top of the swing and figured out how and when to shift the weight from my back foot to the front, when to start rotating the hips, and dropping the club into the slot. I had so many light-bulb moments with the DST.  

Results:
The next time at the range, I was able to hit balls using half-swings and full-swings with the DST.  I moved to my own clubs and was hitting my irons and hybrids straight and pure with a nice divot. Before the DST, I rarely took a divot. But now I do.. hence my username. The moment of truth came with the driver, and I wasn`t successful at first. So I went back to swinging the DST and realized that I need to continue to turn my front hip in the downswing and through impact. The next shots with the driver were straighter, further, and some of them even had a slight draw.  My banana slice was nowhere to be found.      

DST vs Tour Striker:
This will probably be the last training aid I will ever want... OK... maybe for my full-swing. I also have the tour striker and while that one is great at showing me angle of attack and forward shaft lean at impact, it didn't give me the same feels as the DST.

As someone else has written, the grip on the DST sucks and I'll need to change mine soon because of how often I practice with the club. But a new grip is worth the cost because using this club is improving my swing and maximizing my time at the driving range.  

8 iron or wedge:
I purchased the 8-iron and I'm glad I did as it's great on the range to see a longer ball flight.  However, I also wish I had the wedge as it would be useful to practice chipping indoors due to weather/seasons.  Knowing what I know now about how much this product has helped me, I would have ordered both at the same time to save on shipping and import fees.  

Great info!  Thanks for sharing.

A few questions if you don't mind.

-- As a mid-eighties player, how long did you need to practice with the DST before you began seeing results.  Was it simply a few balls at the range?  A week?  A month?

-- How often do you need to 'refresh' and use the DST?

-- Is this something you bring to the course before a round and use in your warm up?

-- outside of using the wedge indoors do you think there is a need to have both the wedge and 8i?

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, TM Sim2 19*, Cobra F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Cleveland HB Soft #1 w/UST
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

I think I may get mine regripped and start using some soon. I just checked their site but they don't offer a 6i or 7i model.

Last night I was looking at the GolfWrx site and they showed a WITB photo for Justin Rose and he had a DST in it.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

In case anyone is interested... I just ordered the 8 iron from the dstgolf site.  With coupon code DST10 I was able to get for 99 dollars shipped.  Cheapest price I could find anywhere (including eBay and golfwrx).

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

I think I may get mine regripped and start using some soon. I just checked their site but they don't offer a 6i or 7i model.

Last night I was looking at the GolfWrx site and they showed a WITB photo for Justin Rose and he had a DST in it.

A ton of pros use them. Butch Harmon uses it with a lot of his students including Dustin Johnson

Great info!  Thanks for sharing.

-- As a mid-eighties player, how long did you need to practice with the DST before you began seeing results.  Was it simply a few balls at the range?  A week?  A month?

-- Is this something you bring to the course before a round and use in your warm up?

-- outside of using the wedge indoors do you think there is a need to have both the wedge and 8i?

Here are the answers to your questions:  

1)  I was able to see improvements by the third session. The beautiful thing about this club is that it works because of a concept called self-organization.  Human beings are adaptable and we'll figure things out by necessity.  We didn't learn how to walk because someone showed us perfect technique first, we figured it out through trial and error.  What's great about the DST is that you can only hit it if you are in a good impact position. Because of that, you'll figure out how to get there from the start of the golf swing. When I first got it, I started with chips/pitches.  Once I was able to hit 7 out of 10 successfully, I moved on to 1/4 swings.  I followed the same process for moving to the next level:  1/2 swings, 3/4 swings, then full swings getting it airborne, then full swings getting it to a target, then full swings to a smaller target, etc.  That's what I did. For me, it took me two sessions at the range and one at home to get to hitting full swings accurately to a target. For others, it might take less or even more time.

2)  I don't think learning a technical swing change is a one-and-done thing.  I just finished reading the "Practice Manual" and my attention currently is in between internal focus (ie. extend right arm) and external process (ie. swing to first base). These swing thoughts are great for making swing changes but not playing golf.  My next step is to move towards becoming target focused with the DST - if I can concentrate on the target and hit shots successfully to it without any swing thoughts, I'll have ingrained a great motion that I can repeat on the golf course. Right now, I'm playing golf swing... not golf.  

