Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

Currently playing one length irons. Had a conversation recently with my coach (he works with Mike Schy fairly regularly) and we got to talking about one length club length. 
It went something like this…

‘Why do we use one length?’

‘Consistency.’

‘Where/when do we want to be consistent?’

’Approach shots’

’Is 7i length the appropriate length for ME to hit consistent approach shots?’

After some conversations on body type, limb lengths, setup posture, etc. we came to the conclusion that I’m ‘built’ for PW length

Long story short, my 7i - LW are all PW length. Once I get to 6i, 5i, and 4i I go variable length to get proper gapping - I’ve seen a lot of people do the opposite, 5i - PW are 7i length, then wedges are variable length

For the people who don’t like OL because of long wedges, maybe take a look at making your irons wedge length

Lefty // 

20-ish Handicap //

MNML Golf Bag //

One Iron Golf Pro Line 5-SW // Sub 70 Golf 699 V1 4-AW //

Wilson D7 Driver //

Tommy Armour No. 3 Putter //

On 8/1/2016 at 7:53 PM, Thatginger96 said:

I'm eyeing either the 714 Ap2s or the RSI 2s and maybe even the RSI TP if the price is right. It's a matter of price and availability now. Well that and selling off my old clubs

I was thinking about the 714ap2 but I bought the new taylormade p790, wow, what a incredible set, I didn’t like Taylor made before but right now I’m in love

I'm seriously interested in the new TSR line from Titleist. I have a Stealth Plus but I'm a Titleist guy at heart

TaylorMade Stealth 10.5* Graphite design Tour_AD GP-6 Stiff :taylormade-small:

Titleist TSi2 15* Fairway wood Hazardous Smoke Black Stiff :titleist-small:

Titleist TSi2 18* Hybrid Hazardous Smoke Stiff :titleist-small:

Titleist TSi2 24* Hybrid Hazardous Smoke Stiff Titleist TSi2 21* :titleist-small:

Titleist T200 Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 5-PW :titleist-small:

Titleist SM 8 Wedges 50* 8 - 56* 14 - 60* 8 :titleist-small:

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport Putter :scotty-cameron-1:

Titleist Hybrid 14 Stand Bag :titleist-small:

Just placed my spring order of apparel thru the FJ sales rep.  Two new pair of tour pants, one pair of lightweight shorts and two camo shirts and one floral print shirt.  Preparing for the spring.  Also waiting on the new line of Titleist T300 irons.  Believe they should be released in October 2023.  Usually buy a new set every other cycle.  My look into a Titleist TSR five or seven wood, if I can find the shaft that I like.  Love the Fujikura Speeder shafts.  Thinking of replacing one of my hybrids.  Have discussed with my fitter and we need to get together, if we can locate the shaft.  

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

I don't change clubs often....

Titleist tour model irons 20 years

Tommy Armour EVO irons about as long as Fred Couples. Gave up after 3 years.

Titleist 704cb forged 18 years

Ping Anser putter 22 years.

Considering move to Scotty Cameron Newport.....

I firmly believe it is the archer not the arrows when PROPERLY fitted.

Titleist makes it easy to be a better archer !

Edited by TitleistMike

Driver FW - Titleist 917

Irons 4 to 8 - Titleist T300 2° flat

Irons 9 to wedges - George Nicoll Royal musclebacks 70s vintage

Putter - Scotty Cameron Select blackout

14 hours ago, Delhump22 said:

I've got a guy looking to sell me a bunch of Callaway clubs:

- Epic Max Driver, Mavrik 5 wood, Rogue ST Max irons (5-AW), and 56 and 60 Jaws MD5 wedges. 

I'm your typical high handicapper, and I've never bought new clubs before, always played hand-me-downs or a box set I got for my birthday when I was 18 (32 now). 

Does anybody have any experience with these clubs? Reviews or recommendations? I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks!

