TESTERS WANTED! ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

Just now, juspoole said:

The wife gave me the green light to get a launch monitor for my upcoming birthday/celebration of student loan debt paid off.  I've been looking for ages, but now that I have a green light,  i'm debating on what's right.  What I would prefer is something that has a game aspect to it, where I can see ball flight and numbers so that takes a lot of the monitors out of play.  

Pretty much narrows it to the Rapsodo R motion or just go full in on a SkyTrak.  Leaning towards the SkyTrak, but unsure on which package might be the best for courses and games?  

Could even go with Rapsodo to see game aspect and buy a mevo (voted best indoor monitor) for numbers but that seems like a lot of work and a nuisance.

I say go full on SkyTrak.  With the game improvement package you get WTG Golf which gives you 9 or 10 courses to play.  For me playing the courses is the best part.  I know you can do a lot more with the system than I am but it is a great way to get started.  WTG also gives you par 3, 4 and 5 challenges.  I'm sure the higher end golf software is better but since you got approval from the higher up you may need to tread lightly.  Where else can you play 36 in an hour?  Year round golf has made it much easier for me to survive the global shutdown and although I prefer outdoor golf, I'm not twitching because I can't get out to play.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

4 hours ago, Wedgie said:

I say go full on SkyTrak.  With the game improvement package you get WTG Golf which gives you 9 or 10 courses to play.  For me playing the courses is the best part.  I know you can do a lot more with the system than I am but it is a great way to get started.  WTG also gives you par 3, 4 and 5 challenges.  I'm sure the higher end golf software is better but since you got approval from the higher up you may need to tread lightly.  Where else can you play 36 in an hour?  Year round golf has made it much easier for me to survive the global shutdown and although I prefer outdoor golf, I'm not twitching because I can't get out to play.

I got the green light for a sim when we move out of our current condo, I even got general swmbo to say I could get one now and put it up at my mom's house which is a 1 minute walk, so I started looking at YouTube videos. One thing I noticed in a video I watched is that this dude's Skytrack missed A LOT of shots. I counted 5 in the first couple of holes I watched before I got bored. Anyone else have the same experience with their Skytrack?

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Just now, yungkory said:

I got the green light for a sim when we move out of our current condo, I even got general swmbo to say I could get one now and put it up at my mom's house which is a 1 minute walk, so I started looking at YouTube videos. One thing I noticed in a video I watched is that this dude's Skytrack missed A LOT of shots. I counted 5 in the first couple of holes I watched before I got bored. Anyone else have the same experience with their Skytrack?

It has not been an issue for me for the most part.  The only time it misses a shot is when I hit my 56 degree wedge straight up like a flop shot.  By moving the ball about an inch in front of the red dot when hitting this shot I never have an issue but my ceiling does.  Everyone says use brand new white balls only and I have used red, orange, green, yellow and white without issue.  Another thing is my son was having trouble getting shots to register when he was wearing grey sweatpants.  Changed his pants and problem solved.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Arccos. Can't decide if it's worth the investment or not. Any satisfied users?

Driver: :callaway-small:XHot; 10.5°; Project X S Shaft

3 Wood: :callaway-small: Razr X; Stiff shaft

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small: Big Bertha Heavenwood; Loft 20°; Standard Shaft 

Irons: :callaway-small:Diablo Edge; Steel Shafts; Stock Loft and Lie 

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM5 52.12F; SM5 56.14F; SM4 60.04

Putter: :edel-golf-1: Faldo G90

Grips: Golfpride CP2 Standard 

Right-Handed

10 hours ago, Wedgie said:

I say go full on SkyTrak.  With the game improvement package you get WTG Golf which gives you 9 or 10 courses to play. 

Purchase made - thanks, went with the game improvement package and will give myself some time to try that out.  Will not ship for quite a while, but that's not a huge deal.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

1 hour ago, Retrop said:

Arccos. Can't decide if it's worth the investment or not. Any satisfied users?

I found the personal real-world gap test to be most useful in terms of features. I got it before they switched to a subscription-based product, and once my sensors kick the bucket, I doubt I'll be buying the new sensors and subscribing. It's good/humbling to know your distances and it can definitely lead to you gaining strokes, but once it brought me back down to reality and I started clubbing up more often, it kind of lost its luster for me.

