PXG 0341 3 wood 15° w/Project X Even Flow Blue

Ping G30 19° 3 Hybrid w/Ping TFC 419H

Ping G25 4 - UW w/Ping CFS

Callaway Mack Daddy CB 54°/14° w/KBS 105 Hi-Rev 2.0

Evnroll ER11v 34” Evnroll ER11v Official Review

Kirkland Signature v2.0

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Review

Clicgear 3.5+

I'm going bat shat crazy with the Cleveland  Launcher XL line.  If you look down at my signature you can see what I'm talking bout. I have an awesome Callaway Rogue ST driver that I am in LOVE with.   Love it like a hot mule chomping on an ice cold melon. I'm hitting bombs with the Cally and reaching places on my golf course I have never been off the tee. I mean straight too.... Sooooooo why am I lusting over the fat gal known as the Cleveland XL Launcher.  She's got a butt bigger than a pregnant sow however I'd love to hit it 💣.....   Hmmmmmmm help me Lawd!

• Haha 8

Cleveland Launcher XL 10.5 Driver
Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo Hy-wood 18 Degree
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 7- wood
Cleveland Launcher XL Irons 5 - PW 
Cleveland CBX 2 50 & 54 Degree Wedge
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey 
 Dual Force Rossie 1 Broom Stick  Putter 47 inch
Square Strike Wedge aka pocket picker 

Thinking about grabbing a demo Sub70 utility iron for the PNW Spy meetup next month - could be a great tool for Wine Valley. 

Also need new shoes between now and then, since the sole is separating on my CodeChaos Sports - the FootJoy Traditions with the shield tip have really caught my eye. 
CBCDCA78-E346-489B-B4AB-6426D487197A.jpeg.e068953d71ead99b6ee72b67947370fd.jpeg

• Like 3

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
4 Hybrid - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Mitsubishi MMT 80 S

Irons - :cobra-small:Radspeed 5-GW, KBS $-Taper Lite S
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV

Powered by :Arccos:

On 5/19/2022 at 2:12 AM, ole gray said:

I'm going bat shat crazy with the Cleveland  Launcher XL line.  If you look down at my signature you can see what I'm talking bout. I have an awesome Callaway Rogue ST driver that I am in LOVE with.   Love it like a hot mule chomping on an ice cold melon. I'm hitting bombs with the Cally and reaching places on my golf course I have never been off the tee. I mean straight too.... Sooooooo why am I lusting over the fat gal known as the Cleveland XL Launcher.  She's got a butt bigger than a pregnant sow however I'd love to hit it 💣.....   Hmmmmmmm help me Lawd!

I missed Srixon/Cleveland demo day by a half hour last month at the course. I suppose I was lucky because I think I would have walked away buying something. I had a great time with my old Cleveland  Hi-Bore XL—loudest driver at the range, it would turn heads everywhere. But it was straight and long.

I love my Ping G410 now, but I always want to go back and try Cleveland drivers.

• Like 1

DRIVER :ping-small: G410 PLUS 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY :ping-small: G410 3/14.5°  
HYBRIDS 
:ping-small: G410 19°, 22°  |  IRONS :mizuno-small: JPX 900 FORGED 5-PW 
WEDGES :cleveland-small: 
CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°  |  PUTTER KIRKLAND Signature KS1

BALL :wilson_staff_small: DUO SOFT +   :srixon-small: Z-URS   :callaway-small: SUPERSOFT, HX HOT BITE (old stock)
BAG :1590477705_SunMountain: 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART :Clicgear: ROVIC RV1S

• 2 weeks later...

I have no real big complaintsabout the Sub70 699 pros(maybe slightly long heel to toe but that’s nitpicking lol) however the Tour Edge Exotics c722 irons have caught my eye. Wish I had somewhere to see them in hand or demo. 

• Like 3

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

42 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I have no real big complaintsabout the Sub70 699 pros(maybe slightly long heel to toe but that’s nitpicking lol) however the Tour Edge Exotics c722 irons have caught my eye. Wish I had somewhere to see them in hand or demo. 

When I tried the Tour Edge C721 and E722 hybrids, Tour Edge had a 30 day playability trial that is the best in the business.  100% return and they pay for return shipping.  Neither club worked for me and returns were hassle free.  It's nice to give clubs a try under your conditions over several days rather than hitting a few times in a store.

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

When I tried the Tour Edge C721 and E722 hybrids, Tour Edge had a 30 day playability trial that is the best in the business.  100% return and they pay for return shipping.  Neither club worked for me and returns were hassle free.  It's nice to give clubs a try under your conditions over several days rather than hitting a few times in a store.

Nice. I will have to look into that. Thanks

• Like 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

pro xe vs coolshot stabilized 2. need to replace a lost/stolen bushnell pro x2. i loved my bushnell, but i love nikon for cameras/lenses. in body stabilization in the nikon z camera series is out of this world good.

Nikon vs Bushnell:

-> 7x vs 6x magnification 

-> stabilized vs non stabilized

-> no jolt vs jolt

-> no magnet vs magnet

-> weather sealing? not sure vs weather sealing that has earned my trust

-> $400 vs $550 + tax, as of memorial day weekend.

And then finally the trust issue. I’ve taken many thousands of photos with nikon cameras and lenses, and nikon camera equipment has my complete trust, while my bushnell x2, other than the fact that it often takes 5-6 tries to get a number i trust, has been an amazing tool on the golf course for years. i haven’t tried any other rangefinders since i’ve had the x2, so i imagine i’m in for a better experience with either of these options. 

• Like 3

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King Speedzone
X{3|19} ______ Callaway XR
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex cf16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM7 
W{54|58} _____ Callaway MD Forged 
P ____________ SeeMore mFGP2

1 hour ago, ryan.mzzz said:

pro xe vs coolshot stabilized 2. need to replace a lost/stolen bushnell pro x2. i loved my bushnell, but i love nikon for cameras/lenses. in body stabilization in the nikon z camera series is out of this world good.

Nikon vs Bushnell:

I’ve never had a Bushnell, but I did have the Nikon coolshot stabilized II until it was stolen. I have a Blue Tees now, and I really miss the stabilized feature.

• Like 2

DRIVER :ping-small: G410 PLUS 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY :ping-small: G410 3/14.5°  
HYBRIDS 
:ping-small: G410 19°, 22°  |  IRONS :mizuno-small: JPX 900 FORGED 5-PW 
WEDGES :cleveland-small: 
CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°  |  PUTTER KIRKLAND Signature KS1

BALL :wilson_staff_small: DUO SOFT +   :srixon-small: Z-URS   :callaway-small: SUPERSOFT, HX HOT BITE (old stock)
BAG :1590477705_SunMountain: 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART :Clicgear: ROVIC RV1S

6 hours ago, ryan.mzzz said:

Nikon vs Bushnell:

-> 7x vs 6x magnification 

-> no jolt vs jolt

-> no magnet vs magnet

-> weather sealing? not sure vs weather sealing that has earned my trust

-> $400 vs $550 + tax, as of memorial day weekend.

And then finally the trust issue. I’ve taken many thousands of photos with nikon cameras and lenses, and nikon camera equipment has my complete trust, while my bushnell x2, other than the fact that it often takes 5-6 tries to get a number i trust, has been an amazing tool on the golf course for years. i haven’t tried any other rangefinders since i’ve had the x2, so i imagine i’m in for a better experience with either of these options. 

3 hours ago, berkeleybob said:

I’ve never had a Bushnell, but I did have the Nikon coolshot stabilized II until it was stolen. I have a Blue Tees now, and I really miss the stabilized feature.

Currently have a Nikon Coolshot II that replaced a much older Bushnell Pro 1600.

I really like he stabilization feature, as well as the additional colors on the screen, and the ability to scan for other distances besides the pin.

Biggest difference between the 2 models I had are the smaller size of the Nikon, and the various colors on the screen.

I did also purchase a Spigen case for the Nikon, and a Genew Magnetic strap for the Nikon from Amazon, which helped with the smaller size difference, and added the ability to attach it to a metal object securely while using it in play.

• Like 5

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TSi3 10 degree  - Ventus Black 5S & TS3 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged - Nippon Modus 120

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron Phantom  X 5

Ball: Pro V1

Driver.  I'm trying to find demo days that fit my schedule to little success.  Currently gaming an R11; I'm thinking (hoping?) that something much more recent has got to be an upgrade, right?  Uh... right??

I'd upgraded my 3 wood recently and it's now going as far if not farther than driver.  While most of that is likely me and not the equipment, a newer boom stick feels like a much more fun solution!

• Like 1

Callaway Rogue ST Max D driver

Tour Edge Exotics 3 wood and Bazooka 7 wood

Titleist 21° and Grand Hawk XR3 hybrids

Adams Idea 6-PW

Titleist Vokey SM7 50° 54°  and SM8 60° wedges

Ray Cook Silver Ray IV putter

1 hour ago, JerryB said:

Driver.  I'm trying to find demo days that fit my schedule to little success.  Currently gaming an R11; I'm thinking (hoping?) that something much more recent has got to be an upgrade, right?  Uh... right??

... With a combination of being properly fit and the advances in forgiveness since the R11 was released I think it is highly probable you will hit more fairways and gain more yards. Finding the right loft, trajectory and spin might be a real game changer for you. And you don't necessarily need to buy new as there are plenty of drivers produced in the last 5 years that would still be a substantial upgrade from the R11. 

• Like 1

Driver:     :cobra-small: LTDx 10.5* ... AD-IZ 6SR
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 4-Pw MIM Tour ... Steelfiber i95R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           :taylormade-small: Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

So I'm messing around here at work.  We have a reward program and I've built up a few rewards.  I just discovered that I can turn those rewards into Callaway gift cards.  

Does anyone have any feedback on the Big Bertha B21 or one of the Rogues?

Callaway Rogue ST Max D driver

Tour Edge Exotics 3 wood and Bazooka 7 wood

Titleist 21° and Grand Hawk XR3 hybrids

Adams Idea 6-PW

Titleist Vokey SM7 50° 54°  and SM8 60° wedges

Ray Cook Silver Ray IV putter

7 minutes ago, JerryB said:

So I'm messing around here at work.  We have a reward program and I've built up a few rewards.  I just discovered that I can turn those rewards into Callaway gift cards.  

Does anyone have any feedback on the Big Bertha B21 or one of the Rogues?

... My snowbird playing pard did a full fitting with Callaway and bought the entire bag. Jury is still out on irons and hybrids as far as improving his game but the Rogue Max driver/5 wood have made a huge difference over his old RBZ. He is at least 20yds longer and straighter with the Max. Of course he was fit for the Rogue Max and his old driver was bought off the shelf. 

• Like 2

Driver:     :cobra-small: LTDx 10.5* ... AD-IZ 6SR
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 4-Pw MIM Tour ... Steelfiber i95R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           :taylormade-small: Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

I’m thinking the Lab DF 2.1 experiment is over.   Distance control isn’t that bad, but really struggling with the 6-10 footers and not really seeing any Improvement over other putters.  The visual of the forward bent shaft and needing to keep tweaking my approach has gotten to be too much.  May go way back in the putter archive and go back to the basics I learned about 10 years ago.   

• Like 4

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1

Backups:  :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, :seemore-small: mFGP2,

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I had my Mizuno fitting yesterday. No MP's or forged clubs in my future.

I was fitted into the JPX Hot Metals with Project X IO 6.0 shafts 2° upright. T-22 denim copper wedges 54/08 and 58/12 with the same iron shafts soft stepped once 1° upright.

Bring on September.

• Like 7

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 6.0
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: Fli Hi 3 & 4 Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 80 6.0

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: MAXFLI Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I'm thinking about dropping my 7 wood and going back to a 4 hybrid. I like the height i get with the 7 wood, but it spins up on my too often causing me not to get consistant distances. 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone Xtreme 9.5*
Fairway: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 4 & 5 Hybrid
Hybrid: 
th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0317X Gen 2 6 Hybrid
Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 7-GW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX2 54* & 58* Smart Sole 4 C
Putter: :ping-small: Heppler Fetch
Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

Someone talk me out of demoing a TSI3 / ST-Z 220 / G425