GolfSpy STUDque

I'm going to go ahead and unpin this topic.  Special thanks to @BigtazzGolf for turning it on and maintaining it all this time.  Moving forward, we've now got an embedded Member Map for the forum:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/membermap/

Oooooooh Fancy.  It pulls the "Location" from your user profiles and plops it all onto the map.  If it's wrong, head on in and change it.  Keep your profiles up to date people!

You can also add your home courses and courses you play as you travel with reviews and comments.  This should be a cool way to discover new courses as you guys head out on work trips.  Of course, this data is only as good as you make it so GET OUT THERE AND START TAGGING COURSES 🙂

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

As I scan across the map, I can see future MyGolfSpy events forming and taking shape.

This was one of the driving factors behind the map, getting as much bang for our buck and meeting and playing with other spies

instead of chatting in the forums.

Keep adding your points if you haven't and reach out to your neighbor spy and set up a round or 2.

Last friendships have been formed on much less =)

Good luck Spies

Tazz

This map is $$$$ Tazz! What a great idea and i too will use it for future reference. Cheers!

Just added myself to the map out in the Palm Springs area! Longtime MGS lurker, and new member. 

• Like 1

Morning,

I have been following MGS for a few years, use it to keep up to date to things in Golf especially the ratings on clubs, balls, etc

Have purchased Callaway Epic Woods, Mizuno Wedges, Nike Irons, Spider Putter, Vice and Snell balls. The equipment fits my swing speed and putting stroke.

I like being informed as to why something feels good and may work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Hey fellars, first time here; Navy bet, been playing three years; I'm just some idiot who thinks he is Phil just because he has a stupid 64° wedge

• Like 2

Big Taz.

first,this is a great idea thank you. I use it a lot.

can you help me. I am having problems pinning myself to the map. the instructions that you have written are not what I see on my map ( maybe a older version?)

could I get some help please?

thanks

• Like 1

Hi Tazz,

Another longtime lurker here. Just added myself in Germantown - looks like we are pretty close.

Good idea!

Chris

Definitely left some divots in the same spots I bet.

Welcome aboard.

Tazz

Big Taz.

first,this is a great idea thank you. I use it a lot.

can you help me. I am having problems pinning myself to the map. the instructions that you have written are not what I see on my map ( maybe a older version?)

could I get some help please?

thanks

Sorry for the late reply. If you still need help, shot me a DM.

Tazz

Your added.

Gonna have to recruit some Spies to join ya

Tazz

I saw.

thanks.

I can't believe I started trying to put myself on the map probably near the beginning of the year.

Procrastination. not me

Thanks again Tazz. you're the best

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

1 hour ago, Tincup43017 said:

First time writer, long time lurker...added my pin in the Columbus area

Welcome! Another Buckeye here! 

I think I added mine.  No one around me but i also travel.  Hope to meet up with some others at some point.  

• Like 1