There's an official review on it if you want to check that out: 

A quick and dirty from my experiences:

Pros:

• Really easy to setup and pair your clubs to the sensors
  • Stat/Distance tracking is pretty accurate, though there are some nuances that require your input (more on this later)
  • Identify the weak parts of your game easily

Cons:

• It misses shots sometimes, especially on the greens
  • Manual edits are sometimes required if you want accurate stats: putts from off the greens, bunker shots that might not have counted because GPS didn't place you in the bunker, etc.
  • It absolutely sucks on Androids compared to iOS. I had to switch to an iPhone for work from a Google Pixel XL, and a Pixel 3 so I have pretty extensive use on both platforms. It's very evident that Arccos was developed on iPhone first, and Android was an afterthought. The battery usage on my Pixel 3 was absolutely horrible. That phone is about as vanilla of an Android experience as you can get, so claims of background apps or bloatware, etc. don't really have any merit in my books.
  • It's expensive now. $200 for the sensors and no subscription was easy for me to digest. $100/year and no easy way to replace the sensors, while still having to deal with the minor hiccups? I'll pass, especially since I don't like having my phone on me while I play and they can't get their Link device to market with any reasonable success

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

I found the personal real-world gap test to be most useful in terms of features. I got it before they switched to a subscription-based product, and once my sensors kick the bucket, I doubt I'll be buying the new sensors and subscribing. It's good/humbling to know your distances and it can definitely lead to you gaining strokes, but once it brought me back down to reality and I started clubbing up more often, it kind of lost its luster for me.

There's an official review on it if you want to check that out: 

A quick and dirty from my experiences:

Pros:

• Really easy to setup and pair your clubs to the sensors
  • Stat/Distance tracking is pretty accurate, though there are some nuances that require your input (more on this later)
  • Identify the weak parts of your game easily

Cons:

• It misses shots sometimes, especially on the greens
  • Manual edits are sometimes required if you want accurate stats: putts from off the greens, bunker shots that might not have counted because GPS didn't place you in the bunker, etc.
  • It absolutely sucks on Androids compared to iOS. I had to switch to an iPhone for work from a Google Pixel XL, and a Pixel 3 so I have pretty extensive use on both platforms. It's very evident that Arccos was developed on iPhone first, and Android was an afterthought. The battery usage on my Pixel 3 was absolutely horrible. That phone is about as vanilla of an Android experience as you can get, so claims of background apps or bloatware, etc. don't really have any merit in my books.
  • It's expensive now. $200 for the sensors and no subscription was easy for me to digest. $100/year and no easy way to replace the sensors, while still having to deal with the minor hiccups? I'll pass, especially since I don't like having my phone on me while I play and they can't get their Link device to market with any reasonable success

Really appreciate the response and information! I have a hard time justifying subscription-based products too, especially when there's extra cost hiccups like you mentioned. Any performance tracking/ game improvement system you're thinking about switching to when those original sensors give out?

Driver: :callaway-small:XHot; 10.5°; Project X S Shaft

3 Wood: :callaway-small: Razr X; Stiff shaft

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small: Big Bertha Heavenwood; Loft 20°; Standard Shaft 

Irons: :callaway-small:Diablo Edge; Steel Shafts; Stock Loft and Lie 

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM5 52.12F; SM5 56.14F; SM4 60.04

Putter: :edel-golf-1: Faldo G90

Grips: Golfpride CP2 Standard 

Right-Handed

6 minutes ago, Retrop said:

Really appreciate the response and information! I have a hard time justifying subscription-based products too, especially when there's extra cost hiccups like you mentioned. Any performance tracking/ game improvement system you're thinking about switching to when those original sensors give out?

I don't mind the subscription, it's just that you don't get anything additional with it. Even if they did replace the sensors for free, they'll probably charge me $10 to ship it to Hawaii. If Arccos worked without me having to touch it, and if they had something that eliminated having my phone on me, then I'd stick with it. It's the annoyances along with not getting anything ELSE that stops me from subscribing. If I lived somewhere with seasonal weather, I'd be even less inclined. $100 over 12 months isn't out of my budget, but if I could only golf 7 months out of the year?