Even though I'm still playing golf swing, my golf game has improved. The first time I played after using the DST, I couldn't hit a slice with my long irons. I bogeyed the first couple of holes because I was setting up for my old shot pattern (slice) and ended up hitting it where I was aiming.  Once I got used to my straighter ball-flight, I started to hit greens. Chips and pitches too were struck solid.  But I ended up with a new problem... I was advancing the ball further on Par 5's leaving me with approach shots between 50-100 yards which is something I don't regularly practice because of how infrequent it used to occur.  I totally believe that once an old set of problems (ie. slice and lack of distance) is resolved, a new set of problems will be created (ie. blocking and approach shots from 50-100 yards).  But what a nicer problem to have.  

3)  I currently use this to warm up before my round.  Here is how I use it:  partial swings with the DST working up to a full swing, then use my own clubs working down to the driver, then work back up to partial swings. Using the DST before the round gives me confidence... if I can hit it well, I'll be able to hit my own clubs well.  

4)  It depends on where you struggle. I think you really only need one because impact with a wedge is similar to impact with a longer club - just adjust for forward shaft lean. The reason why I want one for indoors is because I'm some what frivolous, but also because I practice hitting chips around the house, and I think using the DST instead of my own wedges will continue to reinforce the movement I'm building.  In addition, I need to start mastering those delicate wedge shots of 70-80 yards or so.  

This discussion is leading to me very seriously considering purchasing one. I'll probably talk to the guy I've been taking lessons from in a couple weeks to see whether he thinks it will help the (many) problems my swing has :)

Great info so far! Looking forward to continuing to read it.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Mini

Hybrids: Adams Tight Lie (3)

Irons: 5-A Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 (56/60)

Putter: Odyssey White Hot RX 1

Great info! Thanks for sharing.

-- As a mid-eighties player, how long did you need to practice with the DST before you began seeing results. Was it simply a few balls at the range? A week? A month?

I'm just a few strokes behind you ;-) but for me it's a bit of all of those things.

I started seeing improvement very quickly, do use it more regularly now, and yes it is a great warm-up tool.

For me "Yes" to the last question, too - I started with the wedge as the thinking was sharpen the short game. But I tend to swing much slower and shorter with wedges and while it did help me turn thru the short shots better I didn't feel as much of a positive effect with the irons and up.

You'd think the feel would be transferrable but (again, for me) not as much as initially hoped.

So did order the 8i* with the thinking that it will help with the short irons and up!

* If you order from DST directly try code "DST10" for -$10 off

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

<.. etc. ...>

Dude GREAT info! Thanks!

And great distinction b/w playing golf *swing* vs. playing golf .. and focusing on targets.

Hope to get there someday myself.....

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

1)  I was able to see improvements by the third session. The beautiful thing about this club is that it works because of a concept called self-organization.  Human beings are adaptable and we'll figure things out by necessity.  We didn't learn how to walk because someone showed us perfect technique first, we figured it out through trial and error.  What's great about the DST is that you can only hit it if you are in a good impact position. Because of that, you'll figure out how to get there from the start of the golf swing. When I first got it, I started with chips/pitches.  Once I was able to hit 7 out of 10 successfully, I moved on to 1/4 swings.  I followed the same process for moving to the next level:  1/2 swings, 3/4 swings, then full swings getting it airborne, then full swings getting it to a target, then full swings to a smaller target, etc.  That's what I did. For me, it took me two sessions at the range and one at home to get to hitting full swings accurately to a target. For others, it might take less or even more time.

2)  I don't think learning a technical swing change is a one-and-done thing.  I just finished reading the "Practice Manual" and my attention currently is in between internal focus (ie. extend right arm) and external process (ie. swing to first base). These swing thoughts are great for making swing changes but not playing golf.  My next step is to move towards becoming target focused with the DST - if I can concentrate on the target and hit shots successfully to it without any swing thoughts, I'll have ingrained a great motion that I can repeat on the golf course. Right now, I'm playing golf swing... not golf.  

