TESTERS WANTED! ×

OFFICIAL THREAD - "The MyGolfSpy Lottery"

GolfSpy_X

I got custom stamping on mine, did you?

I got a 50* Black Finish CTG Grind with Gold Loft marking on the sole, Gold Scratch logo, and Gold "MIZ" on the toe! Can't wait to see this bad boy and replace my crappy 52* closed to 50* Adams that I've been irritated with for over a year now. I almost bought this same Scratch wedge a couple weeks ago, had it all printed out and ready to order but something made me hold off, now I know why!

This thing is going to be my secret 100 yard weapon, I'm gonna be knockin down flags with it, and with that black finish, no one will ever see me coming! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Ari is allowing totally custom specs then go ahead and get what you would like. These wedges will be spec'ed for your swings so they will be yours to keep after the reviews.

I haven't heard anything from Ari? Did I win? Maybe he's busy with THE OPEN?

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

I got a 50* Black Finish CTG Grind with Gold Loft marking on the sole, Gold Scratch logo, and Gold "MIZ" on the toe! Can't wait to see this bad boy and replace my crappy 52* closed to 50* Adams that I've been irritated with for over a year now. I almost bought this same Scratch wedge a couple weeks ago, had it all printed out and ready to order but something made me hold off, now I know why!

This thing is going to be my secret 100 yard weapon, I'm gonna be knockin down flags with it, and with that black finish, no one will ever see me coming! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

Wow you already got the whole process done.. good for you. hope I'm next.

tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

I got custom stamping on mine, did you?

Wow what happened to me did I miss my email or PM? I'm gonna cry..... ;)

Just kiddin.... I know Ari must be extremely busy.... especially with all the success that SCRATCH is having with Ryan,Cristie..... Can't wait to feel the steel..... carbon that is.

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

• SPY VIP

Everyone who won the lottery and is reviewing a product...PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MAKE THE REVIEWS AS THOROUGH AS POSSIBLE.

Typically we want to see something similar to the following all included in the reviews:

LOOK

FEEL

SOUND

PERFORMANCE

This will ensure us the opportunity to be able to get more equipment in the future.

Thanks!

#TruthDigest

I was a bit mistaken on what Ari was allowing. He is allowing full customization of the 1018 Forged Wedge, not the Tour Custom. So I ended up ordering a 53* EGG Grind, which I'm very much looking forward to recieving! I'm surprised you haven't heard from him TWS, he was most helpful and very patient with me!

Here is the outfit I got. Pix from me will come tomorrow. I also got a hat thats not on their site.

http://www.travismathew.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=78

http://www.travismathew.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=111

http://www.travismathew.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=68

Tried everything on and I got the correct sizes. I just need to get the pants Hemmed up so I can wear them to the course with out them getting tore up on the ends. When I first put on the outfit I said to myself, "You are one Sexy beast."

:lol: :D

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Here is the outfit I got. Pix from me will come tomorrow. I also got a hat thats not on their site.

http://www.travismat...uct_detail&p=78

http://www.travismat...ct_detail&p=111

http://www.travismat...uct_detail&p=68

Tried everything on and I got the correct sizes. I just need to get the pants Hemmed up so I can wear them to the course with out them getting tore up on the ends. When I first put on the outfit I said to myself, "You are one Sexy beast."

Bowl of soup come with the hat? lolbiggrin.gif

:cobra-small: Staffer 

:Arccos: Staffer 

www.MANAVIANGolf.com

• SPY VIP

http://www.travismathew.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=78

http://www.travismathew.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=111

http://www.travismathew.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=68

Great teaser! Looking forward to the review and modeling tomorrow.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Great teaser! Looking forward to the review and modeling tomorrow.

I am so not modeling... :lol:

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

http://www.travismat...uct_detail&p=78

http://www.travismat...ct_detail&p=111

http://www.travismat...uct_detail&p=68

Great choices, love the shirt and the belt !!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Everyone who won the lottery and is reviewing a product...PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MAKE THE REVIEWS AS THOROUGH AS POSSIBLE.

