TESTERS WANTED! ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

Down the line when the prices drop, Srixon Z565/765 combo irons would be sweet. Maybe a new carry bag from Sun Mountain 3.5LS.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

The Srixon 765/565 combo is definitely a sweet setup.   I hope my game gets to where I could game them.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Definitely thinking of the EvnRoll Putters!!  

Beyond that, the Srixon 565 really have my attention, even though I shouldn't even be looking at or considering irons at this point..LOL

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I just ordered a custom Sand Wedge to match my awesome Gap Wedge in the Cobra F6 iron set. With the new clus coming out, the price droppe to $88 so I entered my custom specs and it is on it's way. This will give me a sand wedge 55* to match my Gap Wedge 50* .....so I will remove my 53* & 57* SCOR wedges and enter the Sand Wedge. This will give me an extra slot in my bag, so i will probably alternate the Cobra Baffle 4 wood and the Bombtech 4 Hybrid.

I've been thinking of picking up both of those clubs. I've seen plenty of reviews on the Baffled, but I'm curious how the Bombtech hybrid plays. What do you think of it?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Taylormade SLDR, Diamana Kai'li 70 

3 Wood: Callaway X Tour 15*

Hybrid: Bobby Jones 21* (Original)

Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW

Wedges: Scor 4161 52*, 57*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

I've had my irons in the bag going on 7 years so I think this year I'm going to treat myself to new irons.  I've shared some great times, not so great times, laughs, and tears with my Mizuno MP-57's...but the time has come as newer and hotter clubs have come to pass.  I've eyed the Titleist 716 AP-2's, Callaway CF16's, Ping IBlade's, and the Srixon Z765's and yes, one of these will be mine.

I can't replace the irons without retiring the wedges.  I've had them them just as long, but the Titleist Spin Mill Vokey Wedges are also going to spin off into the sunset, to be replaced by SM6's or the Cleveland RTX-3's.

I just replaced my woods, but dang - I haven't had a great honeymoon period with them.  The TM Aeroburner FWW/Hybrids have been a love/hate, drink more beer before you hit the next shot relationship... so up on deck might be the Titleist 917 FWW/Hybrids, the ping G FWW/Hybrid or the Srixon H65/F65.

As for the driver, I've gotten more distance and control with a properly fitted TM TP R15 driver and a custom shaft.  Yeah, it's not leaving my bag, but it's lonely so it needs a partner to take the stress of playing a round of golf.  Could be the Titleist 917 D2, maybe even the Callaway Fusion, but a sibling might have the inner track...the TM M1.

So there you have it...except for the putter.  The Bettinardi C03...love it so I may have to re-shaft it after a failed experiment to shorten it; but it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a one waiting in the wings...no clue on this one as there are too many nice putters out there.

The only other thing I am also considering to retire is the venerable Bushnell 1500...it's limping along with a missing ocular piece that fell off many years ago.  Just like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going, and going and going...Still, I'm thinking of relegating it to my backup bag to give it a well deserved rest.

I think I may need to start a thread labeled I am a golf club-aholic..and I better start accruing those honey-do points, LOL...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I've been thinking of picking up both of those clubs. I've seen plenty of reviews on the Baffled, but I'm curious how the Bombtech hybrid plays. What do you think of it?

For me, the two are close to the same distance......the Baffler goes a bit further set at 17* as compared to the 21* Bombtech 4H.....I can play with both in the bag, if i remove my Cobra F6 4 iron.  I like the feel of the Baffler and I also like the very solid feel of the Bombtech.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

For me, the two are close to the same distance......the Baffler goes a bit further set at 17* as compared to the 21* Bombtech 4H.....I can play with both in the bag, if i remove my Cobra F6 4 iron. I like the feel of the Baffler and I also like the very solid feel of the Bombtech.

I'd like to give the Baffler a shot, but for the price of the Bombtech hybrids it may not be much of a contest.

