TESTERS WANTED! ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

3 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I think after having to lose out on weeks of golf, you deserve something new and shiny. 

Do I also deserve something new and shiny in the form of golf equipment?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Do I also deserve something new and shiny in the form of golf equipment?

Yup, we all do!!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

8 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I think after having to lose out on weeks of golf, you deserve something new and shiny. 

SWMBO may not agree😱

Rick

Left Hand, 

I’m digging my epic max 5 wood so much, I feel I must have and epic max 7 wood now

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

11 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

I’m digging my epic max 5 wood so much, I feel I must have and epic max 7 wood now

Having never been able to hit a 3W very well, I'm digging my epic max 3W and HeavenWood.  

Every time I hit them I say: "I love this club!"
Sometimes I do it it poorly and I say: "I hate this club!"  ... jokingly!

My wife commented the other day that I say that I love this club a lot more often.  She's right.  I can live with the few bad shots because they are mostly topped from a poor swing, and I can recover from that.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Might get a 21 degree hybrid to replace my 4 iron .. I hit woods and hybrids better and haven’t really been hitting the 4 iron great 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

11 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

That’s how I feel with my 4w and wanting a rogue max 7w too

3 minutes ago, Nolan220 said:

Might get a 21 degree hybrid to replace my 4 iron .. I hit woods and hybrids better and haven’t really been hitting the 4 iron great 

For gapping you might want a 23 or so degree hybrid. The same deg hybrid usually goes one club longer than same deg iron fyi

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I have loved my TSi3 Driver so much since purchasing it, I am very excited for the TSr release (this fall? fingers crossed).  My fairways have been so good to me - I hesitate to look at the TSr fairways - but in true Club Ho fashion, I'm sure I will test them as well.

I also can't get the Stealth irons out of my mind.  My mistake was picking one up in the hitting bay at PGASS last week and putting a dozen good swings on it (in my button down and dress shoes no less).  On the mat/LM it was giving me 15 yards on my current gamer (7i vs. 7i... not loft vs. loft - but I will say while the loft was stronger, my launch angle and spin was similar... ball speed was up on the Stealth).  Expecting to be a little longer than my current 7i based on what I have read, I had green set 20 yards farther than my normal carry.  My carry was 15 yards farther on average, but hit a few in the 20 range.  The club tech/salesman was standing behind me and said "you walk in here cold and hit the green 12 out o12 times?  You aren't walking out of here without a set, right?"  haha... I give him an A+ for his sales pitch!

I have Players (Pro221), and Players Distance (T200) in my current arsenal... maybe my swing could use more GI.  

Edited by Tiftaaft
  • Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

On 3/11/2020 at 10:09 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Funny story, I was at GG last weekend waiting to hit the the Demo T400 they had just gotten in.  The sales rep goes to the guy in line before me and asks what can he help him with.   

Customer: "I'm looking for an X-Stiff 3 wood that I can control and hit 250 to reach the par 5's instead of having to layup. I want to try the SIM and MAVRIK."

The sales guy tells him they don't have any X Stiff shafts, ask's what his driver swing speed is, the guys says about 115 to 120.  So the rep say try this it should work it was a EvenFlow 6.0 I think I heard him say. 

So the guy proceeds to hit about 12 out of 15 shots fat never getting one past 222 including the roll.  The Sales guys says, you swing speed is showing 88 (3 wood) so I'd say stiff is right at what you need.  

Customer: "I think the stiff shaft is causing me to lose control and not hit it cleanly, that's why I need the X Stiff.  You sure you don't have any" 

SMH...I think I've been behind this guy on the golf course before. Waiting for the green to clear, only to top an 80 yard worm burner....ha

There's a couple guys on the 2 courses I play that does the same thing. Guy also plays pure blade. Blueprints I believe.

Its OK to say you don't have a swing speed over 105. It just makes you miserable on the golf course if you're lagging behind your shot because you have an X-stiff shaft is not releasing at impact and hitting bad shots. You're just turning yourself off of golf and making yourself miserable.

Driver - :callaway-small: Mavrik w/ Aldila Rogue White 130MSI 60X

3-Wood - :taylormade-small: RocketBallz 3 HL

Hybrid - :callaway-small: Apex 2 w/ Kuro Kage 65g Stiff

Irons - :callaway-small: Steelhead XR's w/ KBS Tour-V 90 - 5-PW, AW - Stiff

Wedges - Kirkland Signature 52*, 56*, 60*

Putter -   default_taylormade-small.jpg.f51b0863b47c9f7d3e2ffc3583a5d3da.jpg  Spider S #1 Platinum/White

Grips - Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize

Ball - Srixon Z-star.....Q-Star in Spring and Fall

Jeremy Booth

Swing easy.

On 7/25/2022 at 8:30 AM, JerBooth said:

There's a couple guys on the 2 courses I play that does the same thing. Guy also plays pure blade. Blueprints I believe.

Its OK to say you don't have a swing speed over 105. It just makes you miserable on the golf course if you're lagging behind your shot because you have an X-stiff shaft is not releasing at impact and hitting bad shots. You're just turning yourself off of golf and making yourself miserable.

Sometimes it just takes a while for people to learn.  I used to be that guy.  Lying to myself because I was trying to fit myself into a certain product I wanted.  Now I would rather brag about being on the fairway even if its because I'm playing game improvement irons.  I'm thinking about picking up one of the Ping ChipR when they come out to see if it can help my scrambling.  Anything to help my game these days.

Driver: :callaway-small:Rogue ST Max LS 9*

Woods/Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Epic Max 3 wood, :ping-small: G425 7 wood, :ping-small: G425 4 hybrid

Irons:  :mizuno-small: 921 Hot Metal 5-Pw

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50, 54, CBX full face 60, :ping-small: ChipR

Putter:  :taylormade-small: Spider EX

Watched one too many videos on the ChipR. Now it has me thinking if I should remove my 3H or GW and put this bad boy in.

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

My Reviews:

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

2 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Watched one too many videos on the ChipR. Now it has me thinking if I should remove my 3H or GW and put this bad boy in.

Either of those clubs would be my choice also.

Rick

Left Hand, 

After using irons older than my son for years, he has finally got me thinking about a new set. There aren't many places around us to try golf clubs out. I'm thinking hard about Cobra Forged Tec X irons and TaylorMade Stealth irons based on the Most Wanted testing. It's just hard to buy something like that without any way of trying them. We're talking an hour and a half drive at minimum and the store I'm talking about rarely has anything worth trying and the people aren't the nicest. 

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Univ. of Georgia Cart Bag
Driver: :nicklaus-small: ML4
Fairway: :callaway-small:X Hot Pro 3 Deep
Hyrbid: :ping-small: Rapture 18
Irons: :cleveland-small: Launcher UHX 4-PW
Wedges: :ping-small: Tour S
Putter: :ping-small: Anser

3 hours ago, Dawg061 said:

After using irons older than my son for years, he has finally got me thinking about a new set. There aren't many places around us to try golf clubs out. I'm thinking hard about Cobra Forged Tec X irons and TaylorMade Stealth irons based on the Most Wanted testing. It's just hard to buy something like that without any way of trying them. We're talking an hour and a half drive at minimum and the store I'm talking about rarely has anything worth trying and the people aren't the nicest. 

I noticed that you live in North Georgia. I would suggest that you drive to the PGA Superstore in Duluth. They will have all brands that you can hit and try out. They may not be the best fitters, but at no cost they will help you with hitting different shafts in any brand you want.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Anyone have any recommendations for golf towel sites? Not sure what I want to do but want something original. 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I'm thinking about reshafting my irons after snapping my 9 iron off at the hosel last night. 

Driver: :cobra-small: LTDx
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 6-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   
bloodline(2).png.8f7245797de1f39b93a647d0292c1b2b.png Vale
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

1 hour ago, Parshooter36 said:

I'm thinking about reshafting my irons after snapping my 9 iron off at the hosel last night. 

Intentional, or un-intentional... just curious 😉

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

13 hours ago, GaDawg said:

I noticed that you live in North Georgia. I would suggest that you drive to the PGA Superstore in Duluth. They will have all brands that you can hit and try out. They may not be the best fitters, but at no cost they will help you with hitting different shafts in any brand you want.

We've been to the one in Kennesaw and the HQ in Roswell but both of them lately have very little in selection and they have no desire in helping us. In Kennesaw the only Stealth fitting iron they had was 2 degrees upright and my dad needs 2 degrees flat. He struggled to make solid contact. I called the one in Duluth/Lawrenceville and they wouldn't answer any questions I had, just said to come and see if they had what we needed. It's hard to drive an hour and 45 minutes just to see.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

I always try to remind myself that you can't "buy a better golf game" and I normally mean through equipment. Too often that equipment change is trying to compensate for some flaw in a movement pattern. But, alas, I still buy equipment with this in mind whether it be "forgiveness" or "tech" or some other advancement that is going to magically fix me.

Along those lines, I have gone deep down the well looking at L.A.B golf putters. Read the reviews here and other places and it makes sense, if I can make it work for me. I have to be realistic that there is no putter out there that magically makes every 6 footer or ensures you never 3 putt again. But, I do have trouble with a loopy putter stroke and often lose face control with my putting stroke. Putting is so frustrating because it feels like it should be easy but the margins between a good putt (usually a make) and a bad putt (a miss) are so binary, especially within 5-6 feet. If I could get out of my head a bit and just move the putter, that would be fantastic. 

So I am now deep in the LAB game. The putters seem like they are an expensive experiment, though I would certainly pay driver prices for a putter that was "better' but other than going to Club Champion and paying $150 for a putter fitting I have no way to try it out. Even then, it seems you need a good bit of time with these, in some cases, to get comfortable. I guess all I need is a hot putting round and these thoughts go away for a while? 

Edited by vandyland

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* "Std" setting ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 18* "lower" setting➖ :mizuno-small: Pro Fli-Hi 21.5* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

1 minute ago, vandyland said:

I always try to remind myself that you can't "buy a better golf game" and I normally mean through equipment. Too often that equipment change is trying to compensate for some flaw in a movement pattern. But, alas, I still buy equipment with this in mind whether it be "forgiveness" or "tech" or some other advancement that is going to magically fix me.

... True and if you have been fit for your clubs, finding something new that will produce a better game is probably just not going to happen. That said, while there is no magic fix a new look or a different feel and sometimes just something new can rekindle your quest to get better. As the saying goes "It isn't the arrow, it is the Native American" but only true if the Native American has proper arrows to begin with. 

5 minutes ago, vandyland said:

I have to be realistic that there is no putter out there that magically makes every 6 footer or ensures you never 3 putt again. But, I do have trouble with a loopy putter stroke and often lose face control with my putting stroke. Putting is so frustrating because it feels like it should be easy but the margins between a good putt (usually a make) and a bad putt (a miss) are so binary, especially within 5-6 feet. If I could get out of my head a bit and just move the putter, that would be fantastic. 

... And I would make the argument putting IS easy but we make it complicated either by over analysis or scar tissue. I have 100% confidence in my putting and I always think I can make every putt I face regardless of distance or slope. Of course I don', but by having a positive attitude I usually leave myself a tap in when I miss and I make my share. Every now and then playing a new course with different type grass or silly mounding/slopes I have a hard time reading putts and that can lead to a loss in confidence and my putting suffers. To be honest I would probably quit the game if I had that negative attitude  for every round because it is brutal to try and putt that way. So yea if I could offer some advice, get out of your head and start thinking you are going to make every putt. It will take some re-training but it is really a game changer for most. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

8 minutes ago, vandyland said:

Along those lines, I have gone deep down the well looking at L.A.B golf putters. Read the reviews here and other places and it makes sense, if I can make it work for me. I have to be realistic that there is no putter out there that magically makes every 6 footer or ensures you never 3 putt again. But, I do have trouble with a loopy putter stroke and often lose face control with my putting stroke. Putting is so frustrating because it feels like it should be easy but the margins between a good putt (usually a make) and a bad putt (a miss) are so binary, especially within 5-6 feet. If I could get out of my head a bit and just move the putter, that would be fantastic. 

So I deep in the LAB game. The putters are an expensive experiment, though I would certainly pay driver prices for a putter that was "better' but other than going to Club Champion and paying $150 for a putter fitting I have no way to try it out. Even then, it seems you need a good bit of time with these, in some cases, to get comfortable. I guess all I need is a hot putting round and these thoughts go away for a while? 

Very good points you've made about equipment. However, sometimes spending some money on new equipment can pay off. I was recently struggling mightily with the flat stick and felt it was time for a change. I took a chance going with something radically different and without the benefit being able to try it out first-hand. I had been using a 38" Yes! Sara Mid for quite a few years (it was also something I took a chance on buying through eBay) and decided to buy a 35" Sub 70 Sycamore 003 Mallet putter with a Kotahi grip. This unique grip intrigued me because it's designed to take the hands out of the stroke (definitely a problem with me). The putter I bought was face-balanced which I believed would help me keep better control the face angle at impact. And finally, I was confident that the shorter length would put my hands a bit closer to where the ball is which should also make it easier for me to control (even though I'm quite tall, I've adjusted my stance to compensate).

Anyway, this experiment of mine has proven to be huge success. My putting confidence is so much greater than it was a few months ago and those 5-6 footers are becoming nearly automatic as opposed to the knee-knockers they were before. 

2 minutes ago, Eat My Divots said:

Kotahi grip.

Just looked it up, I have never seen that grip before! I try to get my hands "under" a bit as well to keep them out of the stroke and I play a Seemore FGP putter which is face balanced and center shafted. It works better for me than my old ping anser but I still get wonky with it (and that would be true with any putter I'm sure). Mainly, it is just more fun when you look forward to putting rather than dreading it so I need to find something that will get me there that (hopefully) doesn't involve a $500 putter purchase. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* "Std" setting ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 18* "lower" setting➖ :mizuno-small: Pro Fli-Hi 21.5* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

12 minutes ago, vandyland said:

Just looked it up, I have never seen that grip before! I try to get my hands "under" a bit as well to keep them out of the stroke and I play a Seemore FGP putter which is face balanced and center shafted. It works better for me than my old ping anser but I still get wonky with it (and that would be true with any putter I'm sure). Mainly, it is just more fun when you look forward to putting rather than dreading it so I need to find something that will get me there that (hopefully) doesn't involve a $500 putter purchase. 

Yeah, those L.A.B. putters look amazing, but there's no way I could justify dropping $450+ for a new putter. This setup I just got cost me about $200 and it's working great for me so I'm happy. Hope you find the right flat stick for yourself without breaking the bank!

Thinking of a putting mirror, the putting sword and short game circles to practice. Anyone else utilize these?

My Reviews:

9 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Thinking of a putting mirror, the putting sword and short game circles to practice. Anyone else utilize these?

Yes and it shouldn’t be a thought but already a purchase.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

On 7/29/2022 at 8:54 AM, Tiftaaft said:

Intentional, or un-intentional... just curious 😉

Unintentional. I did it while hitting on my Uneekor QED, so I actually have video of it happening. I didn't even catch it heavy, it just snapped as soon as I hit the ball.

Driver: :cobra-small: LTDx
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 6-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   
bloodline(2).png.8f7245797de1f39b93a647d0292c1b2b.png Vale
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

4 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Yes and it shouldn’t be a thought but already a purchase.

All of the above or something in particular?

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

1 hour ago, JerryB said:

All of the above or something in particular?

If by particular you mean a specific brand for the mirror I prefer eyeline golf or the seemore mirror

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Cracked my 12* driver head this weekend that I just got last month (bought used so no chance for return/repair) so I am back in the market for a 12* driver. Good times!