TESTERS WANTED! ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

I played 8 degree bounce across all my wedges with the SM6. Going to add bounce in the 54/58.

But I'm thinking I'm going to go S grind 54 which would put me at 10 bounce.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I did increasing bounce on my SM7s as well. 8 in the 50, 10S in the 54, and 12D in the 60. I've found the D grind very versatile for 12 degrees of bounce

I've got to sort out my wedge replacements. I know they will be SM7, 46/50/54/58. But bounce and grind on the 54/58 have me wondering which way I want to go.

I have 50.08 in F. 54.08 M and 58.14 K

The K grind is so incredible out of the sand and for green side chips or less than 15 yards or so. If I have a real thin lie around the 54.08 allowa me to clip it cleanly for those shots.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I have 50.08 in F. 54.08 M and 58.14 K

The K grind is so incredible out of the sand and for green side chips or less than 15 yards or so. If I have a real thin lie around the 54.08 allowa me to clip it cleanly for those shots.

Hmm I'll have to check that Knout before I order mine. The trailing edge of the K initially scared me a bit. Lots of junk in that trunk

I played 8 degree bounce across all my wedges with the SM6. Going to add bounce in the 54/58.

But I'm thinking I'm going to go S grind 54 which would put me at 10 bounce.

S or f in 54 are good options. I'm a fan of the m grind in 58

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Callaway Steelhead Xr 3 hybrid to replace my 5 wood.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: PXG 0811XF 10.5 Regular flex

3W Cleveland HiBore XLS

3-5H: Callaway Steelhead XR

6I-AW Srixon ZX4 MKII

SW and LW Kirkland Signature (V2)

Putter: TaylorMade Rosa Monte Carlo

Ball: OnCore Elixer

Callaway Steelhead Xr 3 hybrid to replace my 5 wood.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I hit my new Steelhead 3 hybrid today and it's legit! I have a like new 4H on order from Cally Preowned then my bag will be set, I think

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

So I am having trouble finding a replacement ball instead of using the chrome soft, I don't like the price jack they did this season. The problem is that I can't find a yellow ball that works the same. So after trying to find something with no luck, I have decided that I am going to just buy a couple dozen of the new Chrome Soft's with Truvis, black and Yellow. It is what it is.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I have decided that I am going to just buy a couple dozen of the new Chrome Soft's with Truvis, black and Yellow. It is what it is.

You'll hate yourself even more for losing those. I have a sleeve of them and only play the Truvis when I'm sure one won't end up in the woods. 🤣

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

You'll hate yourself even more for losing those. I have a sleeve of them and only play the Truvis when I'm sure one won't end up in the woods. 🤣

I know. It sucks, but I just can't find anything that works the same. I can go 3 rounds without losing anything then I'll lose 3 in span of about 4 shots sometimes. I generally will only play 1 new ball per round. If I start off poorly I just use a previous used ball. During the winter months I will not use them, so just from April to October here in the Carolinas.

I know. It sucks, but I just can't find anything that works the same. I can go 3 rounds without losing anything then I'll lose 3 in span of about 4 shots sometimes. I generally will only play 1 new ball per round. If I start off poorly I just use a previous used ball. During the winter months I will not use them, so just from April to October here in the Carolinas.

Tried the MTB red? It's a 4 piece like the CS, comes in yellow, and feels pretty similar. The Vice Pro, although not a 4 piece, is also a quality, soft feeling ball that performs as well as the CS for me. The price hike of the CS line for 0.4% graphene is pretty off-putting for sure.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I have the urge for a new driver. I am thinking about the Rogue Sub Zero. I got put into a regular epic last year and it has been very spinny for me. Thinking a low spin head would suit me well. Has anyone upgraded from the Epic to the Rogue? What differences have you noticed?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Driver:  :cobra-small: F9, Project X Evenflow White T1100, 6.0 

3 wood:  :cobra-small:  F9, Fujikura Atmos blue,

3 hybrid:   :cobra-small:   F7 19.5 degree stiff flex

Irons: 4-pw   :mizuno-small:  JPX 919 KBS C-Taper  Lite shafts

Wedges:   :cobra-small:   King Black 50, 54, 60 degree KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putters:  Odyssey O-Works  1w 34" w/ Superstroke counterbalanced Pistol GT 2.0 grip

Looking at PING G 400 Max driver. Currently play the G25 and looking to upgrade a bit. Also the Callaway O series putters. Both clubs are the oldest in my bag and are due for replacement. My current putter is Callaway 2 Ball blade. 

Just saying I'm extremely happy with mine!  ;)

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Tried the MTB red? It's a 4 piece like the CS, comes in yellow, and feels pretty similar. The Vice Pro, although not a 4 piece, is also a quality, soft feeling ball that performs as well as the CS for me. The price hike of the CS line for 0.4% graphene is pretty off-putting for sure.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have 3 sleeves of the MTB red, I am going to give it another go to see if it will play better in the warmer temps.

I have not tried the Vice Pro as of yet, the guy I played in a group with the other day was using those, seemed pretty solid until he hit the path and it bounced 3 times.

Pretty sure Snell MTB Red is going to be my ball going forward

Really over the TP5

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

A low-lofted Utility Iron. ... The wind out here is killing me.

I am thinking this too I play on base at Windy Harbor and the name fits feels like every hole is into 15 mph wind

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

A 4 wood or 16-17 degree 3 wood.   I haven't hit a 3 wood off the deck in forever but will venture a 5 wood if there isn't too much trouble around the green.  I'm thinking a 4 wood might be able to split the difference and be hittable off the deck and the tee.  I think I'll look around for something used to experiment with before I take the plunge on something new. 

Thinking about more clubs than I should. Close to pulling the trigger on three specific ones. The Evnroll ER7, Ping G400 LST, and a hybrid of some sort to replace my driving iron.

At first glance you'd think I'm following the most wanted but these were some of the last clubs I thought I'd like. I hit the ping before the testing came out and I had never so much looked or been interested in ping clubs for some reason. My dispersion was so much tighter and the forgiveness seemed much more than my current M2.

Next with the evnroll, since I'm a lefty I've not really gotten much chance to try them out. However since golf galaxy recently got them in stock got to hit a few. I've usually preferred a blade style but hitting a couple putts with the ER7, it just fit my eye really well and gave me more confidence when putting.

Lastly looking to go back to a hybrid as the driving iron tends to be less offline but my distance seems to have too much dispersion. L

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Thinking about more clubs than I should. Close to pulling the trigger on three specific ones. The Evnroll ER7, Ping G400 LST, and a hybrid of some sort to replace my driving iron.

At first glance you'd think I'm following the most wanted but these were some of the last clubs I thought I'd like. I hit the ping before the testing came out and I had never so much looked or been interested in ping clubs for some reason. My dispersion was so much tighter and the forgiveness seemed much more than my current M2.

Next with the evnroll, since I'm a lefty I've not really gotten much chance to try them out. However since golf galaxy recently got them in stock got to hit a few. I've usually preferred a blade style but hitting a couple putts with the ER7, it just fit my eye really well and gave me more confidence when putting.

Lastly looking to go back to a hybrid as the driving iron tends to be less offline but my distance seems to have too much dispersion. L

I was the same way with a driving iron; it's why I just switched back to a hybrid that I'm absolutely loving right now

I was the same way with a driving iron; it's why I just switched back to a hybrid that I'm absolutely loving right now

What type of hybrid did you end up going with?

Edit: Nevermind - I read your clubs in signature.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

What type of hybrid did you end up going with?

Edit: Nevermind - I read your clubs in signature.

I demoed every single hybrid on the market at a multi vendor demo day a few weeks ago and the 818 H2 was the clear winner.  Loved how it set up to the ball and how I didn't have the fear of going left with it.  

I need a PING G Stretch, Ping G 5W, some of those Hogan Black irons, TK Wedges, a Seamus Golf bag, a few Cabbie Caps, some Criquet shirts, a few pair of FJ Wing Tips.

I also need to win the lotto.

But first, I'm buying my son a new set. Probably last year's Cobra's. Or piece together a US Kids set.

I'm thinking about buying a new handmade leather yardage book/scorecard cover of my buddy. They are really nice quality and all the ones I have seen have looked incredible

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

I had a used 54* CBX wedge in my hand today, but then I saw that it was only $20 less than new and it looked like it had been dropped on concrete a few times. Uh... no thanks. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Odyssey EXO putter.

Waiting for the pro shop to get all 3, so I can roll them all.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023