Even though I'm still playing golf swing, my golf game has improved. The first time I played after using the DST, I couldn't hit a slice with my long irons. I bogeyed the first couple of holes because I was setting up for my old shot pattern (slice) and ended up hitting it where I was aiming.  Once I got used to my straighter ball-flight, I started to hit greens. Chips and pitches too were struck solid.  But I ended up with a new problem... I was advancing the ball further on Par 5's leaving me with approach shots between 50-100 yards which is something I don't regularly practice because of how infrequent it used to occur.  I totally believe that once an old set of problems (ie. slice and lack of distance) is resolved, a new set of problems will be created (ie. blocking and approach shots from 50-100 yards).  But what a nicer problem to have.  

3)  I currently use this to warm up before my round.  Here is how I use it:  partial swings with the DST working up to a full swing, then use my own clubs working down to the driver, then work back up to partial swings. Using the DST before the round gives me confidence... if I can hit it well, I'll be able to hit my own clubs well.  

4)  It depends on where you struggle. I think you really only need one because impact with a wedge is similar to impact with a longer club - just adjust for forward shaft lean. The reason why I want one for indoors is because I'm some what frivolous, but also because I practice hitting chips around the house, and I think using the DST instead of my own wedges will continue to reinforce the movement I'm building.  In addition, I need to start mastering those delicate wedge shots of 70-80 yards or so.  

Wow... thanks for the thoughtful response.  One of the most thorough and well done responses I've seen on here in a long time.

Good luck!

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Just joined so that I can contribute to this thread because the articles on MGS helped me with my decision to buy the DST.

About me:

My usual rounds are between 85-90 strokes. I lose strokes from my drives but gain a few from a half decent short game and putting. I bought the DST hoping it would help cure my slice... and it has.

Using the DST:

When I got the DST, I started with chips and pitches - which was easy. But when I moved to half-swings, I was shanking it 80% of the time. I was frustrated, but somehow the DST exaggerated my swing flaw of casting the club. At the very least, I knew what I was doing wrong.

I went home and did slow motion swings with the DST to figure out how to actually hit it. Since this puts you in the proper impact position, I started to reverse engineer my swing. From impact, I moved back to the delivery position and realized I needed to retain the angle in the right hand, straighten my right arm into impact, and clear my left hip to be able to the hit the DST. This club made me actually feel (for the first time) all the instruction I've received from lessons, video, and books. From the delivery I moved to the top of the swing and figured out how and when to shift the weight from my back foot to the front, when to start rotating the hips, and dropping the club into the slot. I had so many light-bulb moments with the DST.

Results:

The next time at the range, I was able to hit balls using half-swings and full-swings with the DST. I moved to my own clubs and was hitting my irons and hybrids straight and pure with a nice divot. Before the DST, I rarely took a divot. But now I do.. hence my username. The moment of truth came with the driver, and I wasn`t successful at first. So I went back to swinging the DST and realized that I need to continue to turn my front hip in the downswing and through impact. The next shots with the driver were straighter, further, and some of them even had a slight draw. My banana slice was nowhere to be found.

DST vs Tour Striker:

This will probably be the last training aid I will ever want... OK... maybe for my full-swing. I also have the tour striker and while that one is great at showing me angle of attack and forward shaft lean at impact, it didn't give me the same feels as the DST.

As someone else has written, the grip on the DST is inferior and I'll need to change mine soon because of how often I practice with the club. But a new grip is worth the cost because using this club is improving my swing and maximizing my time at the driving range.

8 iron or wedge:

I purchased the 8-iron and I'm glad I did as it's great on the range to see a longer ball flight. However, I also wish I had the wedge as it would be useful to practice chipping indoors due to weather/seasons. Knowing what I know now about how much this product has helped me, I would have ordered both at the same time to save on shipping and import fees.

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS 9.0*. (Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65)

FW: Cobra F9 3W (MC Diamana RF 60)
Hybrid:
Callaway Apex 19 2H (KBS - 85)

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 4H (MC - Kuro Kage 80 HY)
Irons: Callaway XR Steelhead 5I - AW (Project X 6.0 Steel)
Wedges: Callaway MD3 54* Standard; PM Grind 58* (Project X 5.5 Steel)
Putter: Odyssey Toulon - Atlanta (35")
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft, Titleist Pro-V1, Whatever is in the Weeds
Resident of Southern California

I know that the club gets your hands in the correct impact position, but did you find that you had to adjust other parts of your swing to get into position as well? For instance, having to adjust footwork or lower body action?

Hybrid:

I know that the club gets your hands in the correct impact position, but did you find that you had to adjust other parts of your swing to get into position as well? For instance, having to adjust footwork or lower body action?

Not me. But my main issue has been has been flipping the hands so this helped with that. If someone has other major swing flaws this isn't going to cure those

Got mine today and hit 2 large buckets.

First 10-15 balls were frustrating.  Realized I must have been doing something wrong.

Slowed down... got my NOSE over the white line on the hosel (or maybe just a little in front of it) and stayed really still on the back swing.

Focused on making a good hip turn and staying down and through with a good follow through.

I have to say - once I got it... I understood what the hype is about.

I was able to apply the small changes to all clubs (driver, 3w, hybrid, irons, wedges) and not a HUGE difference but hitting balls flush, crisp and straight is a very nice feeling.

I don't know if hit anything longer (other than maybe the driver) but was continuing to make contact with the center of the club face and the trajectory of the ball was very pleasing.

I'd hit 5-6 shots with my sticks, hit 2-3 balls with the DST and back and forth like that.

After about 150 balls I was beat and drenched with sweat but I can't wait to get back out and do it again.

If your on the fence do it.... you won't regret it.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Absolutely.  When I reverse engineered my swing, I noticed that I had to clear my left hip (more than I was) and have it continue to rotate through the impact zone in order to square the club face.  I also couldn't cast or come over the top (dramatically) as I used to.  As well, I started to feel a proper coil with tension in the back hip as I took my swing back. 

After about 150 balls I was beat and drenched with sweat but I can't wait to get back out and do it again.

Exactly how I felt.  Glad to hear it is working out for you.  Once I was able to get the correct motion into and through impact, I was able to apply speed in the correct area and in the correct way, and that's when I started improving my distance.  

StrokerAce:  Knowing what you know now, would you buy it again?  

Exactly how I felt.  Glad to hear it is working out for you.  Once I was able to get the correct motion into and through impact, I was able to apply speed in the correct area and in the correct way, and that's when I started improving my distance.  

StrokerAce:  Knowing what you know now, would you buy it again?  

In a HEARTBEAT.  Best 100 dollar club I own... by far.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

This sounds really good. I have issues getting through the ball with irons. I seem to have passed this down to my daughter, so both of us could probably benefit from trying it out.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I need/want one of these

WITB?

Mizuno JPX921F 4-PW, recoil 95 shafts

Callaway Epic SZ 9.5°, Hzrdus Smoke black 

Ping Glide 3.0 50,54,60 

PXG hybrid 0317 Gen 1, Tensi CK Blue

Cobra F9 14.5° 3 wood, Atmos Blue 

The question I have, is when you go back to hitting your own clubs, are you keeping your hands super in front of your body add address? Or are you taking your hands back to your original position, before the DST, and only trying to mimic that feel in the swing?

WITB?

Ping Glide 3.0 50,54,60 

The question I have, is when you go back to hitting your own clubs, are you keeping your hands super in front of your body add address? Or are you taking your hands back to your original position, before the DST, and only trying to mimic that feel in the swing?

Keeping the forward press.

The philosophy behind the DST is that it's easier for the body to start and finish the hands in the same place rather than starting even with the ball and finishing with them forwards

Keeping the forward press.

The philosophy behind the DST is that it's easier for the body to start and finish the hands in the same place rather than starting even with the ball and finishing with them forwards

ok thanks

WITB?

