I'm a Blue Tick man 

That’s a special breed of dog

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Love 1

And while I won't be buying any new clubs next year, I'm curious about the 

Cobra Speedzone fairway wood

New Taylormade driver 

2020 scotty cameron line 

I got the opportunity to hit a few balls with the PXG 0311XF today while rangering at my club. One of our regulars told me that he was at Golf Galaxy this week and overheard them telling a guy wanting to trade in a set of 0311XF irons with stiff shafts that he could only get $150 for them. My friend heard them talking and offered the guy $200 cash. So that’s how he is now gaming the PXG’s!

Wow!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 7

I got the opportunity to hit a few balls with the PXG 0311XF today while rangering at my club. One of our regulars told me that he was at Golf Galaxy this week and overheard them telling a guy wanting to trade in a set of 0311XF irons with stiff shafts that he could only get $150 for them. My friend heard them talking and offered the guy $200 cash. So that’s how he is now gaming the PXG’s!

Wow!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

That’s a “right place, right time” moment

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, jlukes said:

New Taylormade woods look fantastic 

They still sticking with the M series?

5 minutes ago, Mr_Theoo said:

They still sticking with the M series?

Negative 

Normally not looking or in the market for new equipment but....

I'm going to consider a new/different 4i. And on that note I think I'll consider some model of SGI 4i. If they're even made. Seems many SGI irons/sets don't include a 4i instead placing a hybrid of some type in the spot. I've never been much of a Hb player as I have 4 sitting around in the garage somewhere. I may not always use a 4i; but when I do I want an easy playing one.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

I'm going to consider a new/different 4i. And on that note I think I'll consider some model of SGI 4i. If they're even made. Seems many SGI irons/sets don't include a 4i instead placing a hybrid of some type in the spot. I've never been much of a Hb player as I have 4 sitting around in the garage somewhere. I may not always use a 4i; but when I do I want an easy playing one.

... Be sure to look at "DI's" as they make them in 4 and 5 irons which are basically better players SGI long irons. Some good deals to be found on previous years Fli Hi, TM UDi, Exotics and several others.  

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Be sure to look at "DI's"

Yes. Good idea. I'm in no hurry. After writing my post above I went and dug out my Wishon 775 HB. It's almost brand new. It was fit and custom built for me. Haven't touched it in 3 years. Maybe it deserves another look. 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

IMG_6741.PNG

In 52° and 57°...

I have the 56 that I won in the MGS donor giveaway. I don't think it's going to make my bag, but it's a nice looking wedge for sure.

These in 46° and 50° with Smacwrap 780 shafts.

CBX2.jpg

• Like 2

Just saw this (http://exputt.co) on the MGS Instagram feed. Being a putter junkie I am really interested in getting one. May have to utilize the MGS open door policy to try it out.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Just saw this (http://exputt.co) on the MGS Instagram feed. Being a putter junkie I am really interested in getting one. May have to utilize the MGS open door policy to try it out.

Count me as being very intrigued. I'll be looking forward to an MGS writeup on this.

• Like 5

I got an email from Tour Edge, offering the HL-3 Combo set, with graphite shaft custom made to 2* Flat for me for just $299....This is a 4 & 5 Hybrid, 6 & 7 ironwood and 8 - PW Cavity back iron. They also offer the HL-3 Driver for $99.

• Like 4