Our Sponsors

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to announce our testers for the Precision Pro GPS Wrist Band!  The selection committee has once again done its job, and we think we have a pretty slick quartet of testers.  They are:     RevKe

Wow!  Thanks Precision Pro and MGS for the opportunity.  I am very excited to test this product as I know lots of guys who have gone to some form of wrist type GPS and others that are considering it. 

4 Testers Wanted!   Precision Pro GPS Golf Band     Riddle me this, Golfman:   Who goes on your wrist, gives you yardage, tells time, but isn't a watch?   It's the GPS Golf Band by Precisi

Posted Images

Matt Stone - Arkansas (NWA)

Currently use nothing

4 Testers Wanted!

attachicon.gifPrecision Pro GPS Watch Band -bnr.jpg

Precision Pro GPS Golf Band

Riddle me this, Golfman:

Who goes on your wrist, gives you yardage, tells time, but isn't a watch?

It's the GPS Golf Band by Precision Pro.

attachicon.gifPrecision Pro GPS Golf Band - 6.jpg

Testers Wanted

Precision Pro is carving out a nice little niche for itself with laser rangefinders and golf GPS devices heavy on the features but light on the price. The company says its GPS Golf Band is sleeker and lighter (only 1 oz), with a much smaller profile than your typical wrist-mounted GPS device.

Just don't call it a watch.

attachicon.gifPrecision Pro GPS Watch Band -3.jpg

We're looking for four of you to try this baby out to see if if performs as advertised. Is it easy to use? Does it pack a ton of performance into a modestly priced package? Is it, as its name would suggest, professionally precise?

How To Apply:

As you know, we take our product testing pretty seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read these instructions carefully.

In this thread, tell us:

Your name and home state/province

Your handicap

Do you use anything now to tell distance?

attachicon.gifPrecision Pro GPS Watch Band -1.jpg

Pretty easy!  Keep an eye on this thread, as we'll announce our testers next week.