Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

1 hour ago, dlow206 said:

Posting on behalf of @rbsiedsc. He is thinking about ZX5s that will be for sale after my T300 set arrives.

I may have missed this somewhere along the line, but what didn't you like about the ZX5?   Also thoughts on the Accra shaft, what did you go with in the T300 I know steelfiber is an option there as well. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

34 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I may have missed this somewhere along the line, but what didn't you like about the ZX5?   Also thoughts on the Accra shaft, what did you go with in the T300 I know steelfiber is an option there as well. 

Would like something a tad more forgiving than the ZX5s. In the Srixon line, ZX4 would probably have been a better fit for me, but I had purchased the ZX5s for a screaming deal before the ZX4s were announced. Would like to have something more forgiving on the toe strikes. I know no club will help on a massive toe strike, but feel like on a decent but slightly toe side strike, i find myself coming up a few yards short

The Accras are a bit stouter in the tip than I prefer. I keep coming back to Nippon 950 series being my favorite iron shaft both feeling and performance wise. However, I want to stick with graphite, so I chose the Tensei AV Blue iron shafts in the T300. I looked at the Titleist shaft profiles where they include the CPM of butt and tip, and those AV Blues are pretty close in profile to the Nippon 950 aside from weight. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

12 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Would like something a tad more forgiving than the ZX5s. In the Srixon line, ZX4 would probably have been a better fit for me, but I had purchased the ZX5s for a screaming deal before the ZX4s were announced. Would like to have something more forgiving on the toe strikes. I know no club will help on a massive toe strike, but feel like on a decent but slightly toe side strike, i find myself coming up a few yards short

The Accras are a bit stouter in the tip than I prefer. I keep coming back to Nippon 950 series being my favorite iron shaft both feeling and performance wise. However, I want to stick with graphite, so I chose the Tensei AV Blue iron shafts in the T300. I looked at the Titleist shaft profiles where they include the CPM of butt and tip, and those AV Blues are pretty close in profile to the Nippon 950 aside from weight. 

Ok, Gotcha.  As you know I have the ZX5 as well, and I find them actually pretty forgiving, even the ZX7 in the lower end.  That said the T300 are very forgiving, based on the short trial run I had with them and the T200 recently.   They are great looking clubs, better looking than the G425 but as forgiving I think.

I get the going from steel to graphite and trying to balance the profiles and weight with each other.  I actually do well with shafts in the 80 gram range, I swung both steel and graphite ranging from 105 to 65 the other day.    The 102 weights (880 AMC)  were definitely more work for me.  The hazard with the 65 graphite (AV Red), I hit my first two on the button and got about 20 yards further than I had with the steel.  So what do I do, I started overswing it trying to get another 20 yards...LOL and it got ugly from there.  I had to stop and regroup and realize with the lighter weight shaft, I really just need to try and slow my tempo down and let the club do the work.

The Tensei Red definitely had the softest feeling tip of the bunch, but I am a bit leery of getting to highs of launch, I was hovering in the 22 to 23 degree neighborhood with it.  I hit a decently high enough ball 83 feet--I know could be higher-but don't want to add crazy spin to it, although at my swing speed low 70's 7 iorn, I need to have some.   I really wanted to try the steelfiber in 80g but they didn't have it.  The Recoil in 65g felt about the same as the Tensei.  

Sorry for rambling on your reply, but I get where you are coming from.

39 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Ok, Gotcha.  As you know I have the ZX5 as well, and I find them actually pretty forgiving, even the ZX7 in the lower end.  That said the T300 are very forgiving, based on the short trial run I had with them and the T200 recently.   They are great looking clubs, better looking than the G425 but as forgiving I think.

I get the going from steel to graphite and trying to balance the profiles and weight with each other.  I actually do well with shafts in the 80 gram range, I swung both steel and graphite ranging from 105 to 65 the other day.    The 102 weights (880 AMC)  were definitely more work for me.  The hazard with the 65 graphite (AV Red), I hit my first two on the button and got about 20 yards further than I had with the steel.  So what do I do, I started overswing it trying to get another 20 yards...LOL and it got ugly from there.  I had to stop and regroup and realize with the lighter weight shaft, I really just need to try and slow my tempo down and let the club do the work.

The Tensei Red definitely had the softest feeling tip of the bunch, but I am a bit leery of getting to highs of launch, I was hovering in the 22 to 23 degree neighborhood with it.  I hit a decently high enough ball 83 feet--I know could be higher-but don't want to add crazy spin to it, although at my swing speed low 70's 7 iorn, I need to have some.   I really wanted to try the steelfiber in 80g but they didn't have it.  The Recoil in 65g felt about the same as the Tensei.  

Thanks, that was helpful.

My iron game hasn't been great, probably a lot of it user error. Can't shake the blocks right now. And then occasional pull in overreaction to the blocks.  

I like the softer tip shafts, and feeling a kick at impact. Always had that with the Nippon 950s, but don't feel that with the Accras. Think the lack of kick subconsciously makes me get quicker in transition trying to load the shaft and then when i get too quick i start doing bad things. 

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

8 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Thanks, that was helpful.

My iron game hasn't been great, probably a lot of it user error. Can't shake the blocks right now. And then occasional pull in overreaction to the blocks.  

I like the softer tip shafts, and feeling a kick at impact. Always had that with the Nippon 950s, but don't feel that with the Accras. Think the lack of kick subconsciously makes me get quicker in transition trying to load the shaft and then when i get too quick i start doing bad things. 

I guess you already ordered?  But the tip in the AV Red is about as the most kick I've felt from a shaft.  

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I guess you already ordered?  But the tip in the AV Red is about as the most kick I've felt from a shaft.  

Yeah, i ordered with the AV Blue. Needed something heavier than the AV Red. the AV Blue is pretty close in CPM measurement to the 950GH

Updated 07/15/2022

3 hours ago, Shankster said:

Do it. Because, you can.

You forgot the gif!

giphy.gif

I am, after we get back from our Anniversary trip.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 8/9/2021 at 7:59 AM, MattF said:

2 hybrid to replace my beloved 3 wood...talk me into or out of it.

PS: I hit my 3 hybrid and 3 wood pretty well.

Come on Matt… you’re in the wrong place if you think we’re going to talk you out of it. 😂

The thought process here is “When you have an itch, scratch it”

Driver:           :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:       :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 25*

Irons:             :touredgeexotics:  E722 6-AW

Wedges:        :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

14th club?     :cobra-small:  Speedzone  4H 21*  

:touredgeexotics:  E722 GW 51*                     

On 8/10/2021 at 3:16 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

You and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum here. 
I had a set of T300’s with the Tensei Red, and I wish I had kept them. I absolutely loved the shaft and the high ball flight. The way they adjust the shaft weights also helped me.

I was playing very well at that time (in retrospect, the irons were a big part of that) and got a little over my skis as a result. I sold the T300’s thinking I should go to one with a more compact look. Everyone was raving about the first edition of the PXG 0211’s at the time and I bit on them.

My iron game hasn’t been the same since then. I know it’s the Indian more than the arrow, but I also need to find the right arrow. 🙄

9 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Come on Matt… you’re in the wrong place if you think we’re going to talk you out of it. 😂

The thought process here is “When you have an itch, scratch it”

Yeah yeah, I know, I know.  I was just wondering what the collective mind thought about dumping the wood for a hybrid.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I'm thinking about a U500 19 or 20 degree, i worry about the gapping between my T200 4i and 3 wood (15 degree) 
I do hit my 19 degree TS3 well,

But, I was just fitted for everything Feb. 2021 and I keep telling myself just get out and play settle into the clubs and dont over complicate it by changing too much too soon.

My golf course is short-ish and 5870m par 72 (6419yd) but super narrow fairways (Netherlands), meaning I really have to hit my spots.

Edited by DKak

:callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero 12° - EVENFLOW RIPTIDE- GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:callaway-small: Mavrik 15° -  EVENFLOW RIPTIDE - GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:callaway-small: Mavrik MAX 18° -  EVENFLOW RIPTIDE - GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:titelist-small: TS3 HYBRID 19° - Tensei AV Blue - GOLF PRIDE ZGrip 360 -MidSize

:titelist-small: T200 4-P - TRUE TEMPER AMT BLACK S300 GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:vokey-small: SM8 48.10F, 56.10S, 58.10S, 60.08M - KBS HI-REV 2.0 - GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:bettinardi-small:  BB39 Milled Putter 34.5"  -  Super Stroke Traxion FLATSO 3.0 Putter Grip

Backup

:cameron-small: Select 2018 Newport Fastback - 34.5"  - GOLF PRIDE TOUR SNSR CONTOUR PRO - 140cc

:titelist-small: 2020 Players 4+ Stadry Standbag

Or

:titelist-small: 2021 Staff bag

deafasf.png.2557f045d6d45f463537b6fecc7c4063.png Compact C3 Golf Trolley

:titelist-small: PRO V1X ball

Here's what looks good in my imagination right now:

Titleist TSi1_____12º

Titleist TSi2_____18, 21º

Epon AF-906____driving iron

Titleist T100_____#w 4-9

Callaway MD5_____48, 54, 60º

Mizuno Type III____putter [face balanced mallet]

5 hours ago, NiftyNiblick said:

Here's what looks good in my imagination right now:

Titleist TSi1_____12º

Titleist TSi2_____18, 21º

Epon AF-906____driving iron

Titleist T100_____#w 4-9

Callaway MD5_____48, 54, 60º

Mizuno Type III____putter [face balanced mallet]

Nice to see you here today!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Wedges, wedges, wedges and that stupid auto flex shaft. I’ve been doing some freelance stuff lately, the funerals and weddings keep coming so my mad money account is growing. 

And I have a big birthday coming up - one where the congregation might spring for a nice gift. 

So we shall see what itch gets scratched and when 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

19 hours ago, revkev said:

Nice to see you here today!

Nice to drop by.

Observation about your gear, Rev.

If you bag driver, 

4 fairway woods [3, 5, 7 , 9],

4 irons [6, 7, 8, 9],

4 wedges [PW, GW, 54, 59],

and putter,

you've just made nonsense out of all my protestations about

the jacked   "loft/club number" correlation on modern clubs.

The "6" on your longest iron doesn't reference a loft.

It's simply the 6th club down from the top.

I can see that you don't like long irons, but if you rarely hit the 3-wood,

why not a driving iron for tight driving holes?  Maybe 18 or 20º?

They're not easy to hit from the fairway,

but from the tee, pushed all the way down to the cup of the tee, 

the modern perimeter/sole weighted ones are no harder to hit than a hybrid,

but with the wind in your face,

bore through hard and low and run hot on landing. More so in Florida than here,

Those lofted fairway woods are not easy to hit low into a facing wind, are they?

Then again, maybe you're so straight that you can hit driver off every par 4 / 5 tee.

That's something I never experienced!

Edited by NiftyNiblick

1 hour ago, NiftyNiblick said:

Nice to drop by.

Observation about your gear, Rev.

If you bag driver, 

4 fairway woods [3, 5, 7 , 9],

4 irons [6, 7, 8, 9],

4 wedges [PW, GW, 54, 59],

and putter,

you've just made nonsense out of all my protestations about

the jacked   "loft/club number" correlation on modern clubs.

The "6" on your longest iron doesn't reference a loft.

It's simply the 6th club down from the top.

I can see that you don't like long irons, but if you rarely hit the 3-wood,

why not a driving iron for tight driving holes?  Maybe 18 or 20º?

They're not easy to hit from the fairway,

but from the tee, pushed all the way down to the cup of the tee, 

the modern perimeter/sole weighted ones are no harder to hit than a hybrid,

but with the wind in your face,

bore through hard and low and run hot on landing. More so in Florida than here,

Those lofted fairway woods are not easy to hit low into a facing wind, are they?

Then again, maybe you're so straight that you can hit driver off every par 4 / 5 tee.

That's something I never experienced!

I actually dumped the 3 wood in favor of a 4th wedge. 

My 5 wood is really a 4 wood and yes all those guys are tough to flight down, but I’m able to.

I’m very accurate with driver and highly unlikely to need something else off the tee - if I do 5 or 7 wood work fine.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I’m thinking about lots of stuff. Almost none of it guaranteed to help me drop my hdcp though 😂

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I’m thinking about picking up a set of PXG Gen 2 0311 XF irons. Why? I can’t give you a good answer, 😆 except they’re a forged club, and PXG has them for $89 per club with MMT’s, and I’d like to give them a try in the senior flex shaft.

I’m thinking playability wise, they would be a comp to the Ping G series irons, but I’m not sure? I’m hoping some of you have either demoed or play(ed) these and can give me some feedback on them. @Golfspy_CG2 I think you’ve probably hit more different iron sets than most, have you ever played these? 

I’ll be coming from Rogue X’s which are very strongly lofted. I don’t want to lose distance, so I’m thinking maybe getting the lofts strengthened to match Pings power specs. The kicker though is I’d like a high ball flight also. So anyone who’s played the PSL’s, how much affect does it really have?

Thanks in advance… any feedback I can get would be helpful, and I’d love to hear from my guy @cksurfdude and get his thoughts on that MMT Senior flex shaft?

I

6 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

I’m thinking about picking up a set of PXG Gen 2 0311 XF irons. Why? I can’t give you a good answer, 😆 except they’re a forged club, and PXG has them for $89 per club with MMT’s, and I’d like to give them a try in the senior flex shaft.

I’m thinking playability wise, they would be a comp to the Ping G series irons, but I’m not sure? I’m hoping some of you have either demoed or play(ed) these and can give me some feedback on them. @Golfspy_CG2 I think you’ve probably hit more different iron sets than most, have you ever played these? 

I’ll be coming from Rogue X’s which are very strongly lofted. I don’t want to lose distance, so I’m thinking maybe getting the lofts strengthened to match Pings power specs. The kicker though is I’d like a high ball flight also. So anyone who’s played the PSL’s, how much affect does it really have?

Thanks in advance… any feedback I can get would be helpful, and I’d love to hear from my guy @cksurfdude and get his thoughts on that MMT Senior flex shaft?

I

Ha. Believe it or not PXG Is one iron I haven’t demoed or been fit for.  I was fit at its HQ for the Prototype Driver a couple years ago.  

I have wanted to try both the 0211 and or Gen3/4.   We were all set to be an account with them last year and do fittings, then in the middle of the process they went DTC.   I was very close to getting fit earlier this spring.  But I knew the TSeries and 790 were coming out.  So I somehow found the restraint 😂😂

all that said. I have heard really great things about the 0211 and you can’t beat the price on them. 

20 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

I

I’ve seen them around quite a bit lately and they are definitely “purty”!  Are they that much better I’m not sure.  I talked to 2 guys who had full bag and they love them but couldn’t really say if they were an improvement.  There is a PXG Fitting Van here at least once a month and I’ve been think about it.  
BUT I hit the T300 irons a while ago and frankly I’m kinda liking them…a lot.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Another putter......what I really should do is a putting lesson as I've got a couple great putters to choose from with different shapes.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

54 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

This is strange, but I am 100% satisfied and confident with every club in my bag right now. 

it’s actually kind of strange and weird feeling to not want to look at new specs or tech in clubs right now. 

I pray you all never reach this odd and trouble place in your mind.

I’m sure I’ll be cured by the time 2022 leaks come out. 

Wedges….those grooves are looking abused

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

This is strange, but I am 100% satisfied and confident with every club in my bag right now. 

it’s actually kind of strange and weird feeling to not want to look at new specs or tech in clubs right now. 

Maybe you can bribe the Rapsodo Coach to recommend something new for you? He/she may highly recommend a new driver for the good of your golf swing and game haha 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Maybe you can bribe the Rapsodo Coach to recommend something new for you? He/she may highly recommend a new driver for the good of your golf swing and game haha 

The way that epic is flying, if it does say get something else I’ll call it crazy!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

23 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I like where your head is at Jamie. Now that is positive thinking. 🤣

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

2 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Warning.....There's a heretic in the thread!!!   If this was a soccer game you'd get a red card!!  🤣

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

2 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Why would you put that on yourself! lol  Now you are bound to see something you have to have in the next week.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

25 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Warning.....There's a heretic in the thread!!!   If this was a soccer game you'd get a red card!!  🤣

That’s what I’m worried about! I don’t want to lose my membership! 

Plus, I can’t be the reason why I’m not on tour yet. It has to be my equipment. 😂

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8