Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

33 minutes ago, Javs said:

Interesting as I have both shoes and prefer the SQAIRZ. I guess it comes down to foot shape and preference. 

I do like the stability of the sqairz but I don't like them to walk in as much. They aren't terrible but they do seem to fatigue my foot a little more walking.

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

13 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

A set of used Srixon ZX7 irons that I tried out on Friday. 4-AW with modus xstiff shafts. The price is right, but I want to swing them again before committing. Any strong opinions on Srixon irons floating around out here?

Tonight’s infatuation was with a Callaway Apex 21/MB combo set that is very attractively priced on the pre-owned site. 

Regardless of price, I don’t think I can buy a set of irons sight unseen and unswung, for that matter. 

besides the srixon’s are still available and haven’t completely left the equation yet. 

This is why this forum is necessary, without it I would just be at home muttering to myself about head profiles and shaft options. Instead here, I can get it all out in a post and then go back to muttering to myself…

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200  Recoil 110 f4

8i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 Recoil 110 f4

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

40 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Tonight’s infatuation was with a Callaway Apex 21/MB combo set that is very attractively priced on the pre-owned site. 

Regardless of price, I don’t think I can buy a set of irons sight unseen and unswung, for that matter. 

besides the srixon’s are still available and haven’t completely left the equation yet. 

This is why this forum is necessary, without it I would just be at home muttering to myself about head profiles and shaft options. Instead here, I can get it all out in a post and then go back to muttering to myself…

Apex are solidly great irons.  If the shaft fits you the head will too.  One of the best looking irons out there.

Edited by bekgolf

Tour Edge Exotics

Cleveland

Odyssey

3 minutes ago, bekgolf said:

Apex are solidly great irons.  If the shaft fits you the head will too.  One of the best looking irons out there.

The shaft in these was the same as my current irons. Which is good because I’m familiar, but also not good because I’m familiar, if that makes sense. No denying the looks, they just whisper class

WITB:

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

15 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

A set of used Srixon ZX7 irons that I tried out on Friday. 4-AW with modus xstiff shafts. The price is right, but I want to swing them again before committing. Any strong opinions on Srixon irons floating around out here?

I've always been a Mizuno fan boy when it comes to irons but the ZX5/ZX7 combo set is what finally got me to try something else. I absolutely love mine. I have a ZX5 5 and 6 iron and then ZX7 7-PW. Honestly could've gone with ZX7 the whole way through but not unhappy and can't imagine changing for anything else at all right now. The flight, distance, and feel check all the boxes and they paired really well with my Project X LZ shafts that I love.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

Thinking about two things, call me crazy.

TZ6 driver shaft. Something stable like my ventus black but a little more launch and possibility to turn over a little. I feel like, with my SS, I somehow am missing out on some ball speed and with my current set up being leaky to the right (I think this is early season woes) it has me thinking of a setup more suitable for when my swing is off.

BRNR. Thinking about this since in today's round, i used my UW at times when I likely would have used my 4i and failed miserably. The UW is just so easy to hit (although as the season goes on my 4i will likely come back to being usable). With that I would technically have an open spot in my bag and why not have a secondary driving club? Problem is the BRNR is expensive and would have to go second hand to get customized as TM took that option down. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

2 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

TZ6 driver shaft. Something stable like my ventus black but a little more launch and possibility to turn over a little. I feel like, with my SS, I somehow am missing out on some ball speed and with my current set up being leaky to the right (I think this is early season woes) it has me thinking of a setup more suitable for when my swing is off.

BRNR. Thinking about this since in today's round, i used my UW at times when I likely would have used my 4i and failed miserably. The UW is just so easy to hit (although as the season goes on my 4i will likely come back to being usable). With that I would technically have an open spot in my bag and why not have a secondary driving club? Problem is the BRNR is expensive and would have to go second hand to get customized as TM took that option down. 

Dang it the custom option was what I was looking at myself so back to the drawing board I guess. 

