Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

Goal for the month: find a fitter in my area that has both Cobra SZ , Extreme, and Ping 410 SFT, and is willing to try at a shorter shaft in the fitting process and adding weight to the head.  Is that too much to expect? Haven’t found one yet, but I’m on the hunt. I don’t think I can get the trial I want at a Golf Galaxy...

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

Really toying around with the idea of a GPS still and just came across some reviews for the Garmin z82. It costs a lot but the golf nerd in me is intrigued! My only other option was the sx500. Decisions decisions....

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Goal for the month: find a fitter in my area that has both Cobra SZ , Extreme, and Ping 410 SFT, and is willing to try at a shorter shaft in the fitting process and adding weight to the head.  Is that too much to expect? Haven’t found one yet, but I’m on the hunt. I don’t think I can get the trial I want at a Golf Galaxy...

Definitely a desirable way to test clubs. The biggest challenge will be finding the shorter shafts especially if you want to go shorter than 45”.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Considering adding another hybrid to the bag, especially after watching one of the recent TXG episodes. Would be dropping a 23* 4 iron for a similar lofted hybrid. Probably not something I would use off the tee much, but could add some height and stopping power to longer approach shots. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

thinking about a utility iron.  I'm liking the idea of the adjustable Cobra King Utility, in the 3/4i loft.  

I bagged a 4i after a couple decent range sessions with it.  It's a lot straighter than my hybrid, and i'm accepting the greater loss of distance on mishits vs the spray of the hybrid.  

I think maybe a more SGI type 4i or a utility iron might have a little more forgiveness.  

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

Thinking about a putter change.  I really like the feel of my Pro Platinum, but looking at stats - I'm just not putting well with it.  It really is me in this case as I've been struggling with the hate to say the word, but "yips".  They come and go, but mostly have been with me and have taken some confidence with it.  I was hitting a lot of putts in the basement and thought I got the stroke handled, but it's not true.  On the practice green - I can get to a decent level, but they'll show up at some point in a round still. 

Considering a Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 or a Scotty 7M to assist with alignment and still provide some wonderful feel.  Both are a bit too costly for me to justify at this point, but if I can find one at a good enough price - I may just try something new for a bit.  It really can't get much worse than 38 putts in a round.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

54 minutes ago, juspoole said:

Thinking about a putter change.  I really like the feel of my Pro Platinum, but looking at stats - I'm just not putting well with it.  It really is me in this case as I've been struggling with the hate to say the word, but "yips".  They come and go, but mostly have been with me and have taken some confidence with it.  I was hitting a lot of putts in the basement and thought I got the stroke handled, but it's not true.  On the practice green - I can get to a decent level, but they'll show up at some point in a round still. 

Considering a Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 or a Scotty 7M to assist with alignment and still provide some wonderful feel.  Both are a bit too costly for me to justify at this point, but if I can find one at a good enough price - I may just try something new for a bit.  It really can't get much worse than 38 putts in a round.

I'm wrestling with the statement that you really like the feel of your putter, but you are not putting well with it.  I'm a feel player, especially with putter, and I have only had maybe 5 putters in nearly 30 years.  The putter only feels good to me when it performs; that is, makes the ball go where I want at the speed I want.  It's strange that I can pick up a putter at a store and roll some putts.  Takes only 3-4 putts to tell if it feels good.

The best feel for a putter will come from one that is fitted for you, and it should perform the best.  I was fitted at Ping, and I don't even look at other putters anymore.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, juspoole said:

Have you thought about changing the putter grip? I put on a Sense grip and it made the putter feel more stable, less yips. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

19 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

The best feel for a putter will come from one that is fitted for you, and it should perform the best.  I was fitted at Ping, and I don't even look at other putters anymore.

This one wasn't fit initially, but I did a fitting at Club Champion and it turned out the toe hang was great for my stroke as well as my consistency.  Granted this was before I had this issue.    My speed control is usually fairly good and the weight seems nice for me and I like the firmness off the putter head.  I think I should make more putts 10 feet and in, but just never have in my golf life.  Thinking some alignment aid could help and boost confidence.  Just unsure.  

15 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Have you thought about changing the putter grip? I put on a Sense grip and it made the putter feel more stable, less yips. 