Ping Glide 3.0 50,54,60 

Absolutely.  When I reverse engineered my swing, I noticed that I had to clear my left hip (more than I was) and have it continue to rotate through the impact zone in order to square the club face.  I also couldn't cast or come over the top (dramatically) as I used to.  As well, I started to feel a proper coil with tension in the back hip as I took my swing back. 

Thanks, all of these were helpful responses.

Hybrid:

The 8i came (already had the wedge) cannot wait to get to the range!!!

Iron play is improving but going to work on the key things I'm still weak on that taking_divots mentioned, eg. rotating *through* the strike + getting weight onto lead foot.

Lookout birdies ;-)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

I think I'm going to buy this this week but have a few more questions.

Is the same thing that the DST accomplishes not done by just setting your hands in front of your normal address? Like starting out in a forward press position?

And is the wedge any different than the 8i? Do you not just take your swing from the 8i that you will use for 4i all the way thru the bag, to the wedges as well? Or is it different angles and such?

WITB?

Ping Glide 3.0 50,54,60 

The 8i came (already had the wedge) cannot wait to get to the range!!!

Iron play is improving but going to work on the key things I'm still weak on that taking_divots mentioned, eg. rotating *through* the strike + getting weight onto lead foot.

Lookout birdies ;-)

cksurfdude:  You'll get there soon.  The DST made me realize I was trying to square up the clubface with my hands, versus rotating my body through impact.  The "Stop and Go" drill combined with the DST showed me how to do just that.  Also, I used "Baseball Drill" the "Golf Step Drill" with the DST to learn how to transition my weight.  The DST combined with these drills is a catalyst for learning the proper motion.  

I think I'm going to buy this this week but have a few more questions.

Is the same thing that the DST accomplishes not done by just setting your hands in front of your normal address? Like starting out in a forward press position?

And is the wedge any different than the 8i? Do you not just take your swing from the 8i that you will use for 4i all the way thru the bag, to the wedges as well? Or is it different angles and such?

In theory - yes.  But the DST FORCES it vs. your regular irons.  When you are forced to do it in order to hit the ball properly and repeat it multiple times it gets ingrained in your muscle memory and is fairly easy to transition over to your regular irons.

Besides the fact that the DST also gets your hands in the proper forward press position every time.  There's no ambiguity in regards to just how far your hands need to be forward.

I only have the 8i but from my experience you aren't really hitting the DST for distance or at a specific target as you would with a 5/6/7/8/9, etc.  You are more understanding how to strike the ball properly and getting that muscle memory embedded as you transition back to your regular clubs.  I usually hit 2-4 balls with the DST, hit about 6-8 with my irons and alternate in that fashion.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

cksurfdude:  You'll get there soon.  The DST made me realize I was trying to square up the clubface with my hands, versus rotating my body through impact.  The "Stop and Go" drill combined with the DST showed me how to do just that.  Also, I used "Baseball Drill" with the DST to learn how to transition my weight.  The DST combined with these drills is a catalyst for learning the proper motion.  

Are these drills on the DST site?

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

They aren't on the DST site.  But here is what I was doing that helped me: 

Stop and Go:  

The second drill I did is called the Golf Step Drill:  

Instead of using a regular club, I was performing both of them with the DST.  If anyone else has other drills they use with the DST, please feel free to share.

As an update, I went back to my club fitter today who has Trackman.  While getting fitted for woods, he had me hit some iron shots.  I'm easily 20 yards longer (carry) in my irons due to a faster swing speed and better clubface contact - mostly courtesy of the DST.  I was using the drills before the DST, but not getting these results.  With the drills and the DST, I've made this type of improvement.  My kinematic sequence is so much better.  

Completely different approach between the Tour Striker and DST. The DST is easy to hit. The TS is not. For me anyway. I have both.

I will say one thing... the grip they use on the DST is crap. It will turn into hard plastic in no time. Mine did.

I've only used these sparingly in my testing review, and I can already see what you mean about the grip. Hard to believe, as good a training aid as this is, that they don't partner with Golf Pride or Lamkin.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Archived