Our Sponsors

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to announce our testers for the Precision Pro GPS Wrist Band!  The selection committee has once again done its job, and we think we have a pretty slick quartet of testers.  They are:     RevKe

Wow!  Thanks Precision Pro and MGS for the opportunity.  I am very excited to test this product as I know lots of guys who have gone to some form of wrist type GPS and others that are considering it. 

4 Testers Wanted!   Precision Pro GPS Golf Band     Riddle me this, Golfman:   Who goes on your wrist, gives you yardage, tells time, but isn't a watch?   It's the GPS Golf Band by Precisi

Posted Images

Wow!  Thanks Precision Pro and MGS for the opportunity.  I am very excited to test this product as I know lots of guys who have gone to some form of wrist type GPS and others that are considering it.  I tried an earlier edition of Bushnell watch about five years ago but had some issues (mainly with recharging it) so I'm anxious to see how much the technology has improved in that time.

I'm also pumped for the team that I'm working with.  A great group of newer guys to teach this old dog some tricks.

• Like 3

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Congrats! I like how small this one looks. Really interested in the review, especially regarding charging and longevity

• Like 1

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB