TESTERS WANTED! ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

pushing my chips to the center with the armlock this year....

jumbomax-21-armlock-whitebluesilver_2048x2048.jpg?v=1576905049

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

On 4/21/2021 at 7:03 AM, RickyBobby_PR said:

The gap will vary by individual based on speed and club delivery. Two people with same speed but different delivery of the club will see different flight and yardage numbers. 

If we keep all things equal 1* of loft is ~2-3yards. 

This is what makes me wonder why Callaway (and likely other companies, too) only have 2° between their fairway woods.  I realize that they're progressively shorter, but it seems weird to have a 21° 7wd and a 23° 9wd.

WITB:

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9° w/ UST ProForce V2 5F3 @ 45"

Callaway Epic Speed 4wd w/ AccuFLEX Evolution Reg

Dynacraft Genesis 3 hybrid w/ Steelfiber i95r

Srixon ZX5 4-6 and ZX7 7-GW w/ UST Recoil 95 F4 soft stepped once

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54/10 w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft

Cleveland RTX-4 58/03 w/ Recoil 95 F4 9i shaft

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

On 4/20/2021 at 10:44 PM, chisag said:

... She carried several but you are right, she is all fairway woods now. 3, 5, 7 and 11. Lowest iron is a 6 which I find mind boggling. 

It boggles my mind, too (about my bag, not hers), but as long as it continues to work, I'm game.  I may, at some point, swap the 3wd and 5wd for a 4wd so I can put a 5i back in the bag, but I'm not to that point just yet.

WITB:

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

On 4/20/2021 at 9:38 AM, GenglerJ said:

Currently playing Ping i200 irons and have wanted to upgrade to the i210 for a year, but now I’m just anxious to see what replaces the i210?!  Anyone hearing any solid rumors or know of a release date?

Pictures floating around the interwebs today of Viktor Hovland playing a prototype i59 forged filled cavity blade today at the Zurich.

Looking at possibly trying a new driver.

Tried out a couple for the first time today.  First up was the Sim 2 and Epic Speed.  Asked the clerk for the Epic Max LS, but he grabbed the wrong club (thanks Golf Galaxy).  Tried it anyways, Sim 2 was not for me at all, while I do like the look, I was not finding the center well and spin was way too high. 

Epic Speed was better, but spin was still a bit higher than what I'd be looking for if I made a switch.  Will try to hit more during the next week as I do want to hit the Titleist drivers and maybe Cobra.

As much as I've tried to love the Ping drivers, I just don't garner confidence from them.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

13 minutes ago, juspoole said:

Tried out a couple for the first time today.  First up was the Sim 2 and Epic Speed.  Asked the clerk for the Epic Max LS, but he grabbed the wrong club (thanks Golf Galaxy).  Tried it anyways, Sim 2 was not for me at all, while I do like the look, I was not finding the center well and spin was way too high. 

Epic Speed was better, but spin was still a bit higher than what I'd be looking for if I made a switch.  Will try to hit more during the next week as I do want to hit the Titleist drivers and maybe Cobra.

As much as I've tried to love the Ping drivers, I just don't garner confidence from them.

Im going to the callaway fitting day at my club on Saturday to check out the new Callaway Epic line of drivers to see if they perform any better than my TSi 2. I've never hit a driver with a movable weight, so want to see if that does anything for me as well. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

27 minutes ago, juspoole said:

I really like the Epic Max LS, I want to do a deeper dive with one. That said, you’d be doing yourself a disservice to not at least swing a cobra driver. 

also thanks for posting and making me think about drivers again... it’s been a few days. Haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

7 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Im going to the callaway fitting day at my club on Saturday to check out the new Callaway Epic line of drivers to see if they perform any better than my TSi 2. I've never hit a driver with a movable weight, so want to see if that does anything for me as well. 

Didn’t you have a max LS for 4 hours you could have tested?

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

40 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Didn’t you have a max LS for 4 hours you could have tested?

Yes, but that club was not purchased with the intention of taking the plastic off of. It was purchased to capitalize on a good trade-in deal to resell. 

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

2 hours ago, seeking70's said:

This is what makes me wonder why Callaway (and likely other companies, too) only have 2° between their fairway woods.  I realize that they're progressively shorter, but it seems weird to have a 21° 7wd and a 23° 9wd.

