jlew2144

2016 Fantasy Football

I'm out if there's no cash involved. It's legal in every state and Canada. Daily fantasy sports are a different animal but season long ones are classified as games of skill. But hey, good luck to those that do play

I'm out if there's no cash involved. It's legal in every state and Canada. Daily fantasy sports are a different animal but season long ones are classified as games of skill. But hey, good luck to those that do play

I'm planning on 2 leagues. 1 official MGS league with prizes only and 1 other league put on by me for the forum guys who want to play for cash. Just let me know if you are interested in the money league. 

I'm good with both teams. That will put me at 7 teams which is the same as last year but two of them are dynasty teams so at least I don't have a big draft in those.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I'm gonna probably try and do some preliminary stuff for the league or leagues next week. Bit busy with the Hogan review and club championship this week. 

Just the prize league for me, thanks for running the show Undershooter!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I'm interested. Doesn't have to cash, but a prize of some sort would be great...and of course bragging rights!

Think it would be cool to get a badge or something near your name. "2016 Fantasy Football Champ" or something like that

• Like 2

Think it would be cool to get a badge or something near your name. "2016 Fantasy Football Champ" or something like that

Careful, Barbajo is the current champ. He's liable to forget to transfer it when he's unseated this year  :lol:

• Like 3

I'm interested. Doesn't have to cash, but a prize of some sort would be great...and of course bragging rights!

My prize from two (or was it three) years ago was a custom made MGS Fantasy Football Champ head cover made from textured football leather! Best Grips I think it was.

• Like 4

My prize from two (or was it three) years ago was a custom made MGS Fantasy Football Champ head cover made from textured football leather! Best Grips I think it was.

That sounds very cool.

Hey guys... just wondering if I missed anything on this.  Do you typically use Yahoo to host the league?