TESTERS WANTED! ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

2 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

Thinking about graphite shafts for irons and wedges. Noticed being sore just above my right elbow the day after 27 holes in 48 hours. Either that or I need to shallow my swing at impact more to not crater the earth. Inspired by @edingc sub70 build has only added to the interest 

50 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Foam inserts make a difference in feel but do not in vibration dampening that can prevent tendonitis and other ailments. About 20 years ago when I developed some serious tendonitis in my right elbow after dedicating fall golf to playing knockdowns for every shot so I could master it in windy Chicago conditions. They usually stop watering in the fall and the fairways get very dry and firm and I paid the price. I tried every insert sold as well as some highly recommended home made solutions and non helped at all. Doc had me take 3 months off and when I returned to playing in the spring I re-shafted with graphite and had no problems. 

... I have only played graphite in my irons ever since but after playing some Nippon 950GH shafts in a few sets including my King Tours, tendonitis returned in my elbow so I installed Steelfiber 95's in my Cobra's. Hopefully my tendonitis starts to fade away. 

tendonitis presents as an overuse injury to a joint, but the underlying structural cause is weak muscles surrounding the joint. 

changing steel for graphite is treating the symptom. you’d both be better served strengthening your biceps, forearms and wrists. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Uh oh. New items on CPO! No worries I need to fix my driver impact first

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Just doing some self-fitting

B9B1E317-4402-4CD8-A227-43E4471EDECC.jpeg.6d430a2f8123efacb4708421301d91a9.jpeg

1D096E6C-5C7F-4D17-A37C-5D7D2F463448.jpeg.4f51fbd9bebc47ed593c8c4966a98431.jpeg

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I’m thinking about a new cart bag… Ping once again cleans up… must be something to it eh?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Thinking about a backup set of irons. Something to strive to use like a players set. Likely hogan or sub70. If I go that route in the future. 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

My Reviews:

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

17 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

Thinking about a backup set of irons. Something to strive to use like a players set. Likely hogan or sub70. If I go that route in the future. 

Love sub70. Great clubs, great service, great price!

its probably time for me to replace my Adams 3 wood… it’s the one club in my bag that doesn’t spark joy.

Mavrik 9 degree - Ventus Black 7X

Mavrik 13.5 Degree - Hazardus Smoke

Sub70 19 degree - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 4u - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 5i - DG S400

Adams CMB 6-GW - Project X 6.0

Sub70 54 (286) and 58 (JB Low Bounce) - S300

SeeMore Trimetal Mallet (Custom fit and built... Kudos to Cody)

And as always, Kudos to Craigers.

On 6/24/2021 at 1:51 PM, Chip Strokes said:

tendonitis presents as an overuse injury to a joint, but the underlying structural cause is weak muscles surrounding the joint. 

changing steel for graphite is treating the symptom. you’d both be better served strengthening your biceps, forearms and wrists. 

I don't necessarily disagree, but I've been fighting golfer's elbow/tendinitis for over a month now, and not to sound like a jack@ss but I wouldn't have guessed I'd be guilty of "weak muscles surrounding the joint."  I've been playing when I can, SuperSpeed 3 times a week, and Orange Whip 2-3 times a week, but the overuse that pushed me over the edge was playing catch and throwing a baseball with my son and his team for a 25-game season after probably not touching a baseball for 12-15 years.

Once fully recovered (whenever I get there) would you recommend I add anything to the routine to strengthen and avoid this problem next season?  Wrist curls?  Plenty of various bicep curls and tricep pressing movements in my routines, although I suppose the only targeted work my forearms get are hammer's, pinwheels, plus the forearm work that comes from deads.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

26 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I don't necessarily disagree, but I've been fighting golfer's elbow/tendinitis for over a month now, and not to sound like a jack@ss but I wouldn't have guessed I'd be guilty of "weak muscles surrounding the joint."  I've been playing when I can, SuperSpeed 3 times a week, and Orange Whip 2-3 times a week, but the overuse that pushed me over the edge was playing catch and throwing a baseball with my son and his team for a 25-game season after probably not touching a baseball for 12-15 years.