I'll probably just go back to The Grint when Arccos dies, at $20/year for pro it ticks all the boxes for me. If I'm going to have to do ANYTHING manually, I might as well just do it all. Marking my scorecard is faster than taking my phone out with my glove hand, unlocking it, and then marking the pin location. Pacing the distance from the pin to my ball and writing it down, or remembering ~how many feet it was and marking it when I get back to the cart is just as inconvenient. In my case, I'm usually drawing a left-pointing arrow in my GiR boxes when I pull my approach a mile to the left 😂. Yeah, with that said, Grint Pro is pretty solid because you can just keep score with a regular scorecard and snap a quick pic and upload it, review, and you're done. it doesn't track proximity to hole, but that's a personal preference for me because I seem to shoot better scores the closer my approaches land in regulation (crazy concept, I know).

8 hours ago, yungkory said:

If you get it set up right it picks 90% of the shots up. One thing like wedgie said is with higher lofted clubs is more often and that can be corrected. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

2 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

If you get it set up right it picks 90% of the shots up. One thing like wedgie said is with higher lofted clubs is more often and that can be corrected. 

Follow-up question, is there a delay in the shots displaying on the projector, or did this guy just have a potato PC?

I keep thinking about a hone simulator. I am an average player that desperately wants to improve my swing speed to increase tee shot distance. I am 46. Live in Vegas. Play 1-3 times a week. Am a 7 HC. But top out at 100mph. I still want to play from the tips.  I need some speed! 

A new 3 hybrid. Possibly a GAPR Hi 19*. If I could find a new or good condition Aeroburner 3 hybrid I'd be all over it, but these are not easy to find.

Ping G400 MAX 9*, Ping G 3 Wood, TM Aeroburner 4 Hybrid, 4- PW Ping I200, Vokey SM6  50, 54, 58, Cameron & Crown M2 Mallet.

4 hours ago, Chefchad73 said:

Am a 7 HC. But top out at 100mph. I still want to play from the tips.  I need some speed! 

You could try something like PRGR for $200 bucks,, which I've heard does a really accurate job with clubhead speed.   Also, look into the SuperSpeed Swing system.  I know MGS is looking for testers now I believe, but everything I've read shows that they give real results if you take the time to work through the offering.  Could be just what's missing for BOMBS (Phil Mickelson Voice).

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

4 hours ago, Chefchad73 said:

I keep thinking about a hone simulator. I am an average player that desperately wants to improve my swing speed to increase tee shot distance. I am 46. Live in Vegas. Play 1-3 times a week. Am a 7 HC. But top out at 100mph. I still want to play from the tips.  I need some speed! 

Have you put your name in the hat for this testing opportunity?

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

6 hours ago, yungkory said:

Follow-up question, is there a delay in the shots displaying on the projector, or did this guy just have a potato PC?

I have mine on ipad, delay from contact to shot is usually less the 1 second. Sometimes it might take 2. Yes, there is a delay, but it does not hinder anything imo.

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

I need to fact check myself sometimes.  I stated that I had been looking at Ben Hogan Edge irons since before the MGS article on them and I am so wrong.  Publications dates are there for a reason!

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

Really thinking about the Ben Hogan equalizer wedges...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Really thinking about the Ben Hogan equalizer wedges...

They’re a great feeling wedge. I didn’t love the shape which stinks because nothing feels like a Hogan.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

They’re a great feeling wedge. I didn’t love the shape which stinks because nothing feels like a Hogan.
What about the shape? I've got the Scor wedges... Which essentially was the BH folks. And I love them.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

What about the shape? I've got the Scor wedges... Which essentially was the BH folks. And I love them.

I’m more of a tear drop shaped head kinda guy. The Equalizer is taller in the top portion where it blended into the neck.

They’re still worth a shot. If push came to shove I’d probably still game one just because of the feel.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I'm going bonkers.... I can smash balls into a net for only so long... I need a launch monitor.

