MmmmmmBuddy

Nike Vapor Woods and Hybrids now on closeout

I am just guessing here, but I suspect  that TGW thought that they could get these woods from Nike, and was in the process of Pre-Selling several loft/flex combo's that they did not have in stock and were planning on drop-shipping them from the factory. 

I think you would be correct. I have already called to ask for my money to be returned on to my card. They said it should be 24-48 hours for it to drop off of my card. I really shouldn't complain as my Mizunos serve me pretty dang well. Just not a bad test for $250

• Like 1

I think you would be correct. I have already called to ask for my money to be returned on to my card. They said it should be 24-48 hours for it to drop off of my card. I really shouldn't complain as my Mizunos serve me pretty dang well. Just not a bad test for $250

Yep... I just checked their website, and the Custom tab is still available for the Vapor Pro Drivers..  I know for a fact that several of the options that I selected and added to cart are no longer available from Nike.

• Like 1

Yep... I just checked their website, and the Custom tab is still available for the Vapor Pro Drivers..  I know for a fact that several of the options that I selected and added to cart are no longer available from Nike.

Thank you for the info!

Think the wedges will follow suit?

I really think this is going to funnel down through all of their equipment