Jump to content

(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Sun Mountain Golf Bags


Recommended Posts

John Walton from thomasboro, il

I ride more than I walk

Currently using an old title is stand bag been in the market for a new bag just haven't found anything that caught my eye.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Your name Wesley Allen and home State Georgia

2. Are you a walker or a rider? Rider

3. What is your current golf bag? Tour Trek T4.0 Stand Bag

SLDR Driver

SLDR 3 Wood

Callaway XR 3 & 4 Hybrids

Callaway XR Irons 5 thru A

Callaway PM Grind 54 & 58

Odyssey Works # 7 Putter

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stephen from Los Angeles, CA

Walk and carry 75% ride the other 25%

Nike stand bag that when I travel I have to leave clubs behind due to weight. I need something lighter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

David. Georgia

Mostly walk. Sometimes with push cart.

Really want to try the 2five. I've been looking at them but was concerned about durability.

Taylor made ultra lite, but it's starting to wear out.

Please pick me.

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Phil Sussex, NB

Handicap 17

My Ogio bag is getting frayed and is too heavy. Something lightweight like this Sun Mountain bag would be perfect!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

George - Virginia

Rider

Have a Callaway ORG14 bag 

 

Cart bag dividers always seem to be a problem after a several rounds.  I would love to test the Sun Mountain to see how it stands up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...