I’ve got a bad reeling about this

Got fitted this weekend for the Gen 6 PXG P series irons. What a great experience. Their fitters really know their business. Struck the 7 iron so consistantly on the simulator it was crazy. (We'll see what happens on the course.) Getting rid of my Cobra King forged Tec irons. Hope to see some big distance and consistancy gains. Clubs should be here early next week.

On 5/1/2023 at 9:03 AM, Ben Joest said:

I have had this set in my bag for about a month. They feel and sound incredible. The turf interaction is the best of any iron I have ever played, perfect for me. The look good at address. And the have given me enough help on the shots I leave out of the toe to not lose too much distance.

They are incredible, but I have two issues with my set. First, I was not a big fan of the AW, it’s a traditionally shaped blade style wedge and doesn’t keep the cavity back like the rest of the set. I didn’t know that, I just would’ve preferred to be a matching cavity back. Be aware.  Second issue for me is the shafts. My fitting told me the modus shafts were better than my regular X100s. During the fitting they felt great, but I am not a fan. The biggest issue is I lose the feel of the club at transition especially in the longer irons. But the lack consistency on impact also. And the ball flight… it’s different than Dynamic Gold. 

I will probably reshaft and get rid of the AW after I give myself a little more time to adjust to the differences. 

:srixon-small:  ZX5 LS MKII

:Sub70:  Pro Tour 3 wood

:taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 Iron

:srixon-small: ZX7 MKII 4-PW

:callaway-small: Jaw Raw 50w, 56x, 60s

:rife-putters-1: Aruba Tour 

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG 2-Ball

:srixon-small:  Z Star

:ShotScope: V3 and X5 (been using since V2) and Pro L2

On 5/2/2023 at 12:52 AM, Josh Ross said:

I've always been a Mizuno fan boy when it comes to irons but the ZX5/ZX7 combo set is what finally got me to try something else. I absolutely love mine. I have a ZX5 5 and 6 iron and then ZX7 7-PW. Honestly could've gone with ZX7 the whole way through but not unhappy and can't imagine changing for anything else at all right now. The flight, distance, and feel check all the boxes and they paired really well with my Project X LZ shafts that I love.

They are great clubs, I have the straight ZX7s 4-PW. I was debating going with the ZX5s in the long irons, but I am happy I stuck with the ZX7s instead.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 LS MKII

:Sub70:  Pro Tour 3 wood

:taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 Iron

:srixon-small: ZX7 MKII 4-PW

:callaway-small: Jaw Raw 50w, 56x, 60s

:rife-putters-1: Aruba Tour 

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG 2-Ball

:srixon-small:  Z Star

:ShotScope: V3 and X5 (been using since V2) and Pro L2

sold a pull cart and 2 cart bags recently and thinking long and hard about the cleveland hb soft putter with the UST shaft.

image.png.bbff515083404c2b65e75aae34896527.png

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

12 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

sold a pull cart and 2 cart bags recently and thinking long and hard about the cleveland hb soft putter with the UST shaft.

image.png.bbff515083404c2b65e75aae34896527.png

I am playing the older HB soft and love the face tech but have wanted to to give this new one a try. Might have to try and move some gear, thankfully they are a great deal

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

On 5/2/2023 at 3:26 PM, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Anything to get your tee shots in/near the fairway and your handicap drops 10.  Keep thinking!!  😀

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Anything to get your tee shots in/near the fairway and your handicap drops 10.  Keep thinking!!  😀

Lol. I have been doing Skillest lessons over the last 12 months if that’s what you are hinting at. 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

My Reviews:

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

On 5/2/2023 at 6:26 PM, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

While your current shaft may be an issue it’s the incorrect movement of the hips, lack of wrist set in the backswing and then the arm movement down along with losing wrist angles early in the downswing that are causing you to not get the face closed and leaving the shots to the right. 

Can a different setup or shaft help? Possibly but based on the swing I don’t think it would help enough

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

32 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

While your current shaft may be an issue it’s the incorrect movement of the hips, lack of wrist set in the backswing and then the arm movement down along with losing wrist angles early in the downswing that are causing you to not get the face closed and leaving the shots to the right. 

Can a different setup or shaft help? Possibly but based on the swing I don’t think it would help enough

Fair enough

My Reviews:

4 hours ago, Placasse61 said:

I am definitely looking into shot tracking software and a swing aide.

Check out the ShotScope Users thread under Equipment \ Tech. There's also an Arccos users group but you may see where I'm biased 😝 .. but seriously the ShotScope GPS watches are great!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

3 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Check out the ShotScope Users thread under Equipment \ Tech. There's also an Arccos users group but you may see where I'm biased 😝 .. but seriously the ShotScope GPS watches are great!

Thanks. My son Lacassem has used arccos for quite a few years and he likes it. I am trying the free 18 birdies pro trial. Not a fan of apple watches or products. Hope to use my android phone. my cart has a good holder for it.

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

If you’re after shot tracking by phone take a look at Golf Pad.  I used it for 3-4 years, but tired of the phone.  Golf Pad works well.  I moved on to a V3 recently and it’s better than I hoped.

TSi2 Driver, Titleist TSi2 4 Wood, Ping G410 3 Hybrid, Ping G400 4 Hybrid, Maltby TS1 5-GW, Maltby Max Milled 54, Maltby Max Milled 58, Piretti Forza.

Some folks say golf messes up a nice walk.  That’s not true, golf makes a nice walk bearable.

12 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

I am playing the older HB soft and love the face tech but have wanted to to give this new one a try. Might have to try and move some gear, thankfully they are a great deal

My new Cleveland frontier elite elevado arrived today. Cleveland has stepped their putter game UP.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

On 4/28/2023 at 7:18 PM, Ben Joest said:

Update: 

I tried one out today. It was fun to hit. However, I’m not sure where it would fit into my bag. By design, it isn’t long enough to overtake the driver and it is harder to hit off the deck than the 3w. There are a couple of shots it would be ideal for, but for the price I can’t see it. Off to the next infatuation…

Further update: I am back to thinking about the mini-driver and fear this may be with me for a while. I watched a video by the Taylor Made guy Trottie, and the way he was manipulating the weights and lofts for different types of shots and flights got the old hamster wheel a spinnin’. Realistically, do I want to drop $450 on it? No, no I don’t. BUT, once the first round of these end up on the secondary market as gently used, do I want to spend $250 on it? Yes, yes I do. Today’s word of the day is: Patience

WITB:

2 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

Further update: I am back to thinking about the mini-driver and fear this may be with me for a while. I watched a video by the Taylor Made guy Trottie, and the way he was manipulating the weights and lofts for different types of shots and flights got the old hamster wheel a spinnin’. Realistically, do I want to drop $450 on it? No, no I don’t. BUT, once the first round of these end up on the secondary market as gently used, do I want to spend $250 on it? Yes, yes I do. Today’s word of the day is: Patience

Long ago and not so far away, Callaway made a Big Bertha Mini 1.5 (12*) and 2 Deep (12.5*). They were both great off the tee and relatively easy to hit off the deck too.  I've not tried any of the newer ones (but I also haven't had the need for one). I've seen them both on CPO - but not very often

ALL :callaway-small:

Paradym 10.5*(11.5*) (Hzrdus Gen 4 Silver 60/KBS TD)

Apex UW 17* (Tensei AV Blue 75)

Apex Pro 21 Hybrid 20*/23* (KBS Hybrid)

Paradym 6-PW (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Face Chrome 48* (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Chrome Full Toe 54*/ 58* (Nippon Pro Modus 115 Wedge)

Jaws Full Toe Black Wedge 64* (DG Tour Issue Spinner 115)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

9 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

But the question is, will anyone use one gently?

