• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Wanted!   Sun Mountain 2Five/C130 Golf Bags     What do you look for in a golf bag?   Do you like pockets, putters wells and full length dividers, or are you a minimalist looking for

Thank you for all the applications guys!!  This was great!     The selection committee has done its job - now it's up to the testers. And they are:   jbil8802 will test the C130   jlukes will t

John from Wisconsin   Almost always walk, using a push cart.   Current bag is a Callaway small cart bag, and it's falling apart. Testing the Sun Mountain would be perfect timing!

Posted Images

1. Your name and home state/province

Wai Chan

Phoenix AZ

2. Are you a walker or a rider?

Rider. Too hot to walk in AZ and most courses here are cart courses.

3. What is your current golf bag?

I have a Puma Cart Bag and an older 3.5 Sun Mountain for travel and walking.

Would love be a tester. Looking forward to testing the C130. I've always wanted one but always seemed too pricey.

Hi Team,

I would love one of these as my current one is getting a bit old.

Noel      Emu Plains NSW Australia 2750

Most definitely a walker

Titleist

Thanks so much.

Testers Wanted!

attachicon.gifSun Mountain Golf Bag - bnr.jpg

Sun Mountain

2Five/C130 Golf Bags

What do you look for in a golf bag?

Do you like pockets, putters wells and full length dividers, or are you a minimalist looking for simple and lightweight for your weekly 6-mile hike?

Or do you simply want something that looks sweet and will get the chicks?

Sun-Mountain-Golf-Bags-1.jpg

Testers Wanted!

Whether you're a walker or a rider, Sun Mountain has golf bags they think will fit your needs.  Sun Mountain says the minimalist - and aptly named - 2Five bag weights in a 2.5 lbs, has 4 pockets and is super-comfy to carry.

Sun Mountain's C130 is the troop transport of golf bags: 14 full-length dividers, 10 pockets and a putter well.

Do these bags fit the needs of the walker or the rider? We're looking for 4 of you to test and review (and keep) these bags for us and tell us how they perform.

Sun-Mountain-Golf-Bags-2.jpg

How To Apply:

We take our testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read the following instructions carefully.

In this thread, please tell us the following:

Simple, ain't it?

Sun-Mountain-Golf-Bags-3.jpg

Richard from Lubbock, Texas

always ride

Taylormade

My name is Jason Knutson, I am from Oregon. I just moved back from living in China for 4 years.

In the US I am a walker, in China you have to have a caddy and often ride. No walking, sadly.

My bag for Asia was a 2012 C-130 by Sun Mountain and my current carry is a Swift X that I just picked up from a friend.

I would love a chance to try the new carry bag! I love Sun Mountains Bags, and would be happy to write a review comparing it to the many that I have used over the years.

I won't play golf if I need to take a cart, and enjoy the walk no matter the conditions.

Recently switched from a Titlelist Stand bag to the 2.5. Shedding 2 pounds from the old bag and you really notice your less fatigued and your shoulders feel better.

Very functional and ample room to carry what you need for a round. Ample room for 6 balls, but if your one that collects any ball and feel the need to carry more than a dozen, this isn't for you.

Fabulous and worth the cost. The only suggestion to Sun Mountain is the lead strap is pretty light weight and can twist too much. A stiffer strap or bead sewn into will firm it up, prevent twisting and easy to differentiate from the other shoulder strap.

I borrowed some of my daughter' orange duck tape and wrapped the strap for this purpose and it doing the trick.