That is a good thought - I have a larger superstroke claw grip currently and maybe something else could help.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

4 minutes ago, juspoole said:

This one wasn't fit initially, but I did a fitting at Club Champion and it turned out the toe hang was great for my stroke as well as my consistency.  Granted this was before I had this issue.    My speed control is usually fairly good and the weight seems nice for me and I like the firmness off the putter head.  I think I should make more putts 10 feet and in, but just never have in my golf life.  Thinking some alignment aid could help and boost confidence.  Just unsure.  

That is a good thought - I have a larger superstroke claw grip currently and maybe something else could help.

Give one of the Sense grips a try. It's not just that the grip itself is different (very square or rectangular depending which model), but also the moveable counterweights that can be moved up and down and the ability to go up or down in weight. I love the feel of the 20 gram weight under the right hand. 

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

I'm wrestling with the statement that you really like the feel of your putter, but you are not putting well with it.  I'm a feel player, especially with putter, and I have only had maybe 5 putters in nearly 30 years.  The putter only feels good to me when it performs; that is, makes the ball go where I want at the speed I want.  It's strange that I can pick up a putter at a store and roll some putts.  Takes only 3-4 putts to tell if it feels good.

I think there are multiple “feels”. You can have a feel for the stroke with is how you control the movement of the putter. You can also have feel from a feedback perspective; which we know is largely sound.

With a putter I can say that the stroke feels good and I get good performance but I don’t like the way the ball feels at impact.

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 6/8/2020 at 6:45 AM, cnosil said:

Definitely a desirable way to test clubs. The biggest challenge will be finding the shorter shafts especially if you want to go shorter than 45”.

Yeah, its proving to be a challenge.  Found a GolfTec, and they will do shafts shorter than standard - but no Cobra.  Looked at a Golf Galaxy (I'm desperate and I know its not ideal) but no shorter shafts.  Need to check out Club Champion in Omaha - see if they have/do both.

Ugh, this shouldn't be so difficult...  Been reading all the MGS Forum threads on CC vs GT is fitting experiences... not exactly a confidence inspiring mission.  

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

Yeah, its proving to be a challenge.  Found a GolfTec, and they will do shafts shorter than standard - but no Cobra.  Looked at a Golf Galaxy (I'm desperate and I know its not ideal) but no shorter shafts.  Need to check out Club Champion in Omaha - see if they have/do both.

Ugh, this shouldn't be so difficult...  Been reading all the MGS Forum threads on CC vs GT is fitting experiences... not exactly a confidence inspiring mission.  

They all have their models and having different length shafts and all the manufacturers is an expense. Hard to justify having multiple shafts ranging in length from let’s say 43.5” to say 46” in .25” or .5”increments.

Dare I say mg2 wedges and a Bigfoot 58*

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Looking for a backup mallet putter. Current gamer is a blade so I like to be able to switch it up when I'm I'm a slump. Soldy Ping Nome which I regret now

Sent from my moto g(7) power using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver- Cobra Speedzone 9° default_cobra-small.jpg.bf0039c0fa211a003217e70e184035fa.jpg

Woods- Sub70 Pro 5-Wood   08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg  

Utility- Titleist 718 T-MB 4 Utility  default_titelist-small.jpg.d620943db19c6c6f477d78c3e6dcfb1b.jpg

Irons- Sub70 649 MB Tour 5-PW, 699 Pro 2U  08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg

Wedges- Cleveland Zipcore RTX 52°,56°, 60°  default_cleveland-small.jpg.0615c53919b7f92c3524630e353b33bb.jpg

Putter- Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 default_cameron-small.gif.dd99234f0267bb38c40c23053034a445.gif

Ball- Titleist ProV1x default_titelist-small.jpg.d620943db19c6c6f477d78c3e6dcfb1b.jpg  

My father in law is visiting for the summer. He is super new to golf and its going to be a pain for him to bring clubs from where he lives. Any suggestions on a cheap, senior and beginner friendly set that I should look at? I will probably try to buy used on ebay.

Updated 07/15/2022

On 6/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, cnosil said:

@Golfspy_CG2 we need another spy get together.  

On 6/5/2020 at 8:41 PM, Shankster said:

I like when you say things like that Rob!

You, Stud and I have to get a round in this summer.

I see you both saw the post in the regional thread. It looks promising for a July get together. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

14 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

My father in law is visiting for the summer. He is super new to golf and its going to be a pain for him to bring clubs from where he lives. Any suggestions on a cheap, senior and beginner friendly set that I should look at? I will probably try to buy used on ebay.