Finding a way to turn birdies into bogeys since 1992. #TeamChunks

'23 Forum Tester: image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.png Elixir Golf Ball

WITB:image.png.3fd681db3510b6ca5b9cd8746bbb1447.pngTS2 10.5° @ 11.25° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgTensei blue AV 55 R graph•917f2 15° @ 16.5° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgDiamana blue x5ct dialed 70 R graph•image.png.34e4547e173a54172ff78e7545cfce3c.pngStealth 22° image.png.3e3fd052b67b6f62d3666b666d7109fe.png Ventus red 6 (non-velo) R graph• image.png.8fb479c452fc063454e923dea514c13d.png699u 2i 17° image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png tgi 70 R graph•24° image.png.d2eb192c22d125fefbd3607df7e0b327.png Tour v 90 black pvd R steel•699 6i-PW image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png Tour 110 black pvd R steel• image.png.eca9fa52c016ce4745893f387fef46df.pngSM8 50°/08° @ 52°/10° SM8 stock steel• image.png.3a7bdc80b43a23d4e08c16f2f319cc28.pngJaws Full Toe 56°/12° Screenshot_20230525_002154_Google2.jpg.c2d23d7abfb8451e510d254517410b64.jpgDG Spinner TI steel •image.png.98634e318580c192c5682c5d7f2a763a.png c series DW 2.0 slant neck stock steel•image.png.13e1aa1ef13bc0a92bb27f2e4df082a9.pngPhantom 2 gps•Tour v3 rangefinder•image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.pngElixir golf ball•

Been struggling with putting so putters have been on my mind.  Took the afternoon off yesterday so I went to all the golf stores in the area and tried putters; even remit some of the putters that are still at HQ.   Obviously there were putters that I thought were nice but not sure they will be better.   One of the shops I go to deals with a lot of used products so I can try lots of older models and different grips.   One of the putters had a Garsen Max grip which was definitely interesting in a good way; will be interesting to see the results from testing.   So my thought process switched, maybe just switch out the grip.  I dug though my closet of golf stuff and found some putter grips.   Found a round no taper club grip, Pingman style grip, a couple of different size Rosemark grips, and a Garsen Edge grip.   Maybe I’ll throw one on and see if it changes feel.   

IMG_0186.jpeg.fb2fb97f92c84f3f96cd549875488d64.jpeg

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Been struggling with putting so putters have been on my mind.  Took the afternoon off yesterday so I went to all the golf stores in the area and tried putters; even remit some of the putters that are still at HQ.   Obviously there were putters that I thought were nice but not sure they will be better.   One of the shops I go to deals with a lot of used products so I can try lots of older models and different grips.   One of the putters had a Garsen Max grip which was definitely interesting in a good way; will be interesting to see the results from testing.   So my thought process switched, maybe just switch out the grip.  I dug though my closet of golf stuff and found some putter grips.   Found a round no taper club grip, Pingman style grip, a couple of different size Rosemark grips, and a Garsen Edge grip.   Maybe I’ll throw one on and see if it changes feel.   

Feel your pain.  I was in good shape this morning with decent looks at Birdies but nope couldn’t close the deal.  
Im lookin hard at different options.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

I'm in the same boat @cnosil. Bad putting round has me thinking of replacing the ol' never compromise with a new putter but then I looked at my spare bag and about 6 or so putters were all laughing at me telling me it's user error, LOL. The never compromise kicked out the Bettinardi C03 because of a few weeks of terrible putting but I may put her back into the rotation.  We'll see what I decide next week.

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Hold on to that Edge, it's not getting made anymore per my question in the community call yesterday, although maybe some new rubber things from Garsen coming in summer

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

15 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Hold on to that Edge, it's not getting made anymore per my question in the community call yesterday, although maybe some new rubber things from Garsen coming in summer

Why hold on to it?  Will it be worth a lot in the future and fund my retirement? 😁

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Why hold on to it?  Will it be worth a lot in the future and fund my retirement? 😁

Well, If I fall in love with the style but need something smaller than the MAX, you might be in a unique position to milk my wallet drier than the desert.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)