My fairway and hybrid situation is somewhat on the old and decrepit side. I'm playing an old Callaway X Tour 3 (the head is tiny) at 15* and an original Bobby Jones hybrid at 20*. I love the hybrid. It'll probably be restarted before it leaves my bag. Jesse Ortiz is a hell of a designer. The 3 wood, though, may be on the outs simply because I'm not very consistent with it, and I'm thinking of replacing it with a 16-17 degree 4 wood type club. I'll have to give the Baffler a shot. Thanks for the input!

Side note: do any of y'all ever think back to the clubs you've gone through in your whoring and wished you could have a couple back? What I wouldn't give for the 16* Taylormade Retro Raylor http://valueguide.pga.com/library/637/fairway-wood/taylormade/retro-raylor/ I found at Sam's, of all places, in the late nineties. Great, simple club that prepared hybrids by a few years. I traded it or gave it away...would kill to find one used.

Driver: Taylormade SLDR, Diamana Kai'li 70 

3 Wood: Callaway X Tour 15*

Hybrid: Bobby Jones 21* (Original)

Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW

Wedges: Scor 4161 52*, 57*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

Ok as I said before my AP1's are barely 3 months old. So no logical reason I should look at any other irons.

But the Srixon trip and all reports by GolfSpyMB and others on the new 65 line make it imperative I at least give them a look.

Then today I got the see the New Wilson 2017 line. Man those V6 are about as sexy as they get. Now that I woke up from my dream. I must say the D300 line while still in the Super GI category I would say, it really impressed me.

The irons have the Flex Face that was introduced in the C200. And they come standard with a new KBS Tour 80 Shaft.

Why are there so many great choices. Ha

Been contemplating replacing my R1 with something newer.  Won a Srixon z355 which I hit well,  but just not quite as long as the R1.   Hit some other drivers but haven't found anything that really strikes my fancy.  Need to get on a launch monitor and compare numbers.  No bias toward brand,  so anything is possible and with the equipment testing coming up I am eager to see the results.   

Been struggling with my chipping game and based on an old article on here,  I am now in the market to replace my high bounce 54* wedge with a lower bounce 54*.  I am thinking now it has to be the bounce since I can hit pitch through full shots well,  but short pitches and chips are generally thin.   I chip well with all the other clubs in my bag which has been really frustrating.   Going to go through the one handed test from the blog article and see if my guess is correct.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Been contemplating replacing my R1 with something newer.  Won a Srixon z355 which I hit well,  but just not quite as long as the R1.   Hit some other drivers but haven't found anything that really strikes my fancy.  Need to get on a launch monitor and compare numbers.  No bias toward brand,  so anything is possible and with the equipment testing coming up I am eager to see the results.   

Been struggling with my chipping game and based on an old article on here,  I am now in the market to replace my high bounce 54* wedge with a lower bounce 54*.  I am thinking now it has to be the bounce since I can hit pitch through full shots well,  but short pitches and chips are generally thin.   I chip well with all the other clubs in my bag which has been really frustrating.   Going to go through the one handed test from the blog article and see if my guess is correct.

It could be the bounce. But also don't discount some of the clubs with the V sole that allow you to hit different type shots from a variety of lies. And Vokey has a variety of different grinds that perform the Same way as the V sole.

I may ponder adding a new driver to my bag in 2017 after reading how a good fitting from a respectable club builder can be an asset.  It would be cool to have a driver that was built to my specs.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I may ponder adding a new driver to my bag in 2017 after reading how a good fitting from a respectable club builder can be an asset.  It would be cool to have a driver that was built to my specs.

A properly fit driver can really add more control and distance, while a driver that isn't fit may not necessarily be detrimental, but may not be optimized for your swing.  The key is finding that right combo.  I'm still searching, although the TM TP R15 with the custom shaft has edged me closer to finding it.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

A properly fit driver can really add more control and distance, while a driver that isn't fit may not necessarily be detrimental, but may not be optimized for your swing. The key is finding that right combo. I'm still searching, although the TM TP R15 with the custom shaft has edged me closer to finding it.

MDGolfHacker

Yep. Ya'll have me convinced for sure. It will be at the first if 2017 before I do it but it's on my list now.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Cleveland

Dreaming about Srixon's Z565 irons.....

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

New fairway woods. Been eyeing the titanium tight lies. Just got a Fly-Z driver for a 40th b-day present. My current fairway woods are the KZG Qs, which are in the ballpark of 7-8 years old. And still very good. I still use my KZG Gemini2 from time to time. Also still a very high performing head.

I've had my irons in the bag going on 7 years so I think this year I'm going to treat myself to new irons.  I've shared some great times, not so great times, laughs, and tears with my Mizuno MP-57's...but the time has come as newer and hotter clubs have come to pass.  I've eyed the Titleist 716 AP-2's, Callaway CF16's, Ping IBlade's, and the Srixon Z765's and yes, one of these will be mine.

I can't replace the irons without retiring the wedges.  I've had them them just as long, but the Titleist Spin Mill Vokey Wedges are also going to spin off into the sunset, to be replaced by SM6's or the Cleveland RTX-3's.

I just replaced my woods, but dang - I haven't had a great honeymoon period with them.  The TM Aeroburner FWW/Hybrids have been a love/hate, drink more beer before you hit the next shot relationship... so up on deck might be the Titleist 917 FWW/Hybrids, the ping G FWW/Hybrid or the Srixon H65/F65.

As for the driver, I've gotten more distance and control with a properly fitted TM TP R15 driver and a custom shaft.  Yeah, it's not leaving my bag, but it's lonely so it needs a partner to take the stress of playing a round of golf.  Could be the Titleist 917 D2, maybe even the Callaway Fusion, but a sibling might have the inner track...the TM M1.

So there you have it...except for the putter.  The Bettinardi C03...love it so I may have to re-shaft it after a failed experiment to shorten it; but it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a one waiting in the wings...no clue on this one as there are too many nice putters out there.

The only other thing I am also considering to retire is the venerable Bushnell 1500...it's limping along with a missing ocular piece that fell off many years ago.  Just like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going, and going and going...Still, I'm thinking of relegating it to my backup bag to give it a well deserved rest.

I think I may need to start a thread labeled I am a golf club-aholic..and I better start accruing those honey-do points, LOL...

MDGolfHacker

Someone please notify MDGolfHacker that i think his account has been hacked.  The statement about having his irons 7 years certainly couldn't have come from the MDGH that I know.    :D

I know right ?  I couldn't believe it myself.  There was the time when we were on the dark path and we were upgrading like every other month, LOL.  Now, there are so many great clubs out there, I don't even know where to begin...might have to BUY THEM ALL Ha ha ha....

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

... So thanks to THIS thread, I bought a set of Srixon 545's 4-pw yesterday. Would I have bought them without this thread? Of course not! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :P  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

It's time to move on from my backup set of Callaway Diablo Forgeds with KBS Tour 90's. Gonna search for a while but am leaning towards Srixon 545's or Titleist 714 AP1's. Or maybe Nike Forged 2.0's. Or TMaG RSi's...

This is gonna take a bit to sort out.

WIT  :titelist-small: Sta Dry Bag:

Driver:       :taylormade-small: '17 M2

Woods:     :taylormade-small: M2 3W and 5W

Hybrids:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex 3h and 5h  

Irons:          :mizuno-small:   MP 18 MMC

Wedges:   :callaway-logo-1: MD PM Grind, 56* and 60*

Putter:      :scotty-cameron-1: California Sonoma

It's time to move on from my backup set of Callaway Diablo Forgeds with KBS Tour 90's. Gonna search for a while but am leaning towards Srixon 545's or Titleist 714 AP1's. Or maybe Nike Forged 2.0's. Or TMaG RSi's...

