GolfSpy STUDque

I'm going to go ahead and unpin this topic.  Special thanks to @BigtazzGolf for turning it on and maintaining it all this time.  Moving forward, we've now got an embedded Member Map for the forum:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/membermap/

Oooooooh Fancy.  It pulls the "Location" from your user profiles and plops it all onto the map.  If it's wrong, head on in and change it.  Keep your profiles up to date people!

You can also add your home courses and courses you play as you travel with reviews and comments.  This should be a cool way to discover new courses as you guys head out on work trips.  Of course, this data is only as good as you make it so GET OUT THERE AND START TAGGING COURSES 🙂

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Forgot to add, once you save your pin, rename it using your forum name.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

• Like 3

Thank Tazz......I added myself as well.....hope it sticks.

• Like 2

Looks like it worked. Stress level has dropped lol

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

• Like 1

Done! good idea Tazz! I travel for work a lot now I'm going to look some of you guys up and hopefully catch a round with a member, hopefully everyone adds to this

• Like 3

Done! good idea Tazz! I travel for work a lot now I'm going to look some of you guys up and hopefully catch a round with a member, hopefully everyone adds to this

Didn't think about the guys that travel a bunch. That would be cool.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Good call Tazz... added my info .. hopefully I didn't screw it up.

@Tazz - worked at Thomas & Betts in Memphis for about a year.  Isn't the PGA course near there?

@Peter - going to Ocean Grove NJ for vacation in 2 weeks.  Would love to get out for a round but my wife would kill me.  Will have to do better planning next time!

• Like 2

@Tazz - worked at Thomas & Betts in Memphis for about a year. Isn't the PGA course near there?

@Peter - going to Ocean Grove NJ for vacation in 2 weeks. Would love to get out for a round but my wife would kill me. Will have to do better planning next time!

Wow! Now that's close, for sure next time, we have some amazing municipal courses that rival some of the private clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

@Tazz - worked at Thomas & Betts in Memphis for about a year. Isn't the PGA course near there?

@Peter - going to Ocean Grove NJ for vacation in 2 weeks. Would love to get out for a round but my wife would kill me. Will have to do better planning next time!

It sure is, TPC Southwind.

Love to play it when I get the chance. Especially just before or after the tour rolls thru. It really has teeth then.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

• Like 1

Really like this idea. I think I added myself correctly. I put myself in 2 spots in my area but that was on purpose. 

Barbajo or one of the mods. Can someone pin this to the top of the find a game forum? I think its a fantastic idea by Tazz! 

• Like 4

Love it! Great job Tazz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I added myself, hopefully I did it right.

Very fancy lol

Glad this is starting to take off.

Looks like my closest neighbor is Undershooter down in Jackson (my old home town)

Tazz

I have added a custom Icon to my location....

attachicon.gifthe_duck edit.png

Great idea, I've pinned myself at my home club.  And then I thought again, and added another pin at my vacation place near Pinehurst.