Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

Heath Steele-Oklahoma

 

I mainly ride

 

Current bag: Nike Sport Lite

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero (8.5* HZRDUS Smoke Shaft)

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies 2 (15*) 

5-Wood:  :adams-small: Tight Lies 2 (19*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 5-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR or a :srixon-small: Z-Star

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Wanted!   Sun Mountain 2Five/C130 Golf Bags     What do you look for in a golf bag?   Do you like pockets, putters wells and full length dividers, or are you a minimalist looking for

Thank you for all the applications guys!!  This was great!     The selection committee has done its job - now it's up to the testers. And they are:   jbil8802 will test the C130   jlukes will t

John from Wisconsin   Almost always walk, using a push cart.   Current bag is a Callaway small cart bag, and it's falling apart. Testing the Sun Mountain would be perfect timing!

Posted Images

Joel Smith, Eufaula Alabama.

 

I walk 90% of the time when playing, I ride the other 10% when playing with large groups.

 

Adidas Clutch Carry Bag I got back in 2009.

 

Irons: TaylorMade RSi 1 standard length/lie.

Iron Shafts: TaylorMade True Temper REAX 90 Stiff with Winn Dri-Tac grips.

Driver: TaylorMade R15 TP Black 12*

Driver Shaft: Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Silver TiNi 60 Stiff.

Putter: 2003 Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5.

Dexterity: Right-handed.

Home State: Alabama.

Handicap: 8.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Cunnyngham - Galena, Missouri

 

I am a walker. I never use a cart and play around 5 rounds a week.

 

I use the 2014 Nike Performance Hybrid Carry Bag, looking for something more minimalistic.

 

Thanks MGS!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have always read my golf spy article but joined today to apply to this thread because I am in the market for a new bag. 

 

1. Zack Miller in Baltimore, Maryland

2. Walk almost every round

3. ping hoofer from 2011

Link to post
Share on other sites

1)Armando G..// Windermere, FL

2)Ride in Summer, Walk in Winter!!

3)University of Florida Ping Hoofer bag.

  • WITB:
  • :taylormade-small:Driver: TM M1 2016 10.5*(set open 8.5*) (new stuff hasn't beat it yet)
  • :ping-small:3W: Ping G20 15*(reliable)
  • :taylormade-small:2hy: TM Rescue Mid (hate hybrids, need a 5 wood or driving iron) 
  • :tour-edge:3-PW: Tour Edge CBX Blade (love the toplines)
  • :taylormade-small:SW: TM TP 54*13 (Need fresh grooves)
  • :taylormade-small:LW: TM TP 58*13(Need fresh grooves)
  • :taylormade-small:Putter: TM Patina Juno (won it closest to pin)

GO GATORS!

IG: @leetrevinofans

Youtube: Lee Trevino Fans

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Your name and home state/province


     Kurt, Virginia


2. Are you a walker or a rider?


     walker


3. What is your current golf bag?


     Sun Mountain Three 5 (2016 version)


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of great applications gang! We'll be announcing the testers in the morning. Good luck!!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

  • Like 1
 

What's in the bag:
 
Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:


 
Follow @golfspybarbajo

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...