Our Sponsors

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Wanted!   Sun Mountain 2Five/C130 Golf Bags     What do you look for in a golf bag?   Do you like pockets, putters wells and full length dividers, or are you a minimalist looking for

Thank you for all the applications guys!!  This was great!     The selection committee has done its job - now it's up to the testers. And they are:   jbil8802 will test the C130   jlukes will t

John from Wisconsin   Almost always walk, using a push cart.   Current bag is a Callaway small cart bag, and it's falling apart. Testing the Sun Mountain would be perfect timing!

Posted Images

Mike C.

N.C.

Current bag;Sun Mountain Phantom

I currently use a Sun Mountain cart bag and love it, but this year I have started walking at least 3 times a week and my phantom bag is to big to walk with that much.I would love to have a smaller and lighter bag to push around my home course (very hilly). I am a Sun Mountain fan already and would love to another lighter bag to put on my Sun Mountain push cart that I am about to order (tired of using my friends Old 3 wheeler). So sign me up for the lightest bag you have. If you want to go ahead and send me one I want tell anybody!!! Well not until I have started testing and sending in my reviews.

Eric McDowell, Louisville, KY
I walk and ride, but prefer a carry bag as I carry my bag rather than push it when walking.
I currently have an old Izzo stand bag, not sure of the model, but It's from the late nineties or early 00's.

Dave Clark

Louisville, KY

I ride when I play with my retired, older friends, but I walk at every opportunity. I prefer to walk.

I play an older version of the Sun Mountain C-130

Vall / Kentucky

Walk 99% of the time

Currently using an old Ogio Shredder bag 

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

Dave from Illinois. I am a walker currently using a Sun Mountain 3.5. I am a lefty and Sun Mountain is the only company that makes a carry bag with the straps, pad, and pockets "switched" for lefties.  I would like to try the 2.5 walker bag to see if it works for me and if I can get used to carrying like a righty.  

1. Jason Day/ WA

2. Are you a walker or a rider? Rider

3. What is your current golf bag? Sun Mountain Sync 2014

Jason Day (No, not that one!)

Irons: Callaway Rogue X Regular Flex Steel

Driver: Ping G400 Regular flex

Right Handed

Cheney, WA

Avg 18 Hole Score: ~92