Our Sponsors

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Wanted!   Sun Mountain 2Five/C130 Golf Bags     What do you look for in a golf bag?   Do you like pockets, putters wells and full length dividers, or are you a minimalist looking for

Thank you for all the applications guys!!  This was great!     The selection committee has done its job - now it's up to the testers. And they are:   jbil8802 will test the C130   jlukes will t

John from Wisconsin   Almost always walk, using a push cart.   Current bag is a Callaway small cart bag, and it's falling apart. Testing the Sun Mountain would be perfect timing!

Posted Images

Ryan from NJ.

I carry, use a push cart and take a golf cart all equal amounts.

Currently sporting a Sun Mountain carry bag that's a little long in the tooth.

My 14 best friends...

Ping G30 11*

Adams

TM Rescue 11 TP  18*

TM 

My name is Jake, 

I am a resident here in Fort Collins Colorado, 

As of now I have a Nike performance cart IV I like cart bags I never carry down the course but I would like to test either a modified carry bag or cart bag. I am extremely excited for the opportunity to be a tester. 

I would love to test either of these bags, especially the C130.  I've been golfing about a year and a half, at public courses.  I walk the local par 3 on my day off during the mid week, ride the others on Sundays.  No handicap established yet.  I can sometimes break 90.  I currently have a TOMMY ARMOUR cart bag, CLEVELAND CLASSIC woods, COBRA AMP MAX irons, ODYSSEY ROSSI putter,  BRIDGESTONE E5 balls. I am a 53 year old mailman.

THANK YOU for the opportunity,

Dean Werner

mailcat

deanwerner@ymail.com

1. Your name and home state/province

Troy M, New Jersey

2. Are you a walker or a rider?

Walk during the week and ride on the weekends

3. What is your current golf bag?

Taylormade Supreme Hybrid

I would love to try the C130.  I've been considering the Sun Mountain Four 5, so this would be great to test.