Once fully recovered (whenever I get there) would you recommend I add anything to the routine to strengthen and avoid this problem next season?  Wrist curls?  Plenty of various bicep curls and tricep pressing movements in my routines, although I suppose the only targeted work my forearms get are hammer's, pinwheels, plus the forearm work that comes from deads.

Pitchers famously have tendon issues due to their lack of muscle… 

graphite should help you swing more pain free… 

Sub70 5i - DG S400

1 hour ago, myherobobhope said:

Pitchers famously have tendon issues due to their lack of muscle… 

graphite should help you swing more pain free… 

I hear you, although I'm not exactly throwing heaters to these 8-year old kids!

And to get this thread back on the equipment rails, yup...my Steelfiber i95s are on their way!

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

14 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I here you, although I'm not exactly throwing heaters to these 8-year old kids!

And to get this thread back on the equipment rails, yup...my Steelfiber i95s are on their way!

Very nice… my dad finally switched to graphite… he played collegiate tennis and had had multiple elbow surgeries… he still insists on carrying his bag, so the lighter weight of the graphite was the selling point… he turns 70 this year.

I might shop graphite on my next set of irons… less for the weight and more for the bend control.

Sub70 5i - DG S400

37 minutes ago, myherobobhope said:

Very nice… my dad finally switched to graphite… he played collegiate tennis and had had multiple elbow surgeries… he still insists on carrying his bag, so the lighter weight of the graphite was the selling point… he turns 70 this year.

I might shop graphite on my next set of irons… less for the weight and more for the bend control.

I switched to graphite a few years back and I never want to go steel again. Lighter weight, no more tennis elbow, and better launch are all pluses in my book. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Tempted by kbs proto shafts for my hybrids. Resisting as I actually am hitting them both ok as is. 

My Reviews:

9 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Tempted by kbs proto shafts for my hybrids. Resisting as I actually am hitting them both ok as is. 

Should try the Matrix Altus hybrid shafts, about as cheap as you can get for an all-time great hybrid shaft. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Ordered a Titleist SM8 Vokey S grind 54’ wedge, Recoil F2 shaft, CCM +4 grip. 
Ive been procrastinating but finally pulled the trigger.  2-4 weeks delivery 

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

sorry you’re dealing with it…strong people aren’t immune to tendonitis. i’ve seen a lot of really fit people struggle with it when introducing something novel to their training (in your case, throwing a ball for the first time in a long time). if not a novel movement, then it can be a sign of a big imbalance around the joint, like someone with well developed biceps but their forearms are lagging behind.  that kind of structural imbalance can make the tendons vulnerable  

as far as what to incorporate - i love throwing prehab exercises into my warmups, that way you don’t add any time to your training session. for tendonitis specifically, i’ve always liked wrist rotations (take a 5 lb dumbbell in your fist and alternate palm up, palm down), dead hangs from the pull up bar or rings (two hands, one hand, alternating, and if you can hold a hollow position, you get a core workout also), and my favorite is doing my first few warmup sets of deadlifts with fat grips added to the bar. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

2 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

as far as what to incorporate - i love throwing prehab exercises into my warmups, that way you don’t add any time to your training session. for tendonitis specifically, i’ve always liked wrist rotations (take a 5 lb dumbbell in your fist and alternate palm up, palm down), dead hangs from the pull up bar or rings (two hands, one hand, alternating, and if you can hold a hollow position, you get a core workout also), and my favorite is doing my first few warmup sets of deadlifts with fat grips added to the bar. 

Good stuff, thanks!

Just realized my long irons Fli-Hi 3i 19* & MMC 4i 22* both go the same distance of 230y. All parameters (spin, launch, etc.) are the same aside from 85 vs 105 foot height. 3W @ 16* is about 275y. Looking for a callaway maverik 2H for around 253y gap fill. Something a big more utility than a 3W. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 10.5* Oban Kiyoshi Gold tipped 1" 44.5" NDMC Mid

4w: :callaway-small: Epic flash Oban Kiyoshi Gold tipped 2" 42.5" NDMC Mid

3-PW: :mizuno-small:  MP-18, 3i FLYhi MMC, 4-6i MMC, 7-PW MB, KBS C-taper Lite X-stiff NDMC Mid

Wedges: :titelist-small:  SM7 49*F, 54*D, 59*M KBS C-taper Lite X-stiff NDMC Mid

Putter:  Lajosi Sensor Breakthrough Golf Tour Stability Shaft 34" SuperStroke GTR 1.0

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

CPO has me thinking about more forgiving driver setups. Might happen if I can’t fix my driver woes by the end of the year. 

My Reviews:

On 6/27/2021 at 10:59 AM, rbsiedsc said:

Although I just found on 2nd swing a Srixon combo set with my shaft and specs. I’d almost call it fate. 🤩

My Reviews:

I enjoy the aesthetics of golf clubs. I am thinking of putter purchase but its purely based on how it looks. How often do folks buy on aesthetics, performance be damned? I recall the MGS crew referring to these types of putters as "Wall Hangars" which I seem to recall really upset Tyson Lamb. Lamb putters do look amazing.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

27 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

I enjoy the aesthetics of golf clubs. I am thinking of putter purchase but its purely based on how it looks. How often do folks buy on aesthetics, performance be damned? I recall the MGS crew referring to these types of putters as "Wall Hangars" which I seem to recall really upset Tyson Lamb. Lamb putters do look amazing.

... I could really not care less about how a club looks on the shelf or in my bag. I care very much how it looks at address. I hear golfers say they love the way a club looks at address and how it performs but they would never play it because the sole or cavity is ugly 🙄.  Kinda like racing a Ferrari with a Sentra engine instead of a Sentra with a Ferrari engine (assuming proper suspension and the engines would fit) 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

2 hours ago, chisag said:

... I could really not care less about how a club looks on the shelf or in my bag. I care very much how it looks at address. I hear golfers say they love the way a club looks at address and how it performs but they would never play it because the sole or cavity is ugly 🙄.  Kinda like racing a Ferrari with a Sentra engine instead of a Sentra with a Ferrari engine (assuming proper suspension and the engines would fit) 

This has been my biggest pet peeve when it comes to new club releases...The marketing teams clearly know their audience with badging, logos and the rear cavity aesthetic...Rarely do we get a clean and comprehensive set of address photos.

When I lose confidence in my putters it has nothing to do with the paint scheme on the sole.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Just saw the pics online of a new T200 4-iron… MAN do those look good.  

Can’t wait until more details come out on the irons.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I’m looking for a Ping std size putter grip, anyone have one they want to get rid of?

D731B55B-C565-47C1-9E61-451BFE57D76C.jpeg

Rick

Left Hand, 

20 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I’m looking for a Ping std size putter grip, anyone have one they want to get rid of?

I have 5 or 6 but they are all attached to ping putters at the moment!  Side note....Is that a kitchen table top background in your pic?  I had a kitchen table with that same pattern on it!  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

On 6/27/2021 at 1:59 PM, rbsiedsc said:

A little different direction might be to get a classic blade set from the 60's or 70's era....  some old Wilson staff's or Macgregor muirfields or similar....  They are fun to take out and hit occasionally either a net session or range or on the course.  Really good for impact feedback and it's fun being able to work on shaping shots.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

17 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

I have 5 or 6 but they are all attached to ping putters at the moment!  Side note....Is that a kitchen table top background in your pic?  I had a kitchen table with that same pattern on it!  

That is the top to a folding table my father and I made around 1956-1958.  My parents bought a small cabin for weekends summers back then and my father and my inept help did a lot of work on it.  This was the countertop material and we made the folding table from leftovers.  
Good years…..

Rick

Left Hand, 

After the last three wounds with the Super Hybrid, it’s become clear that we need some time apart… It’s not her, it’s me. So, I think she’ll be grabbing her things at the house, and giving me back my key here soon. She’s a nice girl, just not my type.

Saw a Sub70 fairway wood. She’s pretty cute! Nice curves, pretty face… I think I’m going to ask her out on a date. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

Golfworks has them for pretty fair price...also have the cord and blackout versions as well

https://www.golfworks.com/ping-jas-pp58-putter-grip/p/pg30402p/

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 minute ago, bens197 said:

Golfworks has them for pretty fair price...also have the cord and blackout versions as well

https://www.golfworks.com/ping-jas-pp58-putter-grip/p/pg30402p/

I looked there too as a suggestion but they are currently back ordered.....