I want a Mevo but it's 5 bills
2nd is a Voice Caddie SC300 but it's 4 bills
3rd is a Voice Caddie SC200plus and it's 250

My heart says SC300 but my head says 200.... 

help a brotha out here... WWYD?

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I'm going bonkers.... I can smash balls into a net for only so long... I need a launch monitor.

I have the Voice Caddie SC200, and I appreciate what it does. I like the upgrade of the 200plus where you can use the 200plus to register SS without actually hitting a ball.

To help show the difference between the SC300 and the SC200, I stole this from a review of the SC300 by Practical Golf:

SC300 vs. SC200 

The big question on a lot of golfers minds will be whether or not they should spend the extra money on the SC300.

The SC200 is an excellent value at just under $300 – you can read my full review here. It gives reliable yardages similar to the SC300. Spending roughly $200 more will get you the app (which I liked), and the addition of launch angle and apex height. Are those features worth more than $200? I guess it depends on the golfer and their budget. They are both very good at what they do for the price.

Here's the link to the full review: 
https://practical-golf.com/sc300-swing-caddie-review/

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

2 minutes ago, palvord said:

I have the Voice Caddie SC200, and I appreciate what it does. I like the upgrade of the 200plus where you can use the 200plus to register SS without actually hitting a ball.

To help show the difference between the SC300 and the SC200, I stole this from a review of the SC300 by Practical Golf:

SC300 vs. SC200 

The big question on a lot of golfers minds will be whether or not they should spend the extra money on the SC300.

The SC200 is an excellent value at just under $300 – you can read my full review here. It gives reliable yardages similar to the SC300. Spending roughly $200 more will get you the app (which I liked), and the addition of launch angle and apex height. Are those features worth more than $200? I guess it depends on the golfer and their budget. They are both very good at what they do for the price.

Here's the link to the full review: 
https://practical-golf.com/sc300-swing-caddie-review/

Thanks! I really like the app on the 300 and the fact that you can recharge it. I've seen a number of videos that show the 300 being a little more accurate than the 200. My hesitation with the 200 is that I have a fear that it will be discontinued soon.... 

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Just now, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Thanks! I really like the app on the 300 and the fact that you can recharge it. I've seen a number of videos that show the 300 being a little more accurate than the 200. My hesitation with the 200 is that I have a fear that it will be discontinued soon.... 

Discontinuing the 200 makes sense on the business side with how robust the 300 appears to be, especially with the app. I am a little envious that I don't have a computer storing my shots and results for me. 

Most of the time, I use the 200 at the driving range to work on carry distance. I don't trust the posted distances at the range. 

While we are sheltered in place here in MI, I plan to use it in the backyard the same way, just hitting into the net. That means I need to manually track my shots so I have a clear understanding of how far I'm hitting each club, but that will force me to not just "rake and fire"

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Been wanting some 919 Tours and planned to get fitted once my hands and shoulder were hhealthy and my game was in order. Well I am ready but no place to get fitted.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Ben Hogan Edge Irons.  I got my demo clubs from them and took them to the driving range today.  Holy cow those were good to hit!  My carry distance with the 6 iron was around 160-170.  Hard to tell on the range.  The 9 iron was an absolute blast to hit as well.  Now I just need to take them to a course and see what they really can do!  

Specs on the two irons are standard length and lie, KBS Tour V 110 S shafts, and Lamkin Z5 grips.  

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

I had the SC200... What use is a “launch monitor” if it’s not accurate??? It just wasn’t helpful to me because it kept giving me wrong distances. To me, if the monitor says you hit the ball a certain distance, and you use that information to go to the golf course with, and you’re not hitting balls those distances, what good did you gain from the monitor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Okay. I've watched a bunch of videos and a number of guys compared the SC300 accuracy to trackman, GCQuad and they are within a 3-5 yard distance. (BTW this assumes that trackman/GCQuad are precisely accurate...which isn't necessarily the case)

I'm not a pro; I don't need to know if it's going 168 vs 163... that being said I found an SC300 that was priced just right for me.

image.png

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Thinking about bag construction with wedges and maybe a hybrid/7 wood, maybe even a new bag!

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)