GolfSpy STUDque

I'm going to go ahead and unpin this topic.  Special thanks to @BigtazzGolf for turning it on and maintaining it all this time.  Moving forward, we've now got an embedded Member Map for the forum:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/membermap/

Oooooooh Fancy.  It pulls the "Location" from your user profiles and plops it all onto the map.  If it's wrong, head on in and change it.  Keep your profiles up to date people!

You can also add your home courses and courses you play as you travel with reviews and comments.  This should be a cool way to discover new courses as you guys head out on work trips.  Of course, this data is only as good as you make it so GET OUT THERE AND START TAGGING COURSES 🙂

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Added myself to the map in Clinton, NC. A couple great golf courses down this way and towards White lake if anyone is near by.

• Like 1

Just put my location on the map  Anybody else from the Montrea-Laval region???

Happy golfing.

Great idea. I just added both of my locations. It's too bad that more of the members haven't posted and don't show up. My Michigan and Florida areas are a little light.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

As I scan across the map, I can see future MyGolfSpy events forming and taking shape.

This was one of the driving factors behind the map, getting as much bang for our buck and meeting and playing with other spies

instead of chatting in the forums.

Keep adding your points if you haven't and reach out to your neighbor spy and set up a round or 2.

Last friendships have been formed on much less =)

Good luck Spies

Tazz

• Like 1