This is gonna take a bit to sort out.

... I picked up some Nike Forged 2.0's to either add to my Nike Forged Combo's in the 4 and maybe 5 iron or shaft them for the Mrs. They were just a much larger head than I remembered, especially the short irons and had more offset than I am comfortable looking at. The 545 heads are much smaller with very little offset. So it depends on what you are looking for. I did hit the Forged 2.0 4i and it was very nice. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

It could be the bounce. But also don't discount some of the clubs with the V sole that allow you to hit different type shots from a variety of lies. And Vokey has a variety of different grinds that perform the Same way as the V sole.

Based on the The 5-Minute Wonder Wedge Fitting! blog entry I decided that I needed to try a lower bounce wedge.  Picked up an inexpensive used wedge to experiment and my chipping was like night and day.  I know bounce is your friend,  but took much can sometimes be a bad thing.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Order few dozen new spikes to begin the winterizing process of the shoes. Plus a bulk bag of those hand warmers. Man those things work great.

Bring on the cold. I'm ready

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

As we edge into December with Christmas, and my 66th Birthday just weeks away, I don't need anything! I have new irons and wedges(Cobra F6) this year, New driver (Cobra King) new FW (Cobra Baffler & Bombtech 3W) new hybrid (Bombtech 21*) and now new putter (Scotty Cameron Kombi & Evnroll ER6). I have Snell, Wilson Staff & Bridgestone balls. I just need to figure out which combination to use.......help my MGS!

I have been looking at E-bay for some time, for SM6 Black with spinner shafts.

Picked up a 54* / 60* M grind with R spinners

Yeppy for me.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

I'm anxiously awaiting my newly shafted Z545 irons... Went from i95 to 110! They will arrive aaaaaaaany day now, aaaaaany day now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Reshafted again? Why heavier?

Two words: increased consistency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Not exactly golf equipment however it could be a good accessory for those days when the back is acting up..  Has anyone ever heard of or tried one of these:

https://backalinebelt.com/pages/golf?cid=golf

Cleveland

Not exactly golf equipment however it could be a good accessory for those days when the back is acting up.. Has anyone ever heard of or tried one of these:

https://backalinebelt.com/pages/golf?cid=golf

Howdy, I've been a physical therapist for 10 years and wanted to check this out. I have never heard of it before, but that doesn't mean anything against the device.

As much as they used the term " Harvard Study", ( or Hardvard Study on their main page), this device was not tested/studied by Harvard, they applied info from a study that "a curved and firm surface" can provide proprioceptiive feedback, which means it helps to tell your body where it is in space.

(Also, it was the misappropriation of information of a "Harvard study" that led to the now defunct barefoot running fad).

I can see how the concept could work, because it's like wearing one of those posture chest/shoulder straps, you feel the pressure when your body gets out of alignment and touches the bracing, kinda like someone gently touching or poking your back if you slouch.

It uses you body's own feedback for positioning in space to try to correct your posture. I will say it's much better than an elastic brace that actually weakens your core.

While I appreciate that they are endorsed by osteopathic doctors, they refer to chiropractors as "physicians" multiple times, which is a very erroneous claim. I've had fantastic chiropractic care myself, but they are not physicians ( and neither are DPTs, the current entry level degree for my own profession), DOs and MDs are.

Any who, the concept could work, but you still need to strengthen and maintain the flexibility of your core muscles which include your pelvic floor ( that means kegels for us too gentlemen), glutes, obliques, spinal rotators and extenders ( 6 pack muscles actually do nothing for spine stability or strength) and while this will help give your body feedback, it puts you in the device's preferred alignment, not necessarily your spine's.

All that being said, I'd be interested to see how your symptoms change with its use, so if it helps ( or not), please do share. Golf swings, not matter how smooth and effortless they can appear, involve a ton a spinal movements and rotational motions tend to cause faster degenerative changes over time than most other movements.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour