Our Sponsors

Neil from Eagle River, AK

I pretty much always walk with a push cart, but will ride occasionally when the weather is nasty. 

I have a cheap cart bag that I got a while ago that I'm no too thrilled with. I'd love the chance to check out a sweet new Sun Mountain bag. 

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Wanted!   Sun Mountain 2Five/C130 Golf Bags     What do you look for in a golf bag?   Do you like pockets, putters wells and full length dividers, or are you a minimalist looking for

Thank you for all the applications guys!!  This was great!     The selection committee has done its job - now it's up to the testers. And they are:   jbil8802 will test the C130   jlukes will t

John from Wisconsin   Almost always walk, using a push cart.   Current bag is a Callaway small cart bag, and it's falling apart. Testing the Sun Mountain would be perfect timing!

Posted Images

1. Jason, Massachusetts

2. Walk with a pull cart 90 pct of the time (sometimes forced to use a cart)

3. Ogio Pisa Cart Bag

That red, white and blue bag is AWESOME and as a veteran it would make me proud to call my own!

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
--------------------------
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

Greg from Saskatchewan

Currently use a nike sport cart bag and four wheel cart but I've been toying with the idea of carrying a smaller bag from time to time. Would love to test the smaller sun mountain bag.