Both the Tommy Armour Atomic irons and the Tour Edge HL would fit that bill. 

Also a used set of the Cleveland HB Turbo Irons could probably be found for a deal on Ebay.  As well as the driver from any of those lines as well. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

An upgraded personal LM. Under 1k - looking at Mevo or Rapsodo - I’m trying to scare up thoughts on the two.

So thoughts here?

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

IMG_1171.JPG
Father’s Day BOGO

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Had a fitting this week for new irons and ordered Taylormade 790’s.  Set another fitting for end of July for a hybrid.  There has always been a large gap between 5i and 5w I need to fill.  The plan is to play with the new irons for 2-3 weeks to get a better handle on possible new carry distances.

Always had a hard time getting good ball flight with a hybrid but as my swing has been slowly getting better I was hoping one would work for me.  Asked if I could try one, hit the new SIM which was easy to get in the air and hit straight.  Looking forward to find a club that fits my gap.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

On 6/14/2020 at 6:44 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Both the Tommy Armour Atomic irons and the Tour Edge HL would fit that bill. 

Also a used set of the Cleveland HB Turbo Irons could probably be found for a deal on Ebay.  As well as the driver from any of those lines as well. 

I've been keeping an eye on the HB Turbo pricing too, I like the Cobras in my bag right now but I'm sure a newer set of SGI's would give me a little more forgiveness. My big concern with those was how I didn't exactly get along with the Altitudes and I don't want the same issues again. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Hear me out on this one. Square drivers were the rage for a very short period of time 10 years ago. You have to put a really poor swing on one for the ball to not go straight. However, the problem with them is losing yardage due to trajectory being too high and spin being too high. What if you put in a modern low spin low launch shaft in a square driver? If I can knock off about 500 rpm of spin on it, to me it sounds like it has potential.

I have a Callaway FTi and a Nike Sumo2 5900 sitting in the garage, so this may be an experiment I try. 

Though I will still get funny looks from others on the range with people looking around for the person hitting balls with an aluminum baseball bat...

Updated 07/15/2022

Hear me out on this one. Square drivers were the rage for a very short period of time 10 years ago. You have to put a really poor swing on one for the ball to not go straight. However, the problem with them is losing yardage due to trajectory being too high and spin being too high. What if you put in a modern low spin low launch shaft in a square driver? If I can knock off about 500 rpm of spin on it, to me it sounds like it has potential.
I have a Callaway FTi and a Nike Sumo2 5900 sitting in the garage, so this may be an experiment I try. 
Though I will still get funny looks from others on the range with people looking around for the person hitting balls with an aluminum baseball bat...

Why not! Sounds like an interesting project. The FTi looked weird but really wasn’t that bad

Rick

Left Hand, 

43 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

... I would argue they were not "the rage" but more a gimmick that never got off the ground. Worst - sounding - drivers - ever. I remember my first time hearing one walking into a golf store and honestly thought someone had hit a ball into the store and broke something. IF there were a design advantage, you can be assured OEM engineers would have continued to fine tune and explore their options. I am guessing of you follow thru on your experiment, there is a chance I will hear it all the way in Chicago. 🤪

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

... I would argue they were not "the rage" but more a gimmick that never got off the ground. Worst - sounding - drivers - ever. I remember my first time hearing one walking into a golf store and honestly thought someone had hit a ball into the store and broke something. IF there were a design advantage, you can be assured OEM engineers would have continued to fine tune and explore their options. I am guessing of you follow thru on your experiment, there is a chance I will hear it all the way in Chicago. 🤪

I’m sure I’ll hear it in FL!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Had a fitting this week for new irons and ordered Taylormade 790’s.  Set another fitting for end of July for a hybrid.  There has always been a large gap between 5i and 5w I need to fill.  The plan is to play with the new irons for 2-3 weeks to get a better handle on possible new carry distances.
Always had a hard time getting good ball flight with a hybrid but as my swing has been slowly getting better I was hoping one would work for me.  Asked if I could try one, hit the new SIM which was easy to get in the air and hit straight.  Looking forward to find a club that fits my gap.

Nice pick! [mention]Lacassem [/mention] just got the p790s this year and from the few swings I took they look sound and feel great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Nice pick! [mention]Lacassem [/mention] just got the p790s this year and from the few swings I took they look sound and feel great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

On 6/18/2020 at 7:53 AM, ED13 said:

Yea just got the 790s love them. Great club shat shafts weee you fit for?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!