They have two different lines designed to play differently as well. One like like epic is more “players” style for some control and the mavrik or rouge previously for forgiveness and higher ball flight. 

Also as we know all things in golf aren’t equal so there could be more than 3 yards per degree because of spin and launch. Changing shafts profiles between them, maybe tipping them for some will impact distance. Also easier for some to not choke down to change distance or ball flight compared to making a normal swing. 

Iirc she played epic and rogue in her woods when she went to Callaway a few years back. I think she had a different shaft in the 7 wood.

For pros a lot of their bag is setup to hit certain gaps and it doesn’t matter if it’s 2* or 5* between each club.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Thinking about buying some Foot Joy Pro Dry socks, 5 pairs for $24.99.

Updated 07/15/2022

3 hours ago, juspoole said:

What shafts were in the drivers?

WITB:

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

They have two different lines designed to play differently as well. One like like epic is more “players” style for some control and the mavrik or rouge previously for forgiveness and higher ball flight. 

Also as we know all things in golf aren’t equal so there could be more than 3 yards per degree because of spin and launch. Changing shafts profiles between them, maybe tipping them for some will impact distance. Also easier for some to not choke down to change distance or ball flight compared to making a normal swing. 

Iirc she played epic and rogue in her woods when she went to Callaway a few years back. I think she had a different shaft in the 7 wood.

For pros a lot of their bag is setup to hit certain gaps and it doesn’t matter if it’s 2* or 5* between each club.

Oh, I understand all that.  For me, I have the EFSZ in 3 and 5 and the EF is 7 and 9.  The 3 has a HZRDUS Green, but the others all have HZRDUS Black.  So, the similarities are far more than the differences.

WITB:

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

11 hours ago, seeking70's said:

What shafts were in the drivers?

Had the Tensei Raw Blue X in the Sim (which is a bit of a mid traj and spin shaft) and the smoke 6.5 in the Callaway (def a lower spinning shaft).

I've got the Tensei blue shafts in my hybrids and they do well, but the spin numbers were really crazy on the SIM (3600+)

Deliveries were similar.  Towards the end was either neutral or slightly up with angle of attack yet still high spin on SIM.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Got some really good life news today. What should I buy to celebrate? Needs to be within reason (i.e. no Honma Beres set).

Don't need irons, don't need a putter. 

Updated 07/15/2022

51 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Got some really good life news today. What should I buy to celebrate? Needs to be within reason (i.e. no Honma Beres set).

Custom wedges to commemorate!

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

30 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

Custom wedges to commemorate!

Ok, i will take that to mean i should buy some Edel wedges lol

Updated 07/15/2022

4 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Ok, i will take that to mean i should buy some Edel wedges lol

I’m definitely a fan of that!!

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Been eyeing the PING G425 irons quite a bit as of late. Classifying them in the GI category I feel is a bit of a misnomer. They really are an attractive set once you hold them in person. Smaller profile and slightly less offset than G410 irons. 

Was all in on the Cobra One Length irons last fall ... and I’m somewhat regretting it now. 9-GW has been a difficult adjustment, still. 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png

49 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

Been eyeing the PING G425 irons quite a bit as of late. Classifying them in the GI category I feel is a bit of a misnomer. They really are an attractive set once you hold them in person. Smaller profile and slightly less offset than G410 irons. 

Was all in on the Cobra One Length irons last fall ... and I’m somewhat regretting it now. 9-GW has been a difficult adjustment, still. 

Just finished testing them as part of the MGS GI Most Wanted.  They are definitely a GI type club but for a Ping club they don't look bad.  GI is an interesting category as some manufacturers that do a great job of hiding the bulkiness that you typically see in this category.  The good thing is that they aren't the lowest spinning club so you do get some performance.  

One Length are interesting too;  it is really hard to get used to hitting a wedge that is that long. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Just finished testing them as part of the MGS GI Most Wanted.  They are definitely a GI type club but for a Ping club they don't look bad.  GI is an interesting category as some manufacturers that do a great job of hiding the bulkiness that you typically see in this category.  The good thing is that they aren't the lowest spinning club so you do get some performance.  

One Length are interesting too;  it is really hard to get used to hitting a wedge that is that long. 

Nice! That must’ve been a great experience for sure. 

