jlukes

What equipment are you thinking about?

Our Sponsors

55 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Wasn't fit for a putter! 

"After my fitting at True Spec and now having complete piece of mind about my golf equipment, I signed a contract with my wife. I literally typed up something. No buying any new golf clubs for 5 years (until I'm 40)."

Are we saying putters aren't golf clubs????  🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

"After my fitting at True Spec and now having complete piece of mind about my golf equipment, I signed a contract with my wife. I literally typed up something. No buying any new golf clubs for 5 years (until I'm 40)."

5 years . Really, did you sign it with your real name? I couldn’t do it and I don’t have the new club bug like I once had.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Haha 1

Got an email this morning from Shot Scope about the new V3. Looks really good with 5 colour options and a colour touch screen. It's a bit smaller than the V2 and can use the current sensors but comes with new ones as well. They aren't offering a trade-in deal but the price for current users is an absolute steal. So, I'm laying down my 💵 next week and waiting until the May release.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, cnosil said:

Man you guys are a tough crowd.  That looks like a post you had copied and intended to use against me.....ha 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Speaking of buying clubs.   The guys in the shop here have an over/under of 2.5 for number of iron sets I put in play this year.   I'm shocked at how many took the over without blinking an eye 😜

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Speaking of buying clubs.   The guys in the shop here have an over/under of 2.5 for number of iron sets I put in play this year.   I'm shocked at how many took the over without blinking an eye 😜

I'll take the over! 

• Like 3

Starting to look at a new driver. And I’m my last lesson I hit the p760 and now I want those

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MattF said:

Got an email this morning from Shot Scope about the new V3. Looks really good with 5 colour options and a colour touch screen. It's a bit smaller than the V2 and can use the current sensors but comes with new ones as well. They aren't offering a trade-in deal but the price for current users is an absolute steal. So, I'm laying down my 💵 next week and waiting until the May release.

I'm seriously thinking about joining you on that.

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Man you guys are a tough crowd.  That looks like a post you had copied and intended to use against me.....ha 

We're really on both of your sides.  And there is a little jealousy involved too.

• Like 3

Got an email this morning from Shot Scope about the new V3. Looks really good with 5 colour options and a colour touch screen. It's a bit smaller than the V2 and can use the current sensors but comes with new ones as well. They aren't offering a trade-in deal but the price for current users is an absolute steal. So, I'm laying down my  next week and waiting until the May release.

I took the offer. Current V2 goes on-sale today or tomorrow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

I thought you said you couldn't buy anymore golf clubs?

Dang, Joe got called-out! I thought the same thing, but wasn’t gonna do him like that! He did put in his post that Stockton says one should have multiple putters, so I’m sure his contract with the wifey stated that in an addendum....

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

That's like free money!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PMookie said:

Dang, Joe got called-out! I thought the same thing, but wasn’t gonna do him like that! He did put in his post that Stockton says one should have multiple putters, so I’m sure his contract with the wifey stated that in an addendum....

Yup.  Drivers, woods, hybrids and irons were 5 years.  Wedges were 3 years.  No mention of putter in the contract.  That being said - if the purchase is funded by gift cards and selling two extra clubs I have laying around, then it's no money out of pocket either 🙂

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Yup.  Drivers, woods, hybrids and irons were 5 years.  Wedges were 3 years.  No mention of putter in the contract.  That being said - if the purchase is funded by gift cards and selling two extra clubs I have laying around, then it's no money out of pocket either 🙂

... Well then, you can count on my vote Mr Mayor/Alderman/Congressman! 😜

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Well then, you can count on my vote Mr Mayor/Alderman/Congressman! 😜

I'm in Procurement. I literally do contract negotiations for a living haha 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I'm in Procurement. I literally do contract negotiations for a living haha 

... Thats awesome, no wonder your "contract" had loopholes! 

• Like 4

Speaking of buying clubs.   The guys in the shop here have an over/under of 2.5 for number of iron sets I put in play this year.   I'm shocked at how many took the over without blinking an eye 

I’m in on the over

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

I’m in on the overemoji106.png

Well I'm only on 1 right now.  But the eye is starting to wander 😎

• Like 5

Still thinking about a driver, but every video I watch about the 2019 and 2020 offerings pushes me in the direction of sticking with my G410 LST.

• Like 2

Well I'm only on 1 right now.  But the eye is starting to wander

LOOOONNNNNNG way to go yet!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PMookie said:

LOOOONNNNNNG way to go yet!

Yeah. Haven’t even played the first round yet with that set and ive had them over a month.  I dont even have them in me now. Sent them to KBS to get shafted with the TGI shafts.  

So technically you could say I’m at 0 😜

• Like 5