• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Detonator

• By CGERICKE22
      Nike Sumo Driver, Precept 3 & 5 wood, Nike Sumo 3 rescue, Titleist DCI 990 4-PW Irons, Cleveland 56, Snake Eyes 60, Scotty Cameron Studio Design Putter, all in a Taylor Made carry bag. Hopeful to be replacing everything but the putter in the coming months. 
    • By nate_fuge
      Driver: Mizuno GT 180 (10.5°, Kuru Kage Silver Series X Flex)
      Fairway Wood: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour (15° Kuru Kage S Flex, sometimes 17°)
      Driving Iron: Titleist 716 TMB 2 iron (KBS C Taper Lite X Flex)
      Irons: Cobra Amp Cell Pro Irons (4-PW, Dynamic Gold S-300)
      Wedges: Callaway X Forged (54°, 58°, Project X) Titleist Vokey (64°,) 
      Putter: Nike Method 001 (34 inch, Ping Blackout)
      Ball: Taylormade TP5x
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Ok, the first part of my winter cleaning has begun, have to make room and of course $$$ for 2019 goodies.
      G400 Irons  4-PW  1/2 over in length  NIppon Modus Tour 105 R Flex   Green Dot (2 degrees Upright) SOLD
      Pull Overs All are XXL  all Sold
      1 for $25   (except for FJ Rain jacket, by itself $35 or included in Bulk prices as listed)
      3 for $50
      All 6 for $90

• By Binknrum
      $250 shipped
      Nike Origin B2-05 Long Slant Neck Putter
      Oven Oxxxxx Serial Number
      Rare tour issue putter
      35” with stock Origin Grip and Headcover

• By puttingpirate
      So, it's cold and wet here in England so I thought I may use this time to write up another review.
        This time of something that may be useful in this kind of weather - Nike Hyperadapt Waterproofs.   https://www.instagram.com/p/BdSmC0HhEPt   After doing some research online, it had good reviews and at half price of goretex alternatives I thought I'll give it a go. It's made of the Nike's own Storm-Fit material, which promises to be water resistant, and breathable.   I've played it in some insane conditions like: https://www.instagram.com/p/BW-AygWBBVy/   Or real storms: https://www.instagram.com/p/BU4kAW3h9oy   And the bottom line is - it did keep me dry. Well, kind of.     The quality is pretty good. All nike Hyperadapt stuff is good quality to be honest.    Rory wears it after all. The stretchable shoulders in Hyperadapt stuff is amazing. Love it, I'm surprised no one else does something like it.   Anyway - down to the good, bad and ugly.   * It looks good.  * It's very easy to put on quickly. * Definitely very waterproof, even in the worse conditions imaginable. * Comparing to other waterproofs it's pretty quiet. * Comfortable to swing in, doesn't restrict movement.     I have 1 issue with it, and it's breathability. I do sweat on the best of days, and in this I felt like like Ryan Seacrest watching Brokeback Mountain.   Sweaty. Wet. So as much as it kept the water coming from the outside - it did make me wet and hot on the inside :-(   And that for me is a dealbreaker :-( Maybe now that the temperatures are close to 0 it would be better.   As I have replaced them already, I will be giving the whole suit away.  So stay tuned.
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!