Jump to content
jlukes

What equipment are you thinking about?

Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

55 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Wasn't fit for a putter! 

"After my fitting at True Spec and now having complete piece of mind about my golf equipment, I signed a contract with my wife. I literally typed up something. No buying any new golf clubs for 5 years (until I'm 40)."

Are we saying putters aren't golf clubs????  🤣

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"After my fitting at True Spec and now having complete piece of mind about my golf equipment, I signed a contract with my wife. I literally typed up something. No buying any new golf clubs for 5 years (until I'm 40)."
Are we saying putters aren't golf clubs????  🤣

5 years . Really, did you sign it with your real name? I couldn’t do it and I don’t have the new club bug like I once had.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an email this morning from Shot Scope about the new V3. Looks really good with 5 colour options and a colour touch screen. It's a bit smaller than the V2 and can use the current sensors but comes with new ones as well. They aren't offering a trade-in deal but the price for current users is an absolute steal. So, I'm laying down my 💵 next week and waiting until the May release.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cnosil said:

"After my fitting at True Spec and now having complete piece of mind about my golf equipment, I signed a contract with my wife. I literally typed up something. No buying any new golf clubs for 5 years (until I'm 40)."

Are we saying putters aren't golf clubs????  🤣

Man you guys are a tough crowd.  That looks like a post you had copied and intended to use against me.....ha 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of buying clubs.   The guys in the shop here have an over/under of 2.5 for number of iron sets I put in play this year.   I'm shocked at how many took the over without blinking an eye 😜

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Speaking of buying clubs.   The guys in the shop here have an over/under of 2.5 for number of iron sets I put in play this year.   I'm shocked at how many took the over without blinking an eye 😜

I'll take the over! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to look at a new driver. And I’m my last lesson I hit the p760 and now I want those

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MattF said:

Got an email this morning from Shot Scope about the new V3. Looks really good with 5 colour options and a colour touch screen. It's a bit smaller than the V2 and can use the current sensors but comes with new ones as well. They aren't offering a trade-in deal but the price for current users is an absolute steal. So, I'm laying down my 💵 next week and waiting until the May release.

I'm seriously thinking about joining you on that.

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Man you guys are a tough crowd.  That looks like a post you had copied and intended to use against me.....ha 

 

We're really on both of your sides.  And there is a little jealousy involved too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Got an email this morning from Shot Scope about the new V3. Looks really good with 5 colour options and a colour touch screen. It's a bit smaller than the V2 and can use the current sensors but comes with new ones as well. They aren't offering a trade-in deal but the price for current users is an absolute steal. So, I'm laying down my  next week and waiting until the May release.

I took the offer. Current V2 goes on-sale today or tomorrow!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I thought you said you couldn't buy anymore golf clubs?

Dang, Joe got called-out! I thought the same thing, but wasn’t gonna do him like that! He did put in his post that Stockton says one should have multiple putters, so I’m sure his contract with the wifey stated that in an addendum....

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Speaking of buying clubs.   The guys in the shop here have an over/under of 2.5 for number of iron sets I put in play this year.   I'm shocked at how many took the over without blinking an eye 😜

That's like free money!

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PMookie said:

Dang, Joe got called-out! I thought the same thing, but wasn’t gonna do him like that! He did put in his post that Stockton says one should have multiple putters, so I’m sure his contract with the wifey stated that in an addendum....

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup.  Drivers, woods, hybrids and irons were 5 years.  Wedges were 3 years.  No mention of putter in the contract.  That being said - if the purchase is funded by gift cards and selling two extra clubs I have laying around, then it's no money out of pocket either 🙂

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Yup.  Drivers, woods, hybrids and irons were 5 years.  Wedges were 3 years.  No mention of putter in the contract.  That being said - if the purchase is funded by gift cards and selling two extra clubs I have laying around, then it's no money out of pocket either 🙂

 

... Well then, you can count on my vote Mr Mayor/Alderman/Congressman! 😜

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, chisag said:

 

... Well then, you can count on my vote Mr Mayor/Alderman/Congressman! 😜

I'm in Procurement. I literally do contract negotiations for a living haha 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I'm in Procurement. I literally do contract negotiations for a living haha 

 

... Thats awesome, no wonder your "contract" had loopholes! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Speaking of buying clubs.   The guys in the shop here have an over/under of 2.5 for number of iron sets I put in play this year.   I'm shocked at how many took the over without blinking an eye 

I’m in on the over


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rickp said:


I’m in on the overemoji106.png


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Well I'm only on 1 right now.  But the eye is starting to wander 😎

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still thinking about a driver, but every video I watch about the 2019 and 2020 offerings pushes me in the direction of sticking with my G410 LST.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well I'm only on 1 right now.  But the eye is starting to wander

LOOOONNNNNNG way to go yet!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PMookie said:


LOOOONNNNNNG way to go yet!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah. Haven’t even played the first round yet with that set and ive had them over a month.  I dont even have them in me now. Sent them to KBS to get shafted with the TGI shafts.  
 

So technically you could say I’m at 0 😜

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...