To me, GI irons involve massive offsets and just shovel looking clubs ... the G425 are so far removed from that. Have been catching a few YouTube clips on them, and you’re right with regards to their spin numbers. Very impressive. I’d likely weaken the lofts 1° to only further help spin and holding the greens ... yet their descent angles and peak heights are crazy good as well. 

It’s been very hard to adjust to the wedges. Still find myself choking up on the grip and taking a steeper swing ... just feels so weird to take a wider 7 iron type of swing with them. 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png

8 hours ago, dlow206 said:

I am addicted to golf bags so if I was faced with that decision, I'd be getting a new bag, but that's just me.

WITB:

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

1 minute ago, seeking70's said:

I am addicted to golf bags so if I was faced with that decision, I'd be getting a new bag, but that's just me.

Thats actually one other item i dont need. My current bag boy revolver xp bag had an issue with the plastic piece coming off. I submitted a warranty request and they are sending me a brand new bag and i dont have to ship back the current one. Just going to use some sort of construction adhesive or other heavy duty glue on the current one and it will still be usable and then i will have the new one when the current one breaks down

Updated 07/15/2022

1 minute ago, dlow206 said:

Thats actually one other item i dont need. My current bag boy revolver xp bag had an issue with the plastic piece coming off. I submitted a warranty request and they are sending me a brand new bag and i dont have to ship back the current one. Just going to use some sort of construction adhesive or other heavy duty glue on the current one and it will still be usable and then i will have the new one when the current one breaks down

That's an excellent review.  I've, actually, been shopping for a Revolver.  Can't find one locally and I'm probably just gonna drop the $ and get a new one, possibly from Bag Boy.  Any insight into the different models?  XP?  FX?

WITB:

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

3 minutes ago, seeking70's said:

That's an excellent review.  I've, actually, been shopping for a Revolver.  Can't find one locally and I'm probably just gonna drop the $ and get a new one, possibly from Bag Boy.  Any insight into the different models?  XP?  FX?

So the FX i don’t think is a current year model, so its availability may be limited. I beleive the FX does not have a separate putter well, but dont quote me on that. I do like the separate putter well that isolates the putter from all other clubs. The plastic piece on mine came off, but besides that, it is awesome.

i have the bag boy nitron push cart, so my bag has top lok feature so i dont have to strap it in.

Updated 07/15/2022

34 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

So the FX i don’t think is a current year model, so its availability may be limited. I beleive the FX does not have a separate putter well, but dont quote me on that. I do like the separate putter well that isolates the putter from all other clubs. The plastic piece on mine came off, but besides that, it is awesome.

i have the bag boy nitron push cart, so my bag has top lok feature so i dont have to strap it in.

Thanks.  I'll have to shop around a little.  I, too, like the separate putter well.  I'm pushing (er... following now since I have the Alphard v2 wheels) a Clic Gear 3.5+.  Wondering if I can buy the Top Lok piece from BB as a part and retrofit it to my CG.

WITB:

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

On 4/20/2021 at 10:14 PM, Shapotomous said:

Well the 16.5* Callaway Mavrik that was swiped by SWMBO doesn't look like it will be a free agent any time soon so I have to start looking for another 3 or 4 wood for my own use.  There is a serious yardage gap between the driver and the 18* hybrid that needs to be filled.  

You’ll have to come back down.  Maybe we can find something in my “backup” corner 😁

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Custom shoes are always nice. Build some Foot Joys “My Joys” in some exotic leathers and/or colors. Your playing partners will comment, and you’ll get to relive your good news over and over again!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

6 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

You’ll have to come back down.  Maybe we can find something in my “backup” corner 😁

I believe the part that need quoting is "corner" do all the extra clubs actually fit in one corner. 🤔

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

My wife and I were heading to the course Sunday when the conversation turned to her wanting a tablet she can take outside and draw on. My hobby is golf, hers is drawing and she's really, really good. So she brought up she'd like to get an iPad. Of course I jumped all over that for completely altruistic reasons without any ulterior motives *cough* launch monitor *cough*. 
I've been thinking about both the Mevo and the Rapid and it just so happens they only run on Apple. Not that I'd do something like that. 

I’ve been a minister for 25 years and heard lots of confessions in that time. I feel very safe I saying that you weren’t altruistic, that even those with the purest of motives have ulterior ones that sneak in and that I too may have made a similar move to this one during the course of my marriage. :)

I’d go Rapsodo BTW

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD