jlukes

What equipment are you thinking about?

We should compare my Dallas Golf Range finder to your NX7 when we play. I got their house ranger finder as an open box purchase for $115.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

For sure man, I've never even heard of the Dallas Golf Range finder, but that sounds like a steal for any Range finder...looking forward to it.

Time to finally get a driver from the same decade as the one we are living in. I have decided on the Ping 410 plus as soon as money enters the wallet (mid June is my best guess.).  I have tried it and LOVED it.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, DrMJG said:

Time to finally get a driver from the same decade as the one we are living in. I have decided on the Ping 410 plus as soon as money enters the wallet (mid June is my best guess.).  I have tried it and LOVED it.

Awesome! Several other forum members and I will be reviewing the G410 over the next few months. Be sure to check out our thoughts in that thread and post your own once you get yours! 

Cleveland RTX 4 wedges...

Cleveland RTX 4 wedges...

We have some in our Pro Shop, they look awesome.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Epic Flash Sub Zero, and the last four shots I hit with that club in my fitting. Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

10 hours ago, PMookie said:

Epic Flash Sub Zero, and the last four shots I hit with that club in my fitting. Man.

Didn't you just order a TS3 after a fitting?! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Didn't you just order a TS3 after a fitting?! 

I was thinking the same thing - I suppose you could channel your inner Phil Mickelson a la 2006 Masters and carry two drivers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PMookie said:

I ended up with an hour to kill yesterday and happen to be near a golf shop. Off the shelf the Flash Sub Zero does some great work, I can imagine a fitting would only improve results.

Thinking about way too many metals/woods/fairway clubs after yesterday. Loving my Cobra F7 3/4 wood so much, I always start with Cobras and work from there. I wasn't recording numbers, but the G410 fairway woods impressed me a lot! 

• Like 2

Had a $300 credit and the Cobra tent was set up for demos on the range with wholesale pricing. Expected to walk away with an F9 driver but it couldn’t beat my XXIO. Next up was F9 single length Irons. Love’em! Head convinced heart not to buy them on the spot. Walked out with 6 Linksoul golf shirts and some shorts with a credit remaining. Can’t beat the pricing for this event.

• Like 2

Had a $300 credit and the Cobra tent was set up for demos on the range with wholesale pricing. Expected to walk away with an F9 driver but it couldn’t beat my XXIO. Next up was F9 single length Irons. Love’em! Head convinced heart not to buy them on the spot. Walked out with 6 Linksoul golf shirts and some shorts with a credit remaining. Can’t beat the pricing for this event.

No doubt single length will look good on ya 🏌️♂️

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PMookie said:

PMookie has decided on another driver?

PMookie has decided on another driver?

No, but it’s hard to forget those shots.

• Like 2

for some reason I cannot stop thinking about getting an XStiff shaft for my driver....

• Like 2

Picking up a Hoofer sometime in the coming weeks I think. Can’t decide if I want the original or the Hoofer 14. Decisions, decisions.

• Like 2

Trying to find the matching gap wedge to my KZG set but haven’t found one yet. I guess that’s one downside to playing 20 year old irons from a small company.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trying really hard not to click buy on a C130s and/or a 3-wood....

No doubt single length will look good on ya 🏌️♂️

I went back and purchased a single length 3 hybrid. Hit it 3 times in the round and averaged 201. The new single lengths are hot but still don’t think they can’t displace the Launchers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wedgie said:

I went back and purchased a single length 3 hybrid. Hit it 3 times in the round and averaged 201. The new single lengths are hot but still don’t think they can’t displace the Launchers.

The problem being can we ever be truly satisfied while being club ho's? 😋

• Like 1