Typically we want to see something similar to the following all included in the reviews:

LOOK

FEEL

SOUND

PERFORMANCE

This will ensure us the opportunity to be able to get more equipment in the future.

Thanks!

I will be sure to give a review. I just need to get the ball rolling on ordering the product as we are more then half way through July and I only golf on weekends so there's only a 1/2 dozen weekends left to golf. Especially with 5 children wanting to go on vacation before school starts.

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

LOOK

FEEL

SOUND

PERFORMANCE

Thanks!

That layout is a big help for those of us that have no idea what we are doing when it comes to reviewing.

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key... - Carl Spackler

Sorry for the cell phone picture guys. But I have a Doctors appt later today to take care of my 2nd or 3rd degree sunburn. :lol: :(

072000_114500.jpg

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

I will be sure to give a review. I just need to get the ball rolling on ordering the product as we are more then half way through July and I only golf on weekends so there's only a 1/2 dozen weekends left to golf. Especially with 5 children wanting to go on vacation before school starts.

Hey if you can't do it I will... got no kids and play about 4 times a week!!!

:lol:

Hey if you can't do it I will... got no kids and play about 4 times a week!!!

:lol:

I'm just hoping to get this done. I've noticed others that have won the same item have already placed their orders. i think once Ari has the time he'll contact me. I'm sure he's busy with the Tour players especially with the majors happening. Believe me I'll wait it out , I've been wanting to try Scratch golf products for some time. I'm just very excited and the wait is killing me!~!! LOL.

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

Anyone know which wedge Scratch is supplying, the 1018 or the 8620?

If the latter, it may be September before any are available as the 8620 won Gold on Golf Digest's 2010 Hot List for wedges, beating CG, Vokey and TM in price/performance, and demand is high. :mellow:

Edit:

I see from a post above that they are allowing a fully customized 1018!

How sweet is that?

• 3 weeks later...

I recieved a pleasant surprise today! I pulled in and saw a UPS note on the door and wondered what we'd ordered. I walk up and tucked by the porch is a box from Scratch Golf!

I ended up getting a 53* EGG Grind (some toe/heal relief and a good bit of trailing edge grind) and I'm really looking forward to putting it through its paces. Right out of the box it has a very nice look and feel to it, very classy and understated.

I will be posting a full review after I get it to the range and put a few rounds on it! Thanks again to MGS!

I recieved a pleasant surprise today! I pulled in and saw a UPS note on the door and wondered what we'd ordered. I walk up and tucked by the porch is a box from Scratch Golf!

I ended up getting a 53* EGG Grind (some toe/heal relief and a good bit of trailing edge grind) and I'm really looking forward to putting it through its paces. Right out of the box it has a very nice look and feel to it, very classy and understated.

I will be posting a full review after I get it to the range and put a few rounds on it! Thanks again to MGS!

You a lucky dog... wished I had recieved a wedge!!! Enjoy

The MyGolfSpy Lottery - PICK A WINNER!

* Today is the day folks...."The MyGolfSpy Lottery" is officially launching right ........NOW!

I am honestly shocked at how many golfers over the last couple weeks have taken the time out of their day to email us and thank us for putting something like this together. I was shocked to hear golfers writing in with terms like the "The Robin Hood of Golf" and "Now THIS is what you call Social Media" and a few even calling it "Genius"...well we wouldn't go that far but we really do appreciate all the kinds words you all have sent in...makes my job worth it for sure. And I also really hope everyone involved enjoys this whole new way of doing product reviews.

I think this just might catch on....so let's get started!

How The Lottery Will Work! (PLEASE READ EVERYTHING)

* Really hate rules...feel like we are all old enough not to have to need these. But just in case here are the ones that are important and that we must follow.

1. Any forum member with a minimum of 10 posts inside the forum CAN participate.

2. Every product will have a secret number assigned to it between (1-500).

3. Each member gets to pick only one number which will be your lottery number.

4. Whatever member gets closest to one of the secret numbers assigned to a product without going over will win the chance to review that product.

Some of the products will be yours to keep after the review...some of the products will be forwarded on to other members for them to get a chance to test out and review for the forum. Those products will then be sent back to us after 3 members have reviewed them and we will then run contests for you guys to have a chance to win all that gear!

RULES (READ ALL RULES - BEFORE ENTERING)

* NOTE: You must post your lottery number by Wednesday June 30th no later then 5PM EST.

1. Please do not enter if you are not able to perform the task of reviewing the products for the forum.

2. If for some reason you are not able to review a prize you won it will be given to the member with the next closest number and you will have to forfeit your entry.

3. If two members choose the same number…the first one to have posted the number in the forum will be the one to receive that product.

4. Members who receive equipment must be able to do a complete review of the product for the forum (which must include: pictures and a detailed review with your opinion on the gear/equipment). If you cannot do this the person with the next closest number will receive the product.

5. All reviews must be done in a timely manner...if you will not be able to perform the review within 14 days after receiving the product we will need to send this product to the next member to review.

6. Once products have been reviewed that get forwarded on to other members…we will re-post that product with the same number system for the next member to receive. You will be responsible for shipping costs to other members (sorry).

5. Once the products that get forwarded to other members have been reviewed 3 times they will be shipped back to MyGolfSpy. And we will run contests for you to have a chance to win all the gear/equipment.

6. Clubs being forwarded must be sent in the same condition you received them and insured.

7. They need to be shipped in a timely manner to the next recipient.

P.S. - The OEM's and the individuals involved in setting this up hope that this will continue to be both successful and fun for all. So...as long as we can follow these guidelines we will continue to run this program. So if for some reason you cannot let us know in advance.

THE LOTTERY PRODUCTS!

* Ok fellas...it is time to pick your number.

All you have to do is post a reply with "YOUR LOTTERY NUMBER" included. You only get one so make it a good one.

1. Nike Method 003 Putter

2. Nike Method 001 Putter

3. Miyazaki Driver Shaft

4. Miyazaki Driver Shaft

5. Travis Mathew Clothing Set

6. Travis Mathew Clothing Set

7. Seemore FGP Black Blade

8. Seemore Si Series Putter

9. (8) Tacki-Mac White Grips (KEEP)

10. (8) Tacki-Mac White Grips (KEEP)

11. Scratch Wedge 56*

12. Scratch Wedge 56*

13. Scratch Wedge 56*

14. Scratch Wedge 58*

15. Scratch Wedge 58*

16. Scratch Wedge 58*

17. Eyelinegolf Ball Of Steel

18. Eyelinegolf Dual Plane Putting System

19. Eyelinegolf Putting Impact System

20. Cobra Baffler Rail H 19*

21. Cobra Baffler Rail H 19*

22. Cobra Baffler Rail H 22*

23. Cobra Baffler Rail H 22*

24. Ontic M-Pulse Putter

25. Taylormade Ghost Putter

26. Dynacraft Prophet ICT Driver

Ol' Stick says this is another GREAT part of the website. The best parts are the technical reviews and the terrific guys who are commenting on their experiences with new arrivals. I will do the same as soon as I am recovered from a heart attack/angioplasty/stint implant. Doing well, but am going crazy not being able to get at my new sticks that I ordered. My Number is 222.

Ol' Stick

• 3 weeks later...

make mine a 59

wanna know the secret to satisfying a woman everytime?...................................................................................................................................................who cares

• 4 weeks later...
  • SPY VIP

Yes there will be another round Sactown. Unfortunately there were a few people that got clubs to review and kept the clubs without every reviewing the equipment or responding to our emails.

We will look into fixing this in the 2nd round.

#TruthDigest

Yes there will be another round Sactown. Unfortunately there were a few people that got clubs to review and kept the clubs without every reviewing the equipment or responding to our emails.

We will look into fixing this in the 2nd round.

OUCH... that sucks...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Archived