I have one of the Epic Max drivers and have to say it's great. I am gaming a Titleist and you can check out the driver shootout (link in signature) however a hard driver to go wrong with. 

Callaway wedges seem to be liked by many. I haven't played any since the MD3s, but they were solid performers and my only complaint was the heads felt very heavy to me. 

Same goes for the 5 wood, Mavrik was a pretty solid line so don't think you'll have many issue there. 

Unfortunately can't speak to the irons as I haven't really hit any Callaway irons in some time, however I can't imagine they would be a poor performer.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I have one of the Epic Max drivers and have to say it's great. I am gaming a Titleist and you can check out the driver shootout (link in signature) however a hard driver to go wrong with. 

Callaway wedges seem to be liked by many. I haven't played any since the MD3s, but they were solid performers and my only complaint was the heads felt very heavy to me. 

Same goes for the 5 wood, Mavrik was a pretty solid line so don't think you'll have many issue there. 

Unfortunately can't speak to the irons as I haven't really hit any Callaway irons in some time, however I can't imagine they would be a poor performer.

Awesome!!! Thank you so much!

23 hours ago, Delhump22 said:

clubs

Driver - Ping G425 Max

Fairways - Ping G430 Max (3w, 5w)

Irons - JPX 923 Hot Metal HL (5-G)

Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Black (V-Line)

Ball - Titleist ProV1x (Yellow) / Srixon Z Star Divide

23 hours ago, Delhump22 said:

I've got a guy looking to sell me a bunch of Callaway clubs:

- Epic Max Driver, Mavrik 5 wood, Rogue ST Max irons (5-AW), and 56 and 60 Jaws MD5 wedges. 

I'm your typical high handicapper, and I've never bought new clubs before, always played hand-me-downs or a box set I got for my birthday when I was 18 (32 now). 

Does anybody have any experience with these clubs? Reviews or recommendations? I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks!

Overall Callaway make solid clubs that perform well.  With these being on the game improvement side of club types they probably are the right set for a higher handicapper.    The biggest question is will the setup work for you.   For example if the driver loft can be 9, 10.5, or 12.  If it is a 12 and you are a high ball hitter a 9 may be the proper fit.   5-wood is pretty generic.  Wedges have bounce/grind and wear (since they are used) considerations.   The shafts will have some influence on how well the clubs work for you; some people can play with anything; others weight and flex will have a huge impact.   

If the guy is local to you,  see if you can hit the clubs and see how they perform for you.   They may the best or worst clubs for me,  but how they work for you is really what matters. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

9 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Awesome!!! Thank you so much!

On 12/2/2022 at 9:12 AM, Delhump22 said:
30 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Overall Callaway make solid clubs that perform well.  With these being on the game improvement side of club types they probably are the right set for a higher handicapper.    The biggest question is will the setup work for you.   For example if the driver loft can be 9, 10.5, or 12.  If it is a 12 and you are a high ball hitter a 9 may be the proper fit.   5-wood is pretty generic.  Wedges have bounce/grind and wear (since they are used) considerations.   The shafts will have some influence on how well the clubs work for you; some people can play with anything; others weight and flex will have a huge impact.   

If the guy is local to you,  see if you can hit the clubs and see how they perform for you.   They may the best or worst clubs for me,  but how they work for you is really what matters. 

Super helpful. Thanks a ton!

Driver - Ping G425 Max

Fairways - Ping G430 Max (3w, 5w)

Irons - JPX 923 Hot Metal HL (5-G)

Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Black (V-Line)

Ball - Titleist ProV1x (Yellow) / Srixon Z Star Divide

The gen 5 pxg driver with the ventus or graphite design shaft 

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

2 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

The gen 5 pxg driver with the ventus or graphite design shaft 

I have a 7.5* head I’ll sell ya cheap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

1 minute ago, blackngold_blood said:

I have a 7.5* head I’ll sell ya cheap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wish I could use it. I need the 10.5 likely with as low as I launch it. 

Titleist ProV1

5 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

I wish I could use it. I need the 10.5 likely with as low as I launch it. 

Well then the 7.5* would be no bueno 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Just now, blackngold_blood said:

Well then the 7.5* would be no bueno 

If things change after taking lessons the next few months and the head is still up for grabs I’ll reach out 

Titleist ProV1

I think about new golf gear all the time.  I love to think and dream about new 'stuff'.  I tried to convince my wife that if could spend a zillion dollars I would golf SO MUCH BETTER.  Odd thing is, she wasn't on board with that.......

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

26 minutes ago, Paul Hedrick said:

I think about new golf gear all the time.  I love to think and dream about new 'stuff'.  I tried to convince my wife that if could spend a zillion dollars I would golf SO MUCH BETTER.  Odd thing is, she wasn't on board with that.......

... New can be a ton of fun but just dreaming can often end up being better. Especially considering the cost of clubs in '22. Doing reviews every year in the past I would often find new clubs didn't perform any better than what I was playing especially considering it takes time to dial them in and get comfortable. Maybe 50% of the time I actually preferred the older clubs. Using the 22' Forged Tec's as an example. I found them to be outstanding irons, providing a little more distance but I never dialed them in for accuracy like the MIM's I was playing. I gave them a good month and then some before going back to my MIM's. 

... The flip side is I absolutely loved the T100S irons I reviewed for MGS and had zero plans to change. But I reviewed the MIM Tour's and they were one of the few clubs that actually worked out better for me after the change. Just a hair better feel, a hair more forgiveness and the ever so slightly larger head inspired confidence on my off days. Certainly not a night and day difference and I could play the T100S again and not feel like I loose anything, other than a personal preference. 

... So not to rain on yours or anyone else parade, sometime looking and dreaming is better than spending $1399 to find out the dream was better. Of course the flip side is if you don't do it as often as a reviewer or an unofficial Union HO member, it can be inspirational to get new stuff. 🤪

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

45 minutes ago, chisag said:

... New can be a ton of fun but just dreaming can often end up being better. Especially considering the cost of clubs in '22. Doing reviews every year in the past I would often find new clubs didn't perform any better than what I was playing especially considering it takes time to dial them in and get comfortable. Maybe 50% of the time I actually preferred the older clubs. Using the 22' Forged Tec's as an example. I found them to be outstanding irons, providing a little more distance but I never dialed them in for accuracy like the MIM's I was playing. I gave them a good month and then some before going back to my MIM's. 

... The flip side is I absolutely loved the T100S irons I reviewed for MGS and had zero plans to change. But I reviewed the MIM Tour's and they were one of the few clubs that actually worked out better for me after the change. Just a hair better feel, a hair more forgiveness and the ever so slightly larger head inspired confidence on my off days. Certainly not a night and day difference and I could play the T100S again and not feel like I loose anything, other than a personal preference. 

... So not to rain on yours or anyone else parade, sometime looking and dreaming is better than spending $1399 to find out the dream was better. Of course the flip side is if you don't do it as often as a reviewer or an unofficial Union HO member, it can be inspirational to get new stuff. 🤪

Spoil Sport!  LOL... 

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x

7 minutes ago, Paul Hedrick said:

Spoil Sport!  LOL... 

... But ... but ... but my last line "it can be inspirational to get new stuff."  😇   Crazy we used to buy new irons for $699 and sell them in mint conditions for $619, but now they are $1399 and we are lucky to get $899 for them. HOing just ain't what it used to be. 

5 minutes ago, chisag said:

... But ... but ... but my last line "it can be inspirational to get new stuff."  😇   Crazy we used to buy new irons for $699 and sell them in mint conditions for $619, but now they are $1399 and we are lucky to get $899 for them. HOing just ain't what it used to be. 

True That!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

8 minutes ago, chisag said:

tomato, tomaato.... but yeah, I hear you.  I know when I get 'new stuff' I do play a bit better, for a while....And yeah, the price of gear is getting crazy

5 minutes ago, Paul Hedrick said:

tomato, tomaato.... but yeah, I hear you.  I know when I get 'new stuff' I do play a bit better, for a while....And yeah, the price of gear is getting crazy

... Well if you can afford it and it makes you happy, there are certainly more expensive hobbies. 🤑 My post was for those on the fence that may not be able to easily afford new clubs but think they may magically improve their game. And looking at the view from my glass house with a handful of decorative stones, I would never tell someone they shouldn't buy new clubs because this year alone I have picked up:

Cobra Forged Tec 4-pw ions
Cobra Black LTDx driver (for sale)
TM Stealth driver (sold)
TM Sim2 Max 3HL 
TM Sim2 Max 5 wood
TM Sim2 Max 3 hybrid
TM Sim Max 4 hybrid 
TM MG3 50* wedge 
TM MG3 46* wedge
Graphite Design AD-MT shaft
Tensei Blue AV shaft
Graphite Design AD-IZ shaft

Driver… Always driver.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1 hour ago, chisag said:

I would never tell someone they shouldn't buy new clubs because this year alone I have picked up:

TM Stealth driver (sold)
TM Sim2 Max 3HL 
TM Sim2 Max 5 wood
TM Sim2 Max 3 hybrid
TM Sim Max 4 hybrid 
TM MG3 50* wedge 
TM MG3 46* wedge
Tensei Blue AV shaft

I know, it is much better to buy USED clubs.   🤣

that is a lot of clubs;  doesn't make me feel bad about the couple of putters I have switched through.  I at least had them in my spare room 🙂

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Well if you can afford it and it makes you happy, there are certainly more expensive hobbies. 🤑 My post was for those on the fence that may not be able to easily afford new clubs but think they may magically improve their game. And looking at the view from my glass house with a handful of decorative stones, I would never tell someone they shouldn't buy new clubs because this year alone I have picked up:

TM Stealth driver (sold)
TM Sim2 Max 3HL 
TM Sim2 Max 5 wood
TM Sim2 Max 3 hybrid
TM Sim Max 4 hybrid 
TM MG3 50* wedge 
TM MG3 46* wedge
Tensei Blue AV shaft

Now I’ve got to add up mine!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Just got an alert for a set of ping ie1 irons on our local BST site. Buy now is 250, but 100 right now for bidding. I loved these irons when I had them. They have my Nippon shafts in them too. Will see how bidding goes but man i really want them.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

wow, so let me get this right, this question is from 2016? wow talk about traction. 

this year I am going to get fitted for proper shafts for my irons, then I will go hunting for the best price, if things work out the way I think they will I will probably go 5-pw in irons, 2-3-4 hybrid then driver 3 wood, hopefully be able to get the feel of them for tournament play starting in May. I find when I change irons it is the "feel" shots around the green that need the work, not so much the full shots. 

committed to performance excellence

1 hour ago, Jim Shaw said:

wow, so let me get this right, this question is from 2016? wow talk about traction. 

this year I am going to get fitted for proper shafts for my irons, then I will go hunting for the best price, if things work out the way I think they will I will probably go 5-pw in irons, 2-3-4 hybrid then driver 3 wood, hopefully be able to get the feel of them for tournament play starting in May. I find when I change irons it is the "feel" shots around the green that need the work, not so much the full shots. 

We are fortune to have several Long running threads that have gone on for years! There are a few more of them in the Daily section as well!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We are fortune to have several Long running threads that have gone on for years! There are a few more of them in the Daily section as well!

There are also a few that ran longer than they should have.  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Cough 2018 putter giveaway cough cough 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Cough 2018 putter giveaway cough cough 

The Odyssey!!!!!  Best Thread EVER!!

Rick

Left Hand,