Our Sponsors

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to announce our testers for the Precision Pro GPS Wrist Band!  The selection committee has once again done its job, and we think we have a pretty slick quartet of testers.  They are:     RevKe

Wow!  Thanks Precision Pro and MGS for the opportunity.  I am very excited to test this product as I know lots of guys who have gone to some form of wrist type GPS and others that are considering it. 

4 Testers Wanted!   Precision Pro GPS Golf Band     Riddle me this, Golfman:   Who goes on your wrist, gives you yardage, tells time, but isn't a watch?   It's the GPS Golf Band by Precisi

Posted Images

Edmund from Illinois

12 HDCP

I usually use the scorecard, markers on the course, sprinkler heads, yardage stakes, and just walking off yards with my strides. I don't have a rangefinder nor do I use GPS. 

Twitter: @EdmundCruz 

@ChiGolfAth 

What's In The Bag:

Driver:  Tour Edge Golf EX9 10 degrees, UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Stiff Flex
Hybrid:  Tour Edge Golf Exotics EX9 #3 Hybrid, UST MAMIYA RECOIL 670 F4 Stiff Flex
Irons:
:benhogan-small: Ft. Worth 15 Irons, 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43, 47 KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Wedges:
:benhogan-small: TK 15 Wedges, 51, 55, 59. KBS Tour 90 S-Flex Shaft
Putter: Buzelli Golf STA-1, Standard Loft/Lie
Ball:  Snell Golf My Tour Ball 

Steilacoom, WA; 20 Handicap

I currently use a Bushnell NEO X GPS watch, which is a bit bulky, but it's generally accurate. I work as a player assistant at Chambers Bay, and frequently refer to my GPS watch to help players who don't have either a GPS or rangefinder, especially with shot from off the fairway. (And if you've played Chambers Bay, you'll know that there are an awful lot of those!)

I have the ability to perform a pretty rigorous test of this device, by checking it against the many different types and brands of rangefinders we get on the course, especially with the group of veteran caddies at our course. I also would do a side-by-side comparison with my Bushnell GPS watch on the many other courses that I play around the state.

I'm pretty tech-savvy, so setting up a new device and troubleshooting any issues won't present a problem for me. Finally, I write a pretty darned good review, which is how I was chosen to review products for Amazon.com as part of their "Vine" program. (And I'm clearly humble...)

Thanks for the opportunity to be considered to test this Precision Pro Golf GPS Band!

Inwon

Virginia

Bushnell laser and watch

Cobra                       F9 Driver w/HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
Titleist                      TS2 16.5 Wood w/HZRDUS Smoke 70 6.5
Ping                          G410 19 Hybrid w/KBS Proto 95 X
Titleist                      818 H2 23 Hybrid w/Accra M5 95 X
Titleist                     716 T-MB 5 Iron w/DG X100
Titleist                     718 AP2 6-P Irons w/DG X100
Cleveland                RTX 4.0 52/56/60 Wedges w/DG S400
Bettinardi          SS29 Putter

Wow - that look fantastic - would love to be a tester !

Noel - Emu Plains